Murray Could testify????

xthunderx2

Proud Member

Dr.ConradMurrayCouldTestifyAtMichaelJacksonDeathTrialDr. Conrad Murray Could Testify At Michael Jackson Death Trial

fb_share.jpg
tweetbutton.jpg

Posted on Apr 27, 2011 @ 07:32AM print it send it
wenn5634526.jpg
WENN

By Jen Heger
Radar Legal Editor
Dr. Conrad Murray's jury selection for his involuntary manslaughter trial stemming from the shocking death of pop superstar Michael Jackson is expected to begin on Wednesday, May 4th, and RadarOnline has exclusively learned that Dr. Murray wants to be put on the stand to testify.
It's anticipated that jury selection could take one week. The District Attorney will present evidence to the jury that backs up their claims that Dr. Murray is responsible for Jackson's death on June 25, 2009. Dr. Conrad Murray "will be playing an active role in his defense. Dr. Murray has made sure that his medical practice and patients are taken care of during the trial," a friend of Murray's tells RadarOnline.
PHOTOS: Stage Shots of Michael Jackson Performing
The source also says: "Dr. Murray wants to tell his version of events the day that Michael Jackson tragically died. Dr. Murray has maintained his innocence since he was formally charged. Dr. Murray's lawyers will make the tactical decision when it's their turn to present their witnesses at the trial about whether or not to put him on the stand. Dr. Murray truly has nothing to hide, and wants the jurors to hear what he has to say."
If Dr. Murray doesn't testify at the trial, his pal tells us: "Dr. Murray would probably do an interview after the trial, if his advisors approve it, to explain his story. There is so much that the public doesn't know. Dr. Murray is hopeful that at an appropriate time, he can elaborate on misconceptions about him and his care of Michael."
PHOTOS: Stars Who Died In Bizarre Ways
If convicted of the involuntary manslaughter charge, Dr. Murray could serve up to four years in state prison.
Calls seeking comment from Dr. Murray's spokesperson weren't immediately returned.
PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/04/dr-conrad-murray-testify-michael-jackson-death-trial

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/04/dr-conrad-murray-testify-michael-jackson-death-trial

Dr. Conrad Murray Could Testify At Michael Jackson Death Trial Dr. Conrad Murray Could Testify At Michael Jackson Death Trial

fb_share.jpg
tweetbutton.jpg

Posted on Apr 27, 2011 @ 07:32AM print it send it
wenn5634526.jpg
WENN

By Jen Heger
Radar Legal Editor
Dr. Conrad Murray's jury selection for his involuntary manslaughter trial stemming from the shocking death of pop superstar Michael Jackson is expected to begin on Wednesday, May 4th, and RadarOnline has exclusively learned that Dr. Murray wants to be put on the stand to testify.
It's anticipated that jury selection could take one week. The District Attorney will present evidence to the jury that backs up their claims that Dr. Murray is responsible for Jackson's death on June 25, 2009. Dr. Conrad Murray "will be playing an active role in his defense. Dr. Murray has made sure that his medical practice and patients are taken care of during the trial," a friend of Murray's tells RadarOnline.
PHOTOS: Stage Shots of Michael Jackson Performing
The source also says: "Dr. Murray wants to tell his version of events the day that Michael Jackson tragically died. Dr. Murray has maintained his innocence since he was formally charged. Dr. Murray's lawyers will make the tactical decision when it's their turn to present their witnesses at the trial about whether or not to put him on the stand. Dr. Murray truly has nothing to hide, and wants the jurors to hear what he has to say."
If Dr. Murray doesn't testify at the trial, his pal tells us: "Dr. Murray would probably do an interview after the trial, if his advisors approve it, to explain his story. There is so much that the public doesn't know. Dr. Murray is hopeful that at an appropriate time, he can elaborate on misconceptions about him and his care of Michael."
PHOTOS: Stars Who Died In Bizarre Ways
If convicted of the involuntary manslaughter charge, Dr. Murray could serve up to four years in state prison.
Calls seeking comment from Dr. Murray's spokesperson weren't immediately returned.
PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

PLEASE!

Murray ain't gonna get on that stand. LOL! The prosecution would tear him into tiny pieces and his defense team knows it.

