Murray Wants MJ Rehearsals *Update @266* Sony wants subpoena for footage quashed

Galactus123

Proud Member
Donations
$18.00
News:

"Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers have subpoenaed Sony for the raw footage from the "This Is It" rehearsals to show the jury ... Michael Jackson was a physical and mental mess before he died ... TMZ has learned.

We've learned Murray's lawyers want the tapes to show Jackson was slow, lethargic and weak in the days prior to his death. Although some of the video shows an alert MJ, other portions, we're told, clearly show something is wrong with the singer.

Murray's lawyers want to show jurors in the manslaughter case ... Michael was ill or even dying before the fateful morning ... so it wasn't really the June 25 Propofol injections that killed MJ."

http://www.tmz.com/2011/04/29/micha...ess-manslaughter-trial-video-shows-slow-weak/

What you guys think of this? Are we going to see the unedited rehearsal footage too or is it just for court?

Re: Murray Wants MJ Rehearsals To Show Warning Signs

I think only the jury will see the fottage.

The jury will come to the correct descision:yes:

Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers have subpoenaed Sony for the raw footage from the "This Is It" rehearsals to show the jury ... Michael Jackson was a physical and mental mess before he died
No sh!t. Why they need footage, there they have their client, where they can hear informations from the first hand how Michael Jackson was physically and mentally. Or better, what was doctor's ( their client) responsibility? To kill his patient, mr defense, or to heal? MJJ died from the hand of the doctor, no footage will ever overshadow Conrad's actions. If the footage shows mjj was ill, still Conrad responsibility was to treat his patient, not with propofol. If the footage shows mjj healthy, then, still Conrad responsibility was not to intoxicate his patient with unnecessary medications. No matter what route the defense goes, the bottom line is: Conrad is guilty of his actions.

News:

"Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers have subpoenaed Sony for the raw footage from the "This Is It" rehearsals to show the jury ... Michael Jackson was a physical and mental mess before he died ... TMZ has learned.

We've learned Murray's lawyers want the tapes to show Jackson was slow, lethargic and weak in the days prior to his death. Although some of the video shows an alert MJ, other portions, we're told, clearly show something is wrong with the singer.

Murray's lawyers want to show jurors in the manslaughter case ... Michael was ill or even dying before the fateful morning ... so it wasn't really the June 25 Propofol injections that killed MJ."

What you guys think of this? ?

If Murray knew that Michael wasn't well, if Murray knew that Michael was weak, it's EVEN MORE STUPID to be giving him propofol (or ANYTHING for that matter)........so what he says only makes him look more stupid.

If Murray knew that Michael wasn't well, if Murray knew that Michael was weak, it's EVEN MORE STUPID to be giving him propofol (or ANYTHING for that matter)........so what he says only makes him look more stupid.

Exactly... if he saw MJ in that state he should've been concerned and called off rehearsals. Instead he practically cussed out Ortega for sending MJ home because Ortega thought something was 'off'.. Murray was making MJ sick with his 'treatments' Giving someone loads of sedatives and anesthesia daily will make anyone weak and lethargic. Murray made MJ sick and for that he should be punished.

Let's not forget either that Murray told the Insurance carrier for the concerts that MJ was in perfect health on the morning he died. Murray is lying scum and the sooner his number is up the better.

Let's not forget either that Murray told the Insurance carrier for the concerts that MJ was in perfect health on the morning he died. Murray is lying scum and the sooner his number is up the better.

yep.. I can't wait until the insurer carrier testifies.. How does Murray's patient in 'perfect health' just abruptly die?

and told kenny where to go after he sent mj home saying theres nothing wrong with him.

and told kenny where to go after he sent mj home saying theres nothing wrong with him.

I really wish someone would've convinced MJ to go to the hospital after that incident

MJ had to know what Murray was doing was killing him. He said he was feeling hot and cold. His body was shutting down. Why didn't anyone help him?

My thoughts exactly, so you have a patient who isn't feeling well, and is "ill or dying" and you give him propofol?? Unreal. I can't imagine that Murray really said this, he thought he was "dying"?? I hate Murray.

If Michael was lethargic and ill it was because of Murray's "treatment" and the stress of the rehearsals. Otherwise the autopsy clearly says, as well as the coroner said in the pre-trial that he didn't have any serious condition why he had to die and that he was in a relatively good health considering his age.

If Michael was lethargic and ill it was because of Murray's "treatment" and the stress of the rehearsals. Otherwise the autopsy clearly says, as well as the coroner said in the pre-trial that he didn't have any serious condition why he had to die and that he was in a relatively good health considering his age.

exactly.. one would think a cardiologist would understand heart rates and stress etc.. Did he even check MJ's heart to see if it was beating during these 'treatments'?

I just read this on another board :

Chris Brown might cancel 22nd b-day party

Looks like Chris Brown’s 22nd birthday bash plans could be canceled thanks to the singer’s pesky chest infection. Brown, who just finished the Australian leg of his F.A.M.E. tour, has a huge party planned this weekend at Las Vegas PURE Nightclub. However, under doctor’s orders, Brown has been ordered to get some rest.

