Robot Chicken Appreciation Thread

MJBT

Proud Member
Its one of my favourite tv series so I thought Id start a thread about it for fans and add new clips every so often for people who have never seen it before starting with this one:

Add some of your own favourite clips

haha! i love robot chicken! i dont think i have a favorite sketch. i will say i dont like the michael ones they did. but all in all i love seth green!

haha! i love robot chicken! i dont think i have a favorite sketch. i will say i dont like the michael ones they did. but all in all i love seth green!

I don't like the Michael ones either my favourite has to be the the cold case files who killed santa clause

haha thats a good one! i like that one to. theres alot of good ones but prob. one of my faves would be weasel stomping day lol im not a fan of hurting animals but its weird al! love it! lol another one would be the one with the keebler elfs and they go under attack by cookie monster. lol

I may not be a fan of the show, but I love watching it. I love the Star Wars thing they did it's so funny. But my favourite of all time is this clip.

[YOUTUBE]leKPApJrCRY[/YOUTUBE]

YES! Take THAT you frickin' Nazis!

Back