'Secret Millionaire' James Malinchak in Gary, IN

MJForever31

Proud Member
Blue Ridge Summit, Pennsylvania, United States
"Secret Millionaire" James Malinchak heads to Gary, Indiana, a city hit hard by the economic downturn. James delivers motivational presentations and serves as a contributing author and associate editor of the "Chicken Soup for the Soul" book series.

James spent six days living on just welfare wages in a typical one-bedroom apartment in a rundown neighborhood.

On his quest to find charitable organizations to share his fortune with, he meets Coach Tony at the "Baylor Youth Foundation". It's an organization that provides a safe, nurturing and engaging environment where at-risk urban youth are encouraged to develop their full potential through participation in athletic competition. Watch James meet Coach Tony in the clip below.

James later surprises the heroes he meets with thousands of dollars of his own money to help their causes.

"Secret Millionaire" airs this Sunday, March 20th at 8 p.m. on ABC!

More information on James Malinchak

James Malinchak has delivered over 2,200 motivational presentations at conferences and meetings worldwide, and was named Consummate Speaker of the Year by Sharing Ideas professional speakers' magazine. He has appeared in USA Today, The Wall Street Journal and many, many other publications. Malinchak began his sales career right out of college as a stockbroker with a major Wall Street Investment Firm and was awarded Most Outstanding Performance (twice) and No. 1 in New Account Openings (twice). While in his twenties, he became a partner in a company that handled the investments for many famous entertainers, authors and professional athletes. Currently Malinchak owns three businesses, and has authored eight books and read and researched over 1,500 other books on personal and professional development. He is a contributing author to, and serves as associate editor for the No. 1 New York Times Best-Selling book series, Chicken Soup for the Soul,(r) with his own personal stories published in Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul, Chicken Soup for the Kid's Soul and Chicken Soup for the Prisoner's Soul. He is the co-author of the upcoming book, Chicken Soup for the Athlete's Soul. Malinchak mixes enthusiasm and humor with motivational stories to deliver a high content message that "empowers audiences to achieve extraordinary results!"

I have seen it before :yes: but I don't think I will get to see that one as I'm in the UK:no:

Back