Latoya on MJ Auptosy Report, Missing Surveillance Tape and Murray

bluetopez

Proud Member
Since in the New CY interview Latoya talks about things related to the MJ Case, I thought I would make a new thread here highlighted those IMPORTANT parts only so we can discuss them in the proper section! Hope that is okay!?

Check out the Full interview here including the audio:

http://www.cyinterview.com/2011/03/l...ylor-and-more/

In 2009, LaToya Jackson was in the spotlight after a set of interviews where she expressed her belief that her brother Michael Jackson was murdered.
CYInterview now brings you a wide-ranging interview with Michael’s sister – a woman who has had a fair share of fame in her own right. LaToya speaks on many topics concerning the King of Pop.
She discusses their life together, as well as new information she claims to have found regarding his passing. Ms. Jackson also weighs in on stories about her brother, which surfaced after his death.

CY: New reports came out about the missing surveillance tapes from the last hours of Michael’s life. The LAPD said they were erased because they didn’t know there would be a homicide investigation. Do you have any thoughts or anything you want to share about that?

LJ: “Yes I do. Absolutely. First of all as I’ve always said, my brother was murdered. That’s number one. Number two, you never ever, ever erase anything. I don’t care if it was the first four minutes or what. You don’t erase it. That’s a cover up and that’s a hide because they know that people were in that house prior to anybody getting there. They were already in that house and they didn’t want us to see who was leaving. When I got on the scene, I asked the police officers, ‘Where are the surveillance tapes? I want you to pull them.’ They said, ‘Well.’ ‘I want to see everything on it. I want to see it.’ I asked them over and over and I haven’t seen it to this day and I just learned just the other day they erased it so they say.”

CY: Yeah. So the reports say. What did you make of Michael’s autopsy report?

LJ: “Well, I wanted a second one and we got a second one. Honestly, nothing in this country is always properly straight. There are so many loopholes and so many things that were done in a different way that I am not happy with what’s happening and what’s going on whatsoever. At the autopsy I want to be there. I want to make sure that nothing was done improperly and at the last minute, no you can’t come. It’s like, why can’t I? I want to make sure. I don’t want people cheating him out of his life the way he did because I’m very troubled by all this.”

CY: I can totally understand that and fans want to hear this from you. It is true six weeks after Michael passed away that you did accompany corner officials to Forest Lawn Memorial Park so they could get samples, hair samples for toxicology testing and if, reasons and results of that?

LJ: “Yes I did. I was the informant on his body so I was constantly going down there and I didn’t like the fact that they had to go back and get hair samples, which they had gotten, then they wanted palm prints of his palm and that troubled me greatly because they had tested his body over and over and over again. Why that? That’s one of the things you don’t forget. Why that? So I said, ‘For them to clutch his fists that way, they’re going to say that he grabbed something or grabbed whatever it was or did whatever they were gonna say he did to himself.’ That’s what I’ve always said. They were gonna say he injected himself and I promise you that’s what’s going to come out because there was no reason for that.”

CY: Since the summer of 2009 shortly after your brother’s death when you gave a few interviews, have you found any new information whether it be people who could’ve contributed to your brother’s death or any other new evidence or conclusions?

LJ: “I found tons of new information and that’s what I do. I found tons of it and I’m very disturbed by everything that happened and everything that took place. It needs to heard and told.”

CY: And when are we gonna hear about this? Have you shared it with authorities?

LJ: “You will hear about it very soon.”

CY: Ok, then people are wondering as well besides that, ok, considering that information you say you do have and evidence, ok. Did you hire a private investigator? Have you talked to authorities? Everyone would like to know that specifically?

LJ: “No. Simply because the Los Angeles Police Department, they have the detectives on it, they’re taking care of it and they don’t wish to have anyone to intervene. Although, I’m not pleased with the job that they’ve done. There is a cover up, a big cover up.”

CY: So then do you still believe the trial of Conrad Murray is a sideshow and if you do, what should his punishment be?

LJ: “I do believe it’s a sideshow and I will say this to, I truly believe that Dr. Conrad Murray was simply the fall guy and nothing more. That’s all he is and I just think that he was the guy they put up front to make it look like something happened. I see the way that it’s going and they’re gonna say it was pure negligence and I just can’t believe that and I don’t believe it.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Latoya doesn't like what the LAPD is doing she has the right to hire a private detective doesn't she? So what if they don't want anyone else involved? Is she and the rest gonna just sit there an complain and not do anything about it? SMH

She also mentions a second autopsy that was done?! o_O I wasn't sure if it really did happen but, I guess it did!? They must have gotten the same findings as the first that was done since we (if I'm not mistaken) never heard of anything new from the second one?

Last edited:
The LAPD said they were erased because they didn’t know there would be a homicide investigation.
GET OUTTA HERE!! :doh::angry:

The LAPD erasing the tapes doesn't make sense to me. Why would they? Even if there was not a homicide investigation at that point, the tapes shouldn't have been erased.
Also, what she says about the coroner's officials going in there and clutching Michael's fists sounds suspicious to me.