In my opinion, this is just Murray's teams attempt at "TRYING" to say: "He has nothing to hide and may take the stand in his own defense."

Tbh he hasnt got much choice after that ruling over the experts.let him testify.hes told so many diff stories the D.A will be able to impeach him directly. Its bad for murray no matter what he choses

yeah..he is fried either way...all he is going to do is lie anyway...so why even bother. I have never in all my life seen a case with so many lies attached to it..lies that can be proven as lies....unbelievable..

I really think that CM is being treated like a king. compared this to the hordes of prejudice MJ endured in his trials. there is simply no match.

This is too funny for words! It is a joke isn't it? Murray will give his version?? Oh goody another story!

"He truly has nothing to hide." Well sure, not any more, not since the prosecution presented their case.

And this knee slapper: "There is so much that the public doesn't know. Dr. Murray is hopeful that at an appropriate time, he can elaborate on misconceptions about him and his care of Michael."
"Misconceptions" So that's what all this is, just misconceptions. Silly us. *sound of grinding teeth*

More attempts to manipulate the public. Is murray really and truly so...so...I can't think of a word...okay arrogant? He must live in his own world along with his attorneys. In all seriousness how on earth can he take the stand? I'll believe it if I see it. Maybe.

I know. He'll say he was hypnotized and didn't know what he was doing because of post hypnotic suggestion. But it wore off last week and now he wants to tell his side of the story because when he was talking on the phones, the misconception is that it wasn't really him talking on the phones, it was his 'hypnotized' other self!
In a nutshell, the Devil made him do it. :wild:

Just about the only thing I would believe from him is a plea of 'guilty'...but he's not man enough for that.

I really think that CM is being treated like a king. compared this to the hordes of prejudice MJ endured in his trials. there is simply no match.

I agree. And it makes me absolutely sick. Michael got called every terrible name in the book and had heaps of other vicious hateration crap thrown at him by people he didn't even know for nothing but lies before, during and especially after his trial. But Murray, a doctor with 20 (or maybe more) years of medical experience, can tell all different versions and excuses of how and why Michael died and Murray gets treated like he just fell off of a cabbage cart and didn't have to have the least bit of professional sense for his field. That is disgusting, pathetic, sad and stupid, in my opinion.

PLEASE!

Murray ain't gonna get on that stand. LOL! The prosecution would tear him into tiny pieces and his defense team knows it.

In my opinion, this is just Murray's teams attempt at "TRYING" to say: "He has nothing to hide and may take the stand in his own defense."

I agree with you 100%.

Misconceptions?....Yea Right!:smilerolleyes:

I hope he will take the stand! Love for him to explain lie after lie and simply WHY?!

I don't think he will testify - but the defense will say he will - but he's told too many lies.

Liar, Liar Pants on Fire, put your @ss on the telephone wire, that goes to you Conrad Murderer.

yeah he's told way too many lies to testify.. First of all his medical expertise will be put on trial, his life and what he was doing when his patient was dying. There is no way he will be testifying.

Murray had absolutely no reason for putting MJ under anesthesia to sleep

Last edited:
yeah he's told way too many lies to testify.. First of all his medical expertise will be put on trial, his life and what he was doing when his patient. There is no way he will be testifying.

Murray had absolutely no reason for putting MJ under anesthesia to sleep

The taped statement he gave L.A.P.D. is enough to put him in jail. No way will he get on the stand and try an explain his actions. The coward will hide behind the slander campaign his horrible lawyers have started for sure. Its the only hope he has.

Last edited:
The taped statement he gave L.A.P.D. is enough to put him in jail. No way will he get on the stand and try an explain his actions. The coward will hide behind the slander campaign his horrible lawyers have started for sure. Its the only hope he has.

Good Point Victory! the thing is his lawyers were with him when he gave it. Maybe they didn't realize that he was going to lie so much

Wow!

Gonna be the longest trial in the history so if he gonna testify.

So, 1 new lie every week since the 25 june 2009, so let me check, yes, he gonna be sit down for around 2 years to explain all his shit lies....

I wish the worst for this bastard.

Don't think it's going to happen but I'd love to see him testify. Let him explain all the discrepancies from previous statements and answer why he asked a bodyguard 'do you know CPR' cos it's pretty obvious he had no clue!!

Back