PDA

View Full Version : Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter *Do NOT Post Pictures Please*

Pages : [1] 2

MsCassieMollie
01-08-2011, 01:01 AM
http://www.themortonreport.com/celebrity/hollywood/leave-me-alone-paris-jackson-harassed-on-twitter/

It’s been two years since the shocking death of the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. In that time, his three children - Prince, 14, Paris, 13, and Blanket, 9 - have enjoyed a more social lifestyle than they were used to; no longer being hidden from the paparazzi.

But for Paris Jackson, Michael’s only daughter, it looks like it’s been a more difficult transition. After being hounded by paps earlier in the month; an incident that involved a call to police officers, Paris recently found herself the victim of cyberbullying when a Twitter follower began to harass her, telling her that Michael Jackson was not her biological father.

The individual has since deleted the comments from his or her timeline, but from what we can tell, Paris seemed to hold her own, arguing that she’s “100% Jackson blood,” and a “natural Jackson” with the love and support of her “beloved gramma and cousins.”

The exchange itself has got the web buzzing. Aside from the questions over her heredity, and whether or not Michael Jackson used a sperm donor to conceive his children, what we want to know is: should Paris Jackson have a Twitter account, being the child of such a high profile celebrity? And what compelled @MJJFanzRock to do such a thing to a 13-year-old girl?

raz2911
01-08-2011, 01:05 AM
What kind of idiot does that!

Also I love how the press act like Paris never had a social life before when her identity was being kept private, when she could do whatever she wanted, wherever she wanted before and go unnoticed because of the fact her identity was being kept private!

Ashtanga
01-08-2011, 01:11 AM
:no:

For God's sake, leave Paris alone! :perrin: May God look very carefully at PPB... they will need a lot. My prayers for them. :angel:

CaptainEoLove85
01-08-2011, 01:35 AM
Well the press sure aren't helping matters either by bringing attention to it :no:

marebear
01-08-2011, 01:58 AM
She shouldn't be on twitter and Michael would hate that someone would talk to his daughter like that. It's ridiculous and mean.

ADKIc3mAnX
01-08-2011, 02:18 AM
That's not right people are so disrespectful all of Michael Jackson's kids are 100% his people on the internet are just ignorant s

earthlyme
01-08-2011, 02:30 AM
It makes me sick! I only have to wonder what it would've been like if Michael was here. But I can only wish. I know nobody can influence them because they're MIchael's children and he's strong so he made them strong... but at the same time, I just wished there was some limit to their exposure. Michael's way of raising them really was a great way to live because he protected them from this UGLY world... I wish they were a bit older to experience what Paris is right now...

I'll always be prayin' and wishing PPB Happiness, health, Love and peace for all their lives.

L.o.v.e.
Romi

blankyluvdoodoo
01-08-2011, 02:31 AM
humm.........this is the normal life for them now -courtesy their guardian.mike knew what he was doing ,now i want to know what those think about this who supported jackson all the way.smh

8701girl
01-08-2011, 02:38 AM
no longer being hidden from the paparazzi.

This is what really ticked off as it shows that the paparazzi love it that they are able to harras paris & her siblings more now that mj isnt here. And this @MJJFanzRock person is so dispicable to even ask paris such a question! whether they are biologically mjs or not as long as they are happy & loved that is all that matters

bluetopez
01-08-2011, 02:45 AM
I thought we weren't suppose to post anything about Mj kids?

It is messed up what they are tellin her on twitter, I think she is to young to be on there. But, she does know how to defend her self so that's good and promising for the furture of what is still yet to come....I'm afraid.

And by the way I saw this video on youtube with that Majestic guy and he all but confirmed like a fool that it is truly Paris on twitter (for anyone still doubting) by saying that it is wrong for people to be talking bad to a 13 yr old on tweeter and when fans see this happeing to please do something about and not just for Paris but, for any minor.

