Movie cliches you love

analogue

Proud Member
Ok so i made a thread about the movie cliches we all hate. So let's talk about thge cliches we love

One of my favorites is when someone yells ''Noooooooooooooooooo'' cause i just think it's funny

Trashy one liner deaths in action movies especially in the classics like Total Recall after shooting his wife in the head "Consider that a divorce"

Love em

I dunno if it's a cliche, but I love when the smart guy out of the whole group is the guy with the glasses. I like men who wear glasses. What can I say? :p

I also love the hot English/Art teacher/professor whom everyone likes film cliche. Ever notice how it's never a science prof the girl students fall for? Or a math one, for that matter. They're usually the ugly ones, lol.

Hmm... what else? I like the creepy kids who kill people and are almost always orphans too.

I always enjoy in horror movies when someone says, "Is anybody there?" That usually means they're going to be killed in a particularly gruesome way. Hell yeah! :punk:

I always enjoy in horror movies when someone says, "Is anybody there?" That usually means they're going to be killed in a particularly gruesome way. Hell yeah! :punk:

Haha yeah I like that too! Or at the end of a horro movie when the villian is "dead" and practically ALWAYS comes back for one last RAAAAAARRRRRR!!! :p

Movie cliches I love.....That must have a lot to do with the types of movies I love.
Can't think of any specific examples right now...
I can say this, tho, I think I love it when things start falling into place towards the end of a movie. The light at the end of the tunnel kind of thing. Doesn't have to be a typical happy ending, but I love to see just a lil bit of hope in there. Things don't always come to an end like that in reality, but I'm talking about movies, right? I feel I enjoy realism, but that doesn't mean I'd love to see reality on screen. Basically it's all about what I wanna see, I guess.

When anyone says Heeeeeerrrrreeeee'ss *Insert name here*, it might not be cliche but any time Will Smith is in a movie he always has the line "Ah hell no."

Back