Helen_S

Guests
Since the other this or that disappeared in what's believed to be one of these
balloon.jpg

:chichi:

Thought I'd start another :D

Horror or Comedy?

Invincible!

Asking your children to join hands with you and pray 'with our daddy Michael' or living in a barn with hay and horses?

I'll live in a barn with hay and horses before I go join hands and pray with Janet and co.

Family Guy or Futurama?

No contest, hands down a dried up 2000 year old Egyptian Mummy.

Do you realize how cool it would be to have one of those? :D I'd have a part of history.

Adopt Gavin or adopt Jordie?

Jordie - I would give him and his millions of dollars a good home! :lol:

Diane Dimond or a reporter who is obsessed with a celebrity and wishes they would say hello to them, just once because that are secretly a fan and even has one of the entertainers hats?

Didn't you just describe Diane Dimond there? :p

I'll pick the other reporter. Any reporter is better then DD.

Tom Sneddon be your dad or Rodney Melville to be your dad?

I'll have Rodney Melville, if Tom Sneddon was your dad you could never hide from those X-Ray glasses of his!

Jeannie from I Dream of Jeannie or Samantha from Bewitched?

Hmm a genie or witch... I'll go with Jeannie since she's a genie; I'd love to have my dreams come true and she can do that :D

Hang out with Mario and have a pizza or get a ride on Yoshi?

Eat slugs! It happens at Mc Donalds and Burger King anyway :lol:

Katie screaming "Michaelllll" every five minutes in Moonwalker when he was trying to hide so the bad guys chased him or Zeke looking up at the sky and praying for a shooting star *gag* :lol:

Zeke looking up at the sky and praying for a shooting star :lol:

Moonwalker or Ghosts? :p

Originally posted by highSPEED@May 2 2005, 10:35 AM
Katie screaming "Michaelllll" every five minutes in Moonwalker when he was trying to hide
[snapback]991151[/snapback]​

That still cracks me up to this day :doh: :lol:

Hmm, I think Ghosts.

Cynthia, I have immunity cos I'm being investigated by the FBI or Chris, I'm not coming cos I'm in prison?

Nachos

Share a tiny apartment with your bestfriend or live in a mansion with your worse enemy?

Back