That's fine and all but, wouldn't it had been better if he would have said that Paris shouldn't be on it?! Obviously he nor the Jacksons think anything bad about that. SMH:smilerolleyes:

xthunderx2
01-08-2011, 02:48 AM
This is what really ticked off as it shows that the paparazzi love it that they are able to harras paris & her siblings more now that mj isnt here. And this @MJJFanzRock person is so dispicable to even ask paris such a question! whether they are biologically mjs or not as long as they are happy & loved that is all that matters
I agree 100% with your post...also I want to add that Paris has been told by fans to block haters such as this...but..she doesnt she continues to answer their questions..we tell her that she doesnt have to put up with it...that is why there is a block button and a report button on twitter....fans are trying to spear these children the same pain that Michael went through. Someone in that house..should be aware of the bull. that is taking place..fans on twitter have tweeted other family members about the situation..yet nothing gets done. Katherine is their legal guardian,,it is HER responsibility BY LAW to know what is going on with these kids and stop people like this from harassing these children. Obviously it is to much work for Katherine to be a responsible guardian to Michael's children. SHE should know what social medias they are taking part in,. Michael would be having a fit right now if he knew that his mother was letting stuff like this go on. Also Paris is a smart girl...very smart...she needs to stop responding to these haters, All the fans can do is tell her,..it has to be up to her to listen.

IvoryKeys
01-08-2011, 02:48 AM
Bottom line for me: She's too young and WAAY too well known to have a twitter account. This scenario could have been avoided completely.

xthunderx2
01-08-2011, 02:51 AM
Bottom line for me: She's too young and WAAY too well known to have a twitter account. This scenario could have been avoided completely.
agree...Michael would never ever of allowed this...and neither should Katherine...she IS the guardian now...she should be in control.

8701girl
01-08-2011, 02:54 AM
I agree 100% with your post...also I want to add that Paris has been told by fans to block haters such as this...but..she doesnt she continues to answer their questions..we tell her that she doesnt have to put up with it...that is why there is a block button and a report button on twitter....fans are trying to spear these children the same pain that Michael went through. Someone in that house..should be aware of the bull. that is taking place..fans on twitter have tweeted other family members about the situation..yet nothing gets done. Katherine is their legal guardian,,it is HER responsibility BY LAW to know what is going on with these kids and stop people like this from harassing these children. Obviously it is to much work for Katherine to be a responsible guardian to Michael's children. SHE should know what social medias they are taking part in,. Michael would be having a fit right now if he knew that his mother was letting stuff like this go on. Also Paris is a smart girl...very smart...she needs to stop responding to these haters, All the fans can do is tell her,..it has to be up to her to listen.

Yes i agree that mj would be rolling in his grave if he knew bout this and im worried bout is that this will give the child welfare services more ammunition to try and get the kids away from the family

Resa
01-08-2011, 03:00 AM
This isn't the first time that Paris has been harrassed on twitter. People have tweeted awful things to that child, and not just questioning whether she and her brothers are biologically Michael's. Paris needs a private account, or someone in the Jackson family need to be closely monitoring it. Michael's greatest legacy is his children. Their physical and emotional safety should be more important to the family than books, interviews, concerts, getting their hands on his estate etc. Majestic telling fans to monitor is not going to cut it, there is only so much that Michael's fans can do. The family has to step up and handle this.

mjlovergurl003
01-08-2011, 04:01 AM
this really makes me sick and sad at the same time. now i follow paris on twitter and i saw her tweets about this but i didnt see the persons name on my timeline in her tweets. eather way this is so wrong and sick. why would anyone want to harass a 13 yr old girl?? this person should have their account deleted banned from twitter. also i understand that Katherine is old and has alot on her plate having to care for her grandkids now at her age. But she reallys needs to step up and do her job and keep paris. prince, and blanket safe. and 8701girl is right, incidents like this will give child services a reason to step in and take the kids away which would be horrible. i trust that Michael made a good choice by placing the kids with his mother in his will but if this crap keeps happening something is gonna happen thats gonna change things and tear the kids apart from the family. i personaly feel that the kids should be with Janet and not katherine. no one in the family seems to be doing anything to prevent things like that from happening online and i agree she shouldnt be on twitter at all but in times like this is unavoidable bc all kids her age have twitters, and facebooks.i hope it doesnt get any worse.

Ape
01-08-2011, 04:40 AM
I could be wrong but..

She is handling it all so well and possibly rather than being sheltered from all of this, perhaps it isn't so bad that she is allowed to handle it herself how she is with some guidance if needed (though she seems to be doing fantastic anyways) because it is unfortunately something she will encounter every once in a while. She seems to be able to let it slide off her back. Plus she is a kid and kids these days do use the social networking tools. I do agree it would probably be better if she made her account locked and private. Maybe better still would be to have a pretend account that someone else runs, and she could have her own with her own friends and everyone would be stuck following an account that wasn't even her. Just an idea.