The LAPD erasing the tapes doesn't make sense to me. Why would they? Even if there was not a homicide investigation at that point, the tapes shouldn't have been erased.
Also, what she says about the coroner's officials going in there and clutching Michael's fists sounds suspicious to me.

I don't think they erased anything.

Previously, Detective Latoya said the police to have been doing a very good

investigation. Does anybody else remember that?

Who ever asks the questions doesnt follow up with more questions when she is vague or
when she dodges the answers. We have learned NOTHING new here from Latoya that we
didnt already know about MJ's death or the Murray trial _ Just the same vague story of
conspracy with NO Proof.. and we never will get any proof bacuase she doesnt have proof

The DA is not Going to turn down any evidence she or any one could provide
The fact is she hasnt provided them with ANY evidence of others involment_PERIOD

I feel She is is sabatoging the Trial against Murray and causing doubt of
his guilt she she does this CRAP

She has NO proof of anything and always dodges answering what Proof and
why is hasnt been presented to the DA _ Its too much BS and is a just a way
to keep publicity and interviews on going using Mjs death.

The case against AEG is where all thier proof is and they have NOTHING.
They even had to remove some charges from that case becuase they had
nothing to back up their charges. Its was all based on rumors not facts or
evidence

If you have proof of anyones elses involement in you BROTHERS death show the
effin proof or STFU becuase all this does is show lying and dishonesty and causes me to
have further disdain. She is either lying or withholding evidence about what happened.
Myself I think she is lying _ Sorry for being so blunt but she leaves no other option.

Why would you state you have proof about the murder of your own Brother and
then not fight for his justice and reveal it to law inforcement and or the world
... Becuase its BS

Last edited:
Previously, Detective Latoya said the police to have been doing a very good

investigation. Does anybody else remember that?

That is true, she did say that! Plus that she was working with them in the beginning! But, now it's the complete opposite! :scratch:

Well, will see on trial, when Latoya is called to testify. Then, she will spill the "beans", and reveal to us, what ton of infos she has found out...Till then...:timer:

Well, will see on trial, when Latoya is called to testify. Then, she will spill the "beans", and reveal to us, what ton of infos she has found out...Till then...:timer:

LOL that made me giggle .. Im sure we will be doing this :timer: even after the Trial and for many looooong years to come waiting for Latoya to reveal her proof.

Last edited:
Ok What does this mean _ The red letters
Murray was only put there to make it look like something happened ?????

She is saying Murray didnt do it. ?? Someone else did (AWE CRAP)
Then why is she standing by allowing him to go to trial for a crime he didnt committ if she
has evidence to the contrary like she says .. She is NOT right I tell you :( SCARY and
willing to defend Murray not doing it .. to promote her BS
I truly believe that Dr. Conrad Murray was simply the fall guy and nothing more. That’s all he is and
I just think that he was the guy they put up front to make it look like something happened.

When asked if she hired a private detective and or gave her proof to DA First she says no she didnt hire
a Private detective becuase they are doing thier job and taking care of it .. and then states the opposite in the
same sentence that she is not happy and they are covering up .. which is it ?
No. Simply because the Los Angeles Police Department, they have the detectives on it, they’re taking care
of it and they don’t wish to have anyone to intervene. Although, I’m not pleased with the job that they’ve done.
There is a cover up, a big cover up.”

Last edited:
qbee;3314716 said:
Ok What does this mean _ The red letters
Murray was only put there to make it look like something happened ?????

She is saying Murray didnt do it. ?? Someone else did (AWE CRAP)
Then why is she standing by allowing him to go to trial for a crime he didnt committ if she
has evidence to the contrary like she says .. She is NOT right I tell you :( SCARY and
willing to defend Murray not doing it .. to promote her BS

When asked if she hired a private detective and or gave her proof to DA First she says no she didnt hire
a Private detective becuase they are doing thier job and taking care of it .. and then states the opposite in the
same sentence that she is not happy and they are covering up .. which is it ?

All this conspiracy talk comes from the very first start from Karen Faye and follower fans. They began talking about this just days after June 25. And I think Randy was the first one who picked it up from Karen. Then Samantha de Gosson and her followers were all over the place. And the Jackson´s follows them. I recognize LaToyas´s words, they are the exact as Karen´s and Samantha´s and later also Taaj.

personally I sick and tired of latoya and her conspiracy theories. The family seem to be doing alot of moaning and talking about cover-ups but never come forward with any information of any relevance. I can totally understand this whole mess is awful for them but why not sit down and shut-up and let the police and the courts do their job instead of popping up every couple of months on t.v talking about 'interventions' and 'conspiracies'. Conrad Murray needs to see the inside of a prison cell, but the way some jacksons are behaving you'd think they didn't want him convicted.

moodyblue97;3314805 said:
All this conspiracy talk comes from the very first start from Karen Faye and follower fans. They began talking about this just days after June 25. And I think Randy was the first one who picked it up from Karen. Then Samantha de Gosson and her followers were all over the place. And the Jackson´s follows them. I recognize LaToyas´s words, they are the exact as Karen´s and Samantha´s and later also Taaj.

