Michael Jackson: Singer's 'Number Ones' album #122 on Billboard 200 chart

billyworld99

Proud Member
e to get instant updates.

The international superstar, Michael Jackson, the legendary performer remains to be the King of Pop, and according to the most recent Billboard 200 chart, the star remains to be on it, and fans celebrated his life on the recent two-year anniversary of his passing.

As the Billboard 200 chart demonstrates, Michael Jackson's Number Ones album is at #122 on the chart. The album contains all of Jackson's top hits, and includes such fan favorites as "Billy Jean," Thriller," "Smooth Criminal," and many others. Jackson's current single, "Hollywood Tonight" was recently at #1 on the Billboard Dance chart, and fans around the world continue to purchase and listen to Jackson's music because it resonates with so many people.

The superstar singer's fans continue to show their loyalty for the star by supporting all projects that are associated with the singer. There is no doubt that all things associated with the star remains to be successful, and fans are hoping to see justice attained for the legend, and the truth of what took place on June 25, 2009 will be known.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Michael Jackson: Singer's 'Number Ones' album #122 on Billboard 200 chart - National Jackson family |

Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/jackson-fam...lbum-122-on-billboard-200-chart#ixzz1R5ThuTvn

^ HAHAHAHA. I know! It's so simple. BILLIE, people not Billy. Billy is a boy.

^^ yeah when you search for the song on youtube sometimes its billy jean

Dance/Club Play Songs

hollywood-1300130265.jpg

Hollywood Tonight

R&B/Hip-Hop Albums

61*
re-entry

Michael

Catalog Albums

17*

Number Ones

http://www.billboard.com/artist/michael-jackson/4902#/artist/michael-jackson/4902

I hate it when they say Billy Jean too! But other than that, it is great, number ones has been flying off the shelves for such a long time, it's great. I just wish MJ was here to see it :(

Thriller still charting is amazing. What is the Social 50 and is Michael doing well being #7?

It's amazing how Thriller, which was released 29 years ago is selling better than the Michael album, which was released just 6 months ago.

i think its safe to say Mj sold over 100 million units (albums, music videos, dvds, singles) since 2009 which is a record for most units sold in a short amount of time

Back