Three Women Murray Was Talking to on Cell Phone Morning of Michael's Homicide Identified

CherubimII

Proud Member
Conrad Murray Juggling 3 Women On Day MJ Died

Dr. Conrad Murray crossed the professional line in treating Michael Jackson based on his involvement with three women -- one of whom was a stripper ... this according to new documents filed by prosecutors in his manslaughter case.

According to the docs, Dr. Murray was on the phone with a cocktail waitress whom prosecutors say was his girlfriend ... minutes before the 911 call was made.

Prosecutors say the woman ... Sade Anding, was in Houston where she met Murray while working as a cocktail waitress. Prosecutors say the call proves Murray was paying attention to his girlfriend, and not MJ, during the critical period before Michael's death. And, prosecutors want to admit a $500 check that Murray wrote to Anding "after the two came back from a social outing."

Prosecutors also say Murray had communications with 2 other women on the day Michael died, one of whom is a stripper at Spearmint Rhino Gentleman's Club in Las Vegas. Prosecutors want to admit text messages between Murray and stripper Michelle Bella sent on June 25, 2009 at 8:30 A.M. Prosecutors also want the jury to see a receipt for $1,100 -- showing what Murray paid for at the Spearmint Rhino the day he met Bella.

A third woman -- Bridgette Morgan -- also called Murray on June 25, to ask about a plane ticket he said he was purchasing for her so she could fly out to see him.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/14/conra...gattorney-strip-clubs-women-money-girlfriend/

Thanks Cherubim...

Murray makes me sick as a dog.. He didn't give a damn about MJ or MJ's health

While Michael was dying, that b*stard called his b*tches.
It hurts as hell to think about that...

While Michael was dying, that b*stard called his b*tches.
It hurts as hell to think about that...

yes it does hurt because MJ should still be with us and he's not because Murray didn't give a damn.. So was Michael sleep or not from 1:00 am to 11:00 am while Murray was chatting it up with these chicks? Did Murray just leave Mike hooked up to an IV of propofol and just wander away?

MY GOD, that Mother F*****! MJ never had a chance, with this bastard!:no:

not a chance.. I am trying to understand why Murray this supposedly smart cardiologist would think this was a good and safe idea?

:eek: I'm shocked at all the explicitives in this thread :eek:

Hopefully they can get the phone records and the women to testify... This doesn't look good for him

not a chance.. I am trying to understand why Murray this supposedly smart cardiologist would think this was a good and safe idea?

he wasn't thinking and that's the problem.... I don't think it start functioning at 100% until a few days later....

Well, maybe he did it on purpose...just sayin...

There are many reasons why he could have thought that this was a good idea...

Well, maybe he did it on purpose...just sayin...

There are many reasons why he could have thought that this was a good idea...

$$$$$$$$

How could he possibly be doing this for six weeks; Michael would have died before.

How could he possibly be doing this for six weeks; Michael would have died before.

I truly believed that as well! I never believed that whole six weeks junk! Yea, Muarry bought a lot of propofol but, that doesn't mean he was using any on MJ yet, until that day!?

Guess the pros have filed their reply to the defence motion to stop his private life stuff coming in.is it posted anywhere to read

Interesting....

Also, the prosecutor's responded to murray's scandals trying to be kept from court. I wonder when they will respond to the photos of michael that murray didn't want...haven't heard about that...

Guess the pros have filed their reply to the defence motion to stop his private life stuff coming in.is it posted anywhere to read

yes it's just posted on the court documents page

I'll post 1-2 screenshots. Furthermore they say that Murray told these woman he was treating Michael Jackson and therefore breaching doctor/patient privilege for his benefit. They say Murray was using his association with Michael to impress women.

2uqysk2.jpg

What about the phone call to the women who went to the storage in Houston. Have they investigated that?

latimes.com/news/local/la-me-murray-20110415,0,6117642.story
latimes.com

Prosecutors seek to Tell Jurors about Dr. Conrad Murray's Relationships with Three Women

They say in court papers that details of Murray's relationships with the women should be allowed at trial because it is 'relevant to show Dr. Murray's level of inattentiveness' while he responsible for Michael Jackson's care.

By Victoria Kim, Los Angeles Times
April 15, 2011

Prosecutors want jurors at Dr. Conrad Murray's manslaughter trial to hear about how, in the hours leading up to Michael Jackson's death, the singer's physician was talking to one woman on his cellphone and texting another while a third repeatedly called him.

In papers filed Thursday, Deputy Dist. Attys. David Walgren and Deborah Brazil wrote that the details of Murray's relationships with the three women should be allowed at trial because it was "relevant to show Dr. Murray's level of inattentiveness and distraction while he was responsible for the care of Mr. Jackson."