I think you're right. It seems to be Karen Faye who started all this conspiracy cr""p.

they should all shut up, don't they know actions are louder than words. yeah, I knew your words got paid. more will come, are you talking about the AEG trial? why each time this family open their mouth, they always tried to make Murray less guilty, and hinted the big evil rich corp is the real killer. I know you cannot get money from Murray. I am open minded but I knew the fact that Murray is not the fall guy, he is the murder, he is the one killed Michael. I don't understand how could anyone say Murray was the fall guy after reading the autopsy and prelim.

stop spreading non sense unless you can prove it. I guess Murray's defence team got all ideas from Jackson family.

the jacksons say in interviews whatever will get them a few more $ ie spice it up abit and make it juicy. mjs life is nothing but a game to some of them and an opportunity to make some xtra cash. those who spin the conspiracy stuff have prob been offered a cut of the AEG lawsuit if they tag along and run with the story

I think what happen with the surveillance tape if you don't remove it for sometime it will tape over in 24 hours, ( I think) so the police did not remove it and it tape over.
This is why I DON'T like MJ family anymore if CM is the FALL GUY then they should have A PI on the case from the get go, more to come.

At the autopsy I want to be there. I want to make sure that nothing was done improperly and at the last minute, no you can’t come. It’s like, why can’t I?

so now Latoya is also a medical expert? Even though she attended how would she know if things are done "properly or improperly" if she doesn't have the medical knowledge about autopsy?

LJ: “I found tons of new information and that’s what I do. I found tons of it and I’m very disturbed by everything that happened and everything that took place. It needs to heard and told.”

seriously I'm tired of this new information. If you know something just say it so.

Look to questions

Did you hire a private investigator?

yeah why didn't you.

Have you talked to authorities? Everyone would like to know that specifically?

I'm curious about this as well. Now look to the answer

LJ: “No. Simply because the Los Angeles Police Department, they have the detectives on it, they’re taking care of it and they don’t wish to have anyone to intervene.

No she didn't talk to the authorities. and that's perhaps the most important part here.

so she believes that someone else (or more people ) killed Michael ands it was murder, she has uncovered more information about this that needs to be heard and told and yet she doesn't tell this to authorities. Do you see the B.S. ? (and furthermore blame them when she didn't tell them any of her discoveries)

I'm telling you, it's either
1. a. Jackson's are creating or believing into a story with no basis (so that they can't really tell it to the LAPD as they will be laughed at)
1.b. or what they are mentioning is the AEG case and claims which we'll hear during KJ- AEG trial.
2, there's nothing out there and they are just creating these stories for the tabloid interviews and/ or future books.

so she believes that someone else (or more people ) killed Michael ans it was murder, she has uncovered more information about this that needs to be heard and told and yet she doesn't tell this to authorities. Do you see the B.S. ? (and furthermore blame them when she didn't tell them any of her discoveries)

I'm telling you, it's either
1. a. Jackson's are creating or believing into a story with no basis (so that they can't really tell it to the LAPD as they will be laughed at)
1.b. or what they are mentioning is the AEG case and claims which we'll hear during KJ- AEG trial.
2, there's nothing out there and they are just creating these stories for the tabloid interviews and/ or future books.

Probably all three of the above.

As I read this interview last night I thought it was strange LaToya wanted to attend the autopsy which first of all I find to be a little gruesome (I don't think I could ever attend an autopsy for one of my siblings - or anybody for that matter!) and secondly, as Ivy already pointed out, how would she herself know if it was carried out properly or not?

As I read this interview last night I thought it was strange LaToya wanted to attend the autopsy which first of all I find to be a little gruesome (I don't think I could ever attend an autopsy for one of my siblings - or anybody for that matter!) and secondly, as Ivy already pointed out, how would she herself know if it was carried out properly or not?
yeah I have to agree with ya on that...that was a scary statement from her. She could NEVER in a million years with stood watching that. Its like I want to believe some of the things that she says..but jeez..she makes it SO damn hard. she makes wanna roll my eyes at her...:no:

The sad part is if Murray (god forbids) get off... the Jacksons are gonna be the first to bitch and moan about it!

Yet they are the ones who are lessening Murray's guilt in the public where potential jurors can hear it by calling Murray a fall guy/scape goat! SMH

SO DUMB!

I have the same questions.
So she doesn't believe in the autopsy?

This is a mess, she's talking too much again.

Latoya will still be talking about this in 5 years time...just watch.

I have to say all these ambiguous statements being made by the Jackson family are SO tiresome. It's the same with Jermaine. He says his brother was murdered and that he knows who the 'players' are but will not say publicly. He tweeted this recently:

'i understand ur need for answers. But, for legal reasons, and at this time, you'll understand I can't provide such info publicly'

Isn't it important to release vital information before a trial? Has he informed LAPD of anything he knows?

Back