MyLifeMJ
01-08-2011, 07:12 AM
this makes me sick. that stiuation is the thing Michael used to say:"to protect my children". He would never ever allow her at this such young age touse twitter. We all know that there are many haters and they are so mean and disrespectful. Michael always protected his children from them even by keeping their faces. She is too young to have an account on twitter becouse of having Michael Jackson as a father. Yes, If she was an ordinary girl, she could use twitter under the control of their parents. But her father is Michael Jackson. look at this sh.t person, by saying those freaky lies to her he wants to hurt her. how can a person hurt a child by saying these things, i don't understand. But these beautiful kids should be protected by Katherine and the family. They are Michael's legacy. I'm sure Michael is so sad because of this thing. Michael is the best father in the world. He always loved his children and protected them from this ugly world.

Paris's sadness brings tears to my eyes. i love them so much, i saw Michael on their faces. i hope that sh.t person have a heart and stop disturbing her. and i hope mother Katherine should do something about this twitter thing.

L.O.V.E.

sorry for my bad English.

elusive moonwalker
01-08-2011, 08:50 AM
Its old news its been going on for ages.jacksons get told and nothing.guess they are to busy with their money making scams

Ben
01-08-2011, 09:49 AM
I understand why a 13 year old wants to enjoy the same internet toys as her friends. But in any "normal" household, the parents would be there to monitor things, and keep an eye on their kids. To warn them about the dangers of social networks. For starters, in Paris' case, to register under a fake name would have been common sense. But, like many have said, obviously, no one seems to care, despite the fact her uncles/aunts/cousins are online too.
What I find extremely ironic is that most of her followers on twitter are MJ fans. Whoever her dad is, she's still her 13 year old. She should be left alone, especially by those who knew what her dad didnt want for her. SMH

Indra
01-08-2011, 10:09 AM
I thought she didn't have twitter and that account (forgot the name of it) that everyone though was here wasn't.
Anyone feel like explaining this to me and tell me what her account is - if she acctually does have one?

MJBT
01-08-2011, 10:17 AM
Has'nt she been through enough not to have to deal with this crap especially from fan of all people

JMie
01-08-2011, 10:29 AM
I can understand why she has twitter. I think her school friends have one and other kids she is friends with like the Smith kids also have twitter and she wants to be like them. It's understandable. What's different in her case is that there is no one there to explain things to her and to monitor what she's doing and how she's handling everything. And that's sad.

maral
01-08-2011, 10:57 AM
her father knew what he was doing and the press are forgetting that the reason they are well behaved and adjusting well IS MICHAEL'S GOOD PARENTING! let's face it, the child took care of this idiot well. other celebrity kids wouldn't handle it this way.

Ps. i'm one of those who do fallow her. i just think fans should comment on videos and drawings she posts so that she is sort of encourage. and maybe step in when idiots like this harras her. other then that leave her alone.....

KingMikeJ
01-08-2011, 11:20 AM
This is just a few tweets the media picked up on, people harass Paris with a lot more insults daily, and she responds to them daily, giving them the attention they crave. All the time I see people asking Paris to respond to them, telling her they love her and complimenting her. Paris rarely responds to these tweets, yet always responds to haters and posers.

Rhilo
01-08-2011, 11:42 AM
Hence why I think Katherine is doing a poor job raising those kids. It's not totally her fault. She's too old to be a hands on guardian, and appears to be manipulated easily, with all these shady business deals going on. I don't think the kids are her primary concern...

LastTear
01-08-2011, 12:31 PM
No child should be allowed to be exposed like this, least of all one that would be a magnet for haters and nutcases. I would not allow my daughter to chat away to strangers. I agree with Ben, if this is something that all her friends are doing I can understand why she would want to - but she should have a fake identity.

The job of protecting Paris whilst she is on line is the responsibily of her guardian and NOT her fathers fans.

Rhilo
01-08-2011, 12:45 PM
Worse still, Paris has been working to get her Twitter account verified, and it's only a matter of days before it does. This will only invite more trouble, and besides being Michael's daughter she has no other claim to fame yet. A really poor choice, and shows a lack of parental guidance. The Jacksons really disappoint me. While they spend their time scheming more ways to make money off Michael's name, his children are not receiving the care and love he would want them to.

