Votes: 28 48.3%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like it but i don't think it's one of his best

Votes: 30 51.7%

• Total voters

analogue

Proud Member
I like it but i don't think it's one of his best. I wouldn't even put it in my top 40 favortite MJ songs

I completely agree - I very rarely listen to it; when I do I do enjoy it but I don't go out of my way to listen to it - there's MUCH better mike songs out there that should get the attention that Thriller does IMO

The video is great but the song itself is a little overrated i think

It's not one of my favourites but I do like it....to a degree. I tend to skip it when it comes on my ipod though, partly because it's quite overplayed everywhere and partly because it's not one of my faves to "listen to". I love the music video and I like it when it comes on somewhere and people start doing the dance but as a song to listen to....it doesn't do much for me I'm afraid.

I love it, especially 'cos of Vincent Price:wild:
But I agree that it's a bit overplayed by the general public- it's like Michael has only made two songs; that and Billie Jean!

I took "I like it but i don't think it's one of his best". There are sooooo many other great songs of Michael.
I absolutely agree, "thriller" is def overplayed, that's why I hardly listen to it.

I love it, cause in 1989, my family used to play this song out loud! xD And even my neighbors lol :D In 2003 I had had a chance to listen to it again, i played it many times :D

Honestly the video made the song for me. I can't say I listen to the song on its own much, but I could watch the video over and over again for hours!!

I like it and I usually enjoy listening to it, but sometimes it's annyoing. I just hate it when people are going like "OMMMG! Thriller is the best song from Michael EVAAAA!!!!"
And when I'm telling them they should listen to songs like TDCAU they usually say "Nah, it's not that good - he was white then and had surgeries" (Typical media - brainwash: Thriller was the best by Michael, then he got white and crazy and only did shitty music)....Ok, but I'm going OT now...

So let me just say it's a nice song - no more, no less.

I like it and I usually enjoy listening to it, but sometimes it's annyoing. I just hate it when people are going like "OMMMG! Thriller is the best song from Michael EVAAAA!!!!"
And when I'm telling them they should listen to songs like TDCAU they usually say "Nah, it's not that good - he was white then and had surgeries" (Typical media - brainwash: Thriller was the best by Michael, then he got white and crazy and only did shitty music)....Ok, but I'm going OT now...

So let me just say it's a nice song - no more, no less.

This is completely true. I second this.

I love it - Thiller isnt Michael's Best Song
but it is still a GREAt song and it makes the whole world dance :)

It's the video that made this song. Beat it, Billie Jean, Wanna be startin' somethin' and Human Nature are lot, lot stronger songs from Thriller.

It's the video that made this song. Beat it, Billie Jean, Wanna be startin' somethin' and Human Nature are lot, lot stronger songs from Thriller.

I agree. I actually think that Thriller is the weakest song on the Thriller album

There's no doubt that music video to 'Thirller' is a masterpiece :) But song, comparing to others MJ's hits, looks pretty average :)

I love it - Thiller isnt Michael's Best Song
but it is still a GREAt song and it makes the whole world dance :)

^^totally agree it DOES make the whole world dance! At least my little corner. . .last two saturdays you could hear the song blaring and zombies dancing all over our island cause the high school show choir was filming a Thrill the Island video. This song is so iconic and is so ingrained in pop culture it remains a permanent bridge for people to connect with Michael and his art.
Anyway how can ya not love Thriller its so fun and the vid is to this day
still so entertaining!!!

For me should be: "I Love it but it's not of his best" xD
Anyway I really really like it. But I prefer other song ^^

Love the music video but it's a bit overplayed. I listen to it once in a blue moon

It's a superb song, i think people are a little harsh because of the general public's weighting of the song and in their frustrations maybe see the song with a harsher outlook. The vocal melody's are all killer, fantastic bass hook, great great production, fantastic chords, a fun concept, and ignites some energy into the Thriller album after it's chilling out at the end of the girl is mine, whats not to like :)

Back