Larry Nimmer's visit ( June 17, 2011) to Neverland Ranch [Update New Videos: Pg. 4 #57]

qbee

Proud Member
Larry Nimmer, the author of "Michael Jackson The Untold Story of Neverland"
just Posted a few nice words on his Facebook about his recent visit to Neverland.
He says its restored beautifully and even has some animals in the zoo.

Yesterday, I was guest of Sébastien Brassard Simard at Neverland Ranch for a tour and lunch. Sebastien is a MJ fan from Quebec and he (along with his guest, me) was invited by Tom Barrack, the owner of the Ranch. Barrack reached out to Sebastian, after receiving communications from him. In this photo, Sebastien and I are below Michael's "Giving Tree".

attachment.php

I found the estate to be well maintained with some things restored to their old glory. Part of the interior decorative gate has been reinstalled, many of the statues are back on the grounds, the train station is beautiful, and there were some animlas in the zoo. Apparently the staff are giving some sick animals a home. I have a few more photos posted on the "Being Mike-like" group page.

I offer my thanks to Tom Barrack, and the kind staff at Neverland Ranch. Some of the staff have worked their for years and had fond memories of Michael... they were very Mike-like... gracious, modest, effective and kind. And thanks to Sebastien, it was fun seeing Neverland through his eyes and hangin with him. His parents left him when he was a year old and he was raised on Michael Jackson music and stories. He learned English to understand Michael's words and he has made a study of Neverland. In fact, the ranch manager said that he should give tours of Neverland as he knew about everything, and it's exact location.

Best wishes to Michael's fans. I truly felt the spirit of Michael at Neverland and he has you in his heart.

Source:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...=a.70763193465.72244.509023465&type=1&theater

Attachments

• Neverland_6-17-11_LarryNimmer.jpg
    Neverland_6-17-11_LarryNimmer.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 677
Last edited:
Re: Larry Nimmer's Recent visit ( June 17, 2011) to Neverland Ranch

Wonderful to hear that. I'm glad they are restoring Neverland back to its former Glory days :)

Thank you for that beautiful account. We have to remember that Barrack is only part-owner though. It is wonderful to hear that they are keeping the spirit of the place alive. Great that some animals are there and some of the statues and train.

Who co-owns Neverland with Barrack?

^^ The Michael Jackson Estate _ Michael owned interest in the property still
MJ received $$$ and kept part interest in the property when he sold it.

What is the percentage of the stake in Neverland owned by the Estate?

We were near Neverland yesterday and we met Larry and Sebastien there! The guy said his last name was Nimmer which originates from a Russian last name, and I thought, "Is that Larry Nimmer?" Yep, turns out it was him. We asked them how they got inside, and Sebastien said it was a very big secret. Well, now I know :)

Oh Conrad Murray..you bastard!!!! because of YOU my baby MJ is no longer here, I HATE YOU:cry::mat:

Thank you for posting

Such good news. Many thanks for posting.

That is so good to read. They should bring all the rides back as well and open it up for under priviliged and sick kids. I think Michael would be happy if he knew Neverland would be opened up for that.

awww the story of sebastian...tnx for posting. Wonderful read tnx, larry?

This news warms my heart :) Thanx qbee for posting it.
I hope one day Neverland will open its doors again for us, fans :)

This man is so wonderful. I am happy that sick animals are being tended there. Warms my heart. I'm starting to think Michael should be buried in Neverland under the giving tree. Forest Lawn is too damn cold for a man who was so heartwarming like Michael Jackson. Just saying.

These are more pics of Nimer's. The place is gorgeous no longer abandoned

23rllde.jpg

b9d5kp.jpg

16c12dt.jpg

Last edited:
What is the percentage of the stake in Neverland owned by the Estate?

Its not known tmk. All we have is media reports stating mj as majority owner when he did the deal in 08 and barak saying they need the estates approval to do things which supports the media reports

Last edited:

I have also visited Neverland and that's why I know Michael Jackson is still at Neverland,
and Michael will be there forever....
angel3r.gif

This man is so wonderful. I am happy that sick animals are being tended there. Warms my heart. I'm starting to think Michael should be buried in Neverland under the giving tree. Forest Lawn is too damn cold for a man who was so heartwarming like Michael Jackson. Just saying.

16c12dt.jpg

These are more pics of Nimer's. The place is gorgeous no longer abandoned

23rllde.jpg

jackson_moon.jpg

Last edited:

I am glad they are taking good care of the ranch

That's nice... Look at those sweet animals too. ..

Thank you for sharing!!!! I always get excited when I think of the possibilities for Neverland and always hope that one day it will be the Neverland we remember it to be.... I'm glad that they are restoring it to the way that Michael had it!

it would be awesome if Neverland was open for public and fans.

A few years ago it was empty and without life...

neverlandDM1003_800x535.jpg

How ever much its nice to see nevvy as it is now.it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.seeing others there its like when someone burgles your house and intrudes.

Last edited:

How ever much its nice to see nevvy as it is now.it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.seeing others there its like when some burgles your house and intrudes.

Exactly.

I can't go there, it was not a home for MJ anymore. After what they did to him there, I will never go there.

It's a beautiful place but I can't help but feel sad.

Neverland just will never be the same. Nice to see it being brought back to some sort of glory.

Sooo happy, (and jealous I admit) that a guy from my province (not eh same city though) has been able to enter and visit Neverland
Good job Sébastien!

Back