Conrad Murray in NY City

xthunderx2

Proud Member
Conrad Murray -- A Quarter for Your Thoughts ...

3/20/2011 7:35 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Kind of ironic ... Dr. Conrad Murray shows up on the streets of New York City on the same weekend Janet Jackson is playing Radio City Music Hall.

0320_conrad_murray_video_ex
Our photog spotted him out Saturday afternoon and helped him make sense of a parking meter -- 'cause, you know ... checking on things after being gone for a while -- never a good idea, Doc.
Conrad Murray -- A Quarter for Your Thoughts ...

there is a video but I cannot get it to post...he is trying to act really stupid.
http://www.tmz.com/2...ork-city-video/

this man needs to be labeled a flight risk. Now i think hes stalking the Jackson family. just sayin.

A 4th girlfriend witness at the trial ?? It seems that we have a girlfriend in every city he visits, so maybe we'll get to know another one ? (Just joking )

did anyone notice an important fact from that video??? He is OUTSIDE the TMZ office...he doesnt know how to put money in the meter..or how to use a meter..the guy is a cardiologist...NO ONE is that stupid....HOW did he not know he was outside TMZ...it is all bull..lets NOT keep falling for his lies.

Murray has money to go on vacation, shopping sprees, and state hopping excursions. He certainly has a lot of free money, and I wonder who is paying Murray to take it easy and not be bothered about his case?

Murray has money to go on vacation, shopping sprees, and state hopping excursions. He certainly has a lot of free money, and I wonder who is paying Murray to take it easy and not be bothered about his case?

good question.. The Jacksons should be asking the same question. I thought he was supposedly broke.

I wonder the same thing...he is very relaxed for someone that has committed manslaughter.

I wonder the same thing...he is very relaxed for someone that has committed manslaughter.

He sure is and it pisses me off... I guess he doesn't care. No one is making his life a living hell.. MJ's family don't care and they aren't raking his killing ass over the coals, so he's just living life which MJ is unable to do because Murray took his life.

Oh lord, how ironic would it have been if he actually went to one of Janets concerts....

He sure is and it pisses me off... I guess he doesn't care. No one is making his life a living hell.. MJ's family don't care and they aren't raking his killing ass over the coals, so he's just living life which MJ is unable to do because Murray took his life.

Exactly, and tomorrow is Monday. Doesn't he have to go to work like us, unless he is flying home to Texas tonight. I am so bitter about his lack of remorse and carefree manner. Thank goodness I did not see him today while I was outside. Anyway what is he doing next to a tabloid office, unless he just gave them some new strategies that do not make sense to dispel to readers. You know like "Michael was drugged and got up and injected himself, messed up the whole room, then went back to sleep."

I agree PetraRose.. His whole lack of remorse and lack of responsibility sickens me. He is the doctor and he's acting as if he has absolutely no culpability in any of this. He bought and injected the meds that killed Michael, wasn't watching or monitoring him, gave him a cocktail of sedatives for 8 hours and killed him. He looks as if he doesn't have a care in the world. It is sickening. I pray everynight for the good Lord to do something to this fool to bring him back to reality.

Wow doesnt surprise me that he's infront of the TMZ office and i bet ya like ya'll have said he's asking them for cover up lies to use.

Wow doesnt surprise me that he's infront of the TMZ office and i bet ya like ya'll have said he's asking them for cover up lies to use.

There you go,^^so let's see what turns up in the news during the next few days--that would be proof enough for me.

Oh lord, how ironic would it have been if he actually went to one of Janets concerts....
I know, that would be shameful but it's not worse than him showing up at Michael's resting spot and pretending to pay respects to a friend.

Murray has an attitude of a cold-blodded killer.

I agree.. No remorse, no responsibility for his actions or non-actions and just plain he doesn't care. He knows he killed MJ but he has yet to apologize to MJ's kids or anything.

I still ask where in the hell did MJ find this cold, uncaring doctor? Any doctor that agrees to give a man anesthesia as a sleep aid shows his lack of judgement and shows that he doesn't care about his patient. Poor MJ was taken advantage of his entire life and absolutely no one cared

I know, that would be shameful but it's not worse than him showing up at Michael's resting spot and pretending to pay respects to a friend.

