One rose for Michael Jackson

Annita

Proud Member
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_112633555419436

Together, the members of One Rose For Michael Jackson have made alot of wonderful things happen in the short year we've been together.

For Michael's 1'st anniversary of passing, June 25 2010, we provided the entrance to Holly Terrace with 3000 red Freedom Roses from members of the group. They were the most amazing roses we had ever seen, and alot of pictures were taken and placed in our photo album in the group.

For Michael's birthday, August 29 2010, we together collected enough money to plant 1000 new trees in honor of Michael. The certificate we sent to Michael's mother, Katherine, and with remaining funds we supported the AIDS walk in Los Angeles.

For Christmas 2010 we collected enough money to provide 6 families in need with food, presents and toys all in Michael's name.

Now we're almost 2 years from Michael's passing, and for the second anniversary of his passing we once again want to fill Holly Terrace with our roses. The donations are open, and anyone who wants are welcome to sent their roses to Michael. The roses costs 3 USD each, and you can send as many as you want.

To send your roses, go to paypal.com and send them to

oneroseformichael@yahoo.se

OBS!! If you want your name to be placed in the donors list available in the discussion board of the group, you HAVE to tell me this when you send your donation, either in the message box in paypal, or in a PM to me here. If you don't, I will not put your name in the list.

If you can't use paypal, you can send your donation via a bank transfer, or via Western Union. Please send me a PM for details if you need to use any of these options.

Now lets make HT as pretty and filled with L.O.V.E. as last year! Lets show everyone that we are still here, and our love and support for Michael is stronger than ever.

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. ? Sofie

Now we have 1000 roses. Last day is the June 14th. Hopefully we will have again 3000 roes for Michael`s second anniversary.

Definitely going to arrange a rose once my exams are finished. I was only wondering a few days ago if anything had been organized. I hope the fan community really get involved in this. I think it would be lovely for his family to see also.

Last edited:
my first time seening them, they are beautiful, i didn't know about this last year but i am on it this year. thank you.

Took part last year and have already donated for this year as well. Michael deserves to be surrounded with hundreds -or better yet, thousands, of beautiful flowers. :heart: :flowers: :wub: I support this wonderful project wholeheartedly!

I also took part last year hoping to do the same this year it's such a lovely idea!!

Susannah xx

I love this idea!
i hope i can take part...if everything goes alright with a possible bank transfer....

if everything goes alright...ill be happy to take part aswell!

xxx
TheDutchApplehead

I just sent a money order to Denton,TX and she will forward it to pay pal. 4roses. Love you Michael.

Oh this is such a beautiful thing. I wish I could contribute. :(

I will be contributing since it looks like I won't be able to send anything handmande to FL this time...

The deadline for contributions is June 14th, I believe.

I donated 2 Roses for Michael
Had only $6 dollars and some change left in my paypal just enought ot cover it.
I love the fact Michael is always surrounded by Flowers

Please post the list of names, i am looking for my name. thank-you

Joined a last week. Such a lovely gesture. Keep up the good work. Michael would be so happy.

God bless you for this, and thankyou so much...Michael deserves the best always...

Now up to 2390, with 10 'contribution' days still to go...

and 2719 on 7th June

Last edited:
We have now surpassed 3000 roses!!! Holly Terrace will again be filled with our roses of love. :heart:

Michael's fans are the best :')

If someone here wishes to take part but has yet to do so, there's still time! You have 'til June 14th (next Tuesday) to donate.
The roses cost 3 USD each, you can send just one or as many as you want. To send your roses, go to paypal.com and send them to:

oneroseformichael@yahoo.se

Back