Celebritynewsandstyl e.com reported that Brown’s doctor said, “Chris has a severe viral illness. The virus has developed into a nasty chest infection and he needs rest. He is not fit to perform on stage nor is he fit to travel.”For now, no reports have confirmed that the bash is off, so Brown still has plans to rush back to the US to celebrate with close friends and family.

Now explain to me why couldn't MJ's doctor do what Chris Brown's doctor did? isn't the purpose of a doctor is to treat a patient. If Murray didn't think MJ was 'ready' for TII, he should've said something. Obviously MJ had major sleep problems which needed treatment, not propofol. Murray could've ended TII by just saying MJ was not in well enough condition to do these shows instead of saying 'oh he's fine,' and continuously drugging him to death.

Thanks. I was going to say the same. If they show Michael looking sick, the Prosecution will then ask what did you give him on such a day, when did you begin to see this behavior, did you then change your method of care, etc., etc. Basically, they will try to prove that it was due to Murray's nightly medications that Michael became sick. I suggest the fools leave this theory alone.

Thanks. I was going to say the same. If they show Michael looking sick, the Prosecution will then ask what did you give him on such a day, when did you begin to see this behavior, did you then change your method of care, etc., etc. Basically, they will try to prove that it was due to Murray's nightly medications that Michael became sick. I suggest the fools leave this theory alone.

Exactly Petrarose..

Mike started going down hill when Murray started 'treating' him.. why didn't Michael or anyone realize this?

Plus which murray texted to the insurance company that morning that Michael was healthy. Or maybe he's forgotten that?

MJ had to know what Murray was doing was killing him. He said he was feeling hot and cold. His body was shutting down. Why didn't anyone help him?

I agree. So many people doing interviews are talking like they "just knew" something was seriously wrong with Michael. Someone should have gotten him to the hospital immediately when he said he was feeling hot and cold. And personally, I don't buy it that they couldn't do that. They should have just got Michael in the car as fast as possible or called an ambulance. I believe that the hospital was only five minutes away from the house. How hard was it to do to get him some help? This is just my opinion based on when I've heard in interviews. I'm sorry. But this situation really makes me mad.

Last edited:
Exactly Petrarose..

Mike started going down hill when Murray started 'treating' him.. why didn't Michael or anyone realize this?

because maybe he wasnt. Did he look like he was going downhill on the 23rd 24th.and now u say the dip was killing mj and why would he take it if he knew that.nothing killed him but murray. Why werent ppl doing anything.do what.there was nothing wrong with him.in order to make mj look like some baby who couldnt do anything for himself u are inadvertantly supporting other theories.

I agree. So many people doing interviews are talking like they "just knew" something was seriously wrong with Michael. Someone should have gotten him to the hospital immediately when he said he was feeling hot and cold. And personally, I don't buy it that they couldn't do that. They should have just got Michael in the car as fast as possible or called an ambulance. I believe that the hospital was only five minutes away from the house. How hard was it to do to get him some help? This is just my opinion based on when I've heard in interviews. I'm sorry. But this situation really makes me mad.

because the only ppl who are saying there was something wrong are crazies like karen faye who have agendas.murrays actions made sure nothing could have been done on the morning of the 25th

because the only ppl who are saying there was something wrong are crazies like karen faye who have agendas.murrays actions made sure nothing could have been done on the morning of the 25th

elusive,

there was obviously something wrong.. MJ said he was hot and cold on one side and Ortega saying MJ was not looking well and was 'not there'. MJ was obviously drugged up by Murray and Murray's treatments were 'affecting' him and making him sick in my opinion.

Besides there was obviously something wrong with MJ if he needed propofol for sleep to begin with. If Murray was approached by MJ saying ' I need and want propofol to sleep', Murray should've denied the request, told MJ that it is too dangerous and risky and got MJ some real help.

Last edited:

One day mj wasnt well when kenny sent him home.taking the diprivan did not kill mj.murrays inactions did.u need to remember that and stop repeating yourself in every post you write murray was the only one who knew what was been given to mj not the guards not kenny not anyone else so no one else was in a position to say or do anything..why u feel the need to keep saying the same thing over and over again i idont know.its ruining threads just like all the other boards you posted on

One day mj wasnt well when kenny sent him home.taking the diprivan did not kill mj.murrays inactions did.u need to remember that and stop repeating yourself in every post you write murray was the only one who knew what was been given to mj not the guards not kenny not anyone else so no one else was in a position to say or do anything..why u feel the need to keep saying the same thing over and over again i idont know.its ruining threads just like all the other boards you posted on

I totally disagree with you. I would think taking anesthesia/propofol daily would have some effect on the central nervous system. Murray obviously didn't check up on that since he thought it was fine and dandy to give MJ that stuff for sleep daily. Of course Murray killed Mike, but like I stated before MJ had some obvious problems either physically or psychologically and the propofol wasn't helping him either way

Michael had a personal doctor to take care of him. What a tragedy
Murray was incompetent and negligent. He didn't care about Michael only for the money.

Michael had a personal doctor to take care of him. What a tragedy
Murray was incompetent and negligent. He didn't care about Michael only for the money.

so true... it's very very sad.. he didn't give a damn about MJ... He saw MJ as a dollar sign and unfortunately Michael knew this and still trusted him with his life.

Back