I was thinking that too... I think it would have caused a big problem if people recognized him

Murray has an attitude of a cold-blodded killer.

Well according to him, he has done nothing wrong and he sure acts like it

that's what I wanna know, yeah! He's certainly taking it easy alright and what's worse is allowed to be - treated like a 'celebrity' for killing someone - Geez!!!!!

I'm Suprised he didnt show up at Janet's Booksigning.So he was seen in NYC. MY Home Town. I'm suprised No one took a Slap at him. I would had.How dare he !! He's Stalking The Jacksons and Everyplace they are, He is and He's Laughing at us all and getting away with the Crime he caused.This Trial should have started already,Remember how fast they went after Mike and Started Mike's Trial.It turned in our favor by the Court finding him not guilty but nontheless,They really wanted to put Mike in Jail so he could lose all of his fortune,Murray is spending money left and right.I wouldn't be surprised if he got access to Mike's money unknown to us. Identity Theft bigtime. Or he's being paid by another source that should be found out because he's supposed to be so in debt and almost broke. Yes, Murray is having himself a time while Mike is gone forever.No realtime Singing and Speaking, No realtime new Dance moves, No realtime Public Appearances and No reatime Spending and Sharing his love with His Children,Family and Fans. AND NO REALTIME DEFENDING HIMSELF WHEN ACUSED OF SOMETHING HE DID NOT DO.CURSE HIM AND THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED OUR MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON Because of their Jealousy and Greed..
WHY HOLD BACK JUSTICE WHEN IT"S JUST AS PLAIN AS THE NOSE ON YOUR FACE(REAL OR FAKE).MURRAY AND WHOEVER ELSE IS INVOLVED IS GUILTY. MURDERERS......

Murray and TMZ, friends though thick and thin, what else is new?

And certainly a guy that claims to be short on cash or what not wouldn't be able to make do the way he does, as Petrarose details. Nor would afford paying a lot of attorneys to represent him. Someone is paying him big, and I don't care how crazy conspirational this sounds, his audacity and apparent empty-mindedness are too evident as well.

I'm Suprised he didnt show up at Janet's Booksigning.So he was seen in NYC. MY Home Town. I'm suprised No one took a Slap at him. I would had.How dare he !! He's Stalking The Jacksons and Everyplace they are, He is and He's Laughing at us all and getting away with the Crime he caused.This Trial should have started already,Remember how fast they went after Mike and Started Mike's Trial.It turned in our favor by the Court finding him not guilty but nontheless,They really wanted to put Mike in Jail so he could lose all of his fortune,Murray is spending money left and right.I wouldn't be surprised if he got access to Mike's money unknown to us. Identity Theft bigtime. Or he's being paid by another source that should be found out because he's supposed to be so in debt and almost broke. Yes, Murray is having himself a time while Mike is gone forever.No realtime Singing and Speaking, No realtime new Dance moves, No realtime Public Appearances and No reatime Spending and Sharing his love with His Children,Family and Fans. AND NO REALTIME DEFENDING HIMSELF WHEN ACUSED OF SOMETHING HE DID NOT DO.CURSE HIM AND THE PEOPLE WHO KILLED OUR MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON Because of their Jealousy and Greed..
WHY HOLD BACK JUSTICE WHEN IT"S JUST AS PLAIN AS THE NOSE ON YOUR FACE(REAL OR FAKE).MURRAY AND WHOEVER ELSE IS INVOLVED IS GUILTY. MURDERERS......
the bolded.. cannot believe it either..that i what I was thinking when I was watching that video..it seems like no one cares...Murray is so lucky he didn't run into me. How can people walk right past him on the street an NOT know who he is....its ridiculous

the bolded.. cannot believe it either..that i what I was thinking when I was watching that video..it seems like no one cares...Murray is so lucky he didn't run into me. How can people walk right past him on the street an NOT know who he is....its ridiculous

I bet you if he was around The Fans who knew what he looked like,They would go after him with no mercy just like he did to Michael. OHH I'm so angry right now.

Back