Favourite New Jack Swing song from Dangerous?

Which is your favourite NJS song?

• Total voters

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
As we know, Teddy Riley with Michael managed to pioneer this new genre on Dangerous. This innovative style appears on almost half the tracks on the album.

Which is your favourite?

My personal favourite is Jam. What a perfect start to the album, and there was never a dull moment throughout.

I picked RTT but it's hard. Actually I have a soft spot for "She drives me wild", even though that's one of Michael's less liked songs. I love the lyrics! LOL!

I also love ITC and Dangerous. Dangerous should have been a single! (As well as Keep the faith.) There was so much potential still left in the Dangerous album. Damn Chandlers! :(

That poll was very difficult for me - ´cause I love all the songs on that album. My favourite Michael-album of all time!! So, I´ve simply chosen "She Drives Me Wild". :)

For me, it's a tie for first between In The Closet and Remember the Time. I can't choose. Jam comes second.

Why you wanna trip on me..but I also really like can't let her get away, RTT, and she drives me wild

with no doubt, I chose "Remember the time" I love the lyrics and just it's a smooth song but "In the closet" is the close second really!

Back