In his statement to investigators about events leading up to the pop star's death, Murray never mentioned the phone calls, prosecutors wrote. Prosecutors said they want to present as evidence of the nature of the relationships a $500 check Murray wrote for a Houston cocktail waitress and a $1,100 receipt from a Las Vegas gentleman's club on which he left his phone number for a dancer.

Murray's defense filed papers last week asking the judge to keep out evidence of the doctor's relationships and children, saying the information was irrelevant and would only be used "to inflame the passions of the jury." Defense attorneys also protested when prosecutors had two former girlfriends and a mistress testify at preliminary hearings, calling the move "prejudicial."

Prosecutors, however, contended in court papers that the romantic histories between Murray and Sade Anding, Michelle Bella and Bridgette Morgan would show the inadequate standard of care the physician was providing his famous patient before Jackson died from the effects of a powerful surgical anesthetic.

Murray was on the phone with Anding, the cocktail waitress, for 11 minutes shortly before Jackson became unresponsive around midday on June 25, 2009. He also sent a text message that morning to Bella, the dancer, according to the court papers. Also that morning, Morgan, who met Murray at a Las Vegas club, called his cellphone twice, the papers state.

Phone company records presented at a preliminary hearing show Murray made 11 calls in the window of time prosecutors say he should have been paying attention to Jackson.

Prosecutors also said the women will testify that Murray told them he was caring for Michael Jackson, showing his willingness to breach patient-doctor confidentiality for his own benefit.

The women "had no legitimate interest in the information other than to be impressed by Dr. Murray's association with Michael Jackson," prosecutors wrote.
Murray has pleaded not guilty to the involuntary manslaughter charge, for which he faces a maximum sentence of four years in prison.

Murray's attorney could not immediately be reached for comment.
victoria.kim@latimes.com
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-murray-20110415,0,6117642.story

yes it's just posted on the court documents page

I'll post 1-2 screenshots. Furthermore they say that Murray told these woman he was treating Michael Jackson and therefore breaching doctor/patient privilege for his benefit. They say Murray was using his association with Michael to impress women.

2uqysk2.jpg

thanks ill check it out.even if the judge doesnt let the pros talk about who these women are.ie being his G.F they are still gonna be mentioned interms of the phonecalls or is murray trying to stop therm and the phonecalls from even being mentioned which is crazy

I wonder if Murray's phone records prior to June 25 were also checked to determine if he was doing all these phone activities as a matter of habit during each night (or morning) he was watching over Mike or did it only on the day Mike died. A lot can be deduced over this particular piece of information.

Also the surveillance tapes. Were all the tapes from day one examined or only the 24-hour tape the police took on the day itself and which they stupidly erased?

I wonder if Murray's phone records prior to June 25 were also checked to determine if he was doing all these phone activities as a matter of habit during each night (or morning) he was watching over Mike or did it only on the day Mike died. A lot can be deduced over this particular piece of information.

Also the surveillance tapes. Were all the tapes from day one examined or only the 24-hour tape the police took on the day itself and which they stupidly erased?

Good question.. i would like to know that too. Was this something he normally did or was he just phone happy on the day MJ died? Meaning why was he suddenly so interested in talking to folks on this particular day. I conclude MJ was dead already and he did this to cover up..

If he talked this much during the other times he 'treated' MJ then that should tell ya something.

Good question.. i would like to know that too. Was this something he normally did or was he just phone happy on the day MJ died? Meaning why was he suddenly so interested in talking to folks on this particular day. I conclude MJ was dead already and he did this to cover up..

If he talked this much during the other times he 'treated' MJ then that should tell ya something.

true.

The tapes were from when mj arrived back to the ambulance leaving. They were motion sensitive.so there was only about 15 mins of actual footage. I think they got phone records from before the 25th.not 100% but sure that was mentioned

I can't even bear this. I can't read this thread. Our MJ left because of some PIMP?

Lord give me STRENGTH

How is it that Murray's team doesn't think this is relevant considering Murray was either talking or texting these women when MJ was 'under'? What exactly was MJ's status when Murray was talking? was he sleep? in a coma or dead? I bet Murray can't even answer that question

I can't even bear this. I can't read this thread. Our MJ left because of some PIMP?

Lord give me STRENGTH

Girl I know, it is just so stupid and unnecessary.. MJ is gone is because of a pimp/player doctor who didn't give a damn about MJ instead he wanted to impress the ladies and get paid

How come there is no mention of nicole in these motions. In the pros one its all about the other 3 women. Did the defence not ask to have her testimony stopped.did the defence actually mention the three other women by name. Are the pros not even gonna call nicole cause shes a hostile witness

How come there is no mention of nicole in these motions. In the pros one its all about the other 3 women. Did the defence not ask to have her testimony stopped.did the defence actually mention the three other women by name. Are the pros not even gonna call nicole cause shes a hostile witness

good question but the fact that the propofol was delivered to Nicole's apartment makes her a witness.. she was there signing for the packages.

Back