8701girl
01-08-2011, 12:55 PM
I could be wrong but..

She is handling it all so well and possibly rather than being sheltered from all of this, perhaps it isn't so bad that she is allowed to handle it herself how she is with some guidance if needed (though she seems to be doing fantastic anyways) because it is unfortunately something she will encounter every once in a while. She seems to be able to let it slide off her back. Plus she is a kid and kids these days do use the social networking tools. I do agree it would probably be better if she made her account locked and private. Maybe better still would be to have a pretend account that someone else runs, and she could have her own with her own friends and everyone would be stuck following an account that wasn't even her. Just an idea.

The thing is we cant really tell if she feels really safe on there and like with alot of teenagers she maybe just pretending to be happy so she doesnt get ppl worried bout her.

Justthefacts
01-08-2011, 01:07 PM
Well now that PP&B are away from there abnormal Father and are normal people this is what normal people have to put up with. I mean there aunt said they do things that they never got a chance to do before. Like not being told no

LastTear
01-08-2011, 01:44 PM
@moonwalker.fan Hers is spelt differently.

Courtney
01-08-2011, 02:25 PM
This is awful. Paris shouldn't be on twitter or facebook or formspring or any of that, at least not now. She's way too young. I don't know how a 13 year old deals with this crap: Hateful strangers telling her that her father isn't biologically linked to her, telling her that her father abused children, etc. It's sickening that possibly ADULTS are doing these things to a 13 year old girl. And saying these things like they have first-hand knowledge, like it's fact, when really, they know NOTHING. It is also certainly no one's business to even discuss with any of Michael's kids their paternity unless they themselves say something about it. Social networking sites are really becoming the downfall of mankind.

It's not fair his kids have to be treated this way. They shouldn't be getting harassed. But I'm glad she's strong and knows how to deal with this well. She will be well prepared in the future when she gets older and people really start going after her (which, sadly, probably will happen). God bless them.

Smh, this world disappoints me sometimes. It really does. If there were more love and less hate, the world would be a better place. It's amazing how much hope Michael had in spreading love and peace throughout the world.

athina_livadi
01-08-2011, 02:59 PM
Michael knew EXACTLY what he was doing in terms of protecting the kids!
The children shouldn't have FB and Twitter. We could see all this coming, couldn't we?
The Jackson family has confused freedom and social life with protection!
They are unable to protect the kids!
We should do something about it, we cannot stand seeing any of the kids being harassed by idiots and haters!
They are too young for this!

Moonwalker.Fan
01-08-2011, 03:07 PM
Such pics mean that the real Paris is aware of the Internet discussions about her and facebook, or twitter and the leaked pics and of course about MJ, evidently she is chatting with some fans/people on the net..., like any one of us.

She uses the Internet ... like all of us, so... and maybe she is also on the board among us... as a memebr of MJJC...., who knows....

elusive moonwalker
01-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Thats another one not the account thats been talked about on here i believe

Resa
01-08-2011, 03:43 PM
Has'nt she been through enough not to have to deal with this crap especially from fan of all peopleI really doubt if those people harrassing Paris are Michael's fans. Anybody can create a fannish sounding name, doesn't mean that they are a fan.

Resa
01-08-2011, 03:49 PM
so it's official then? it's fakeNo, the sign she is holding up is about a poser. Paris posted this picture on her own twitter account. The poser was using a name very similar to the name Paris uses for her account.

maral
01-08-2011, 04:26 PM
No, the sign she is holding up is about a poser. Paris posted this picture on her own twitter account. The poser was using a name very similar to the name Paris uses for her account.

i just saw that i mixed the names. pariisjaxnn is fake

HIStory
01-08-2011, 05:23 PM
This is awful. Paris shouldn't be on twitter or facebook or formspring or any of that, at least not now. She's way too young. I don't know how a 13 year old deals with this crap: Hateful strangers telling her that her father isn't biologically linked to her, telling her that her father abused children, etc. It's sickening that possibly ADULTS are doing these things to a 13 year old girl. And saying these things like they have first-hand knowledge, like it's fact, when really, they know NOTHING. It is also certainly no one's business to even discuss with any of Michael's kids their paternity unless they themselves say something about it. Social networking sites are really becoming the downfall of mankind.

It's not fair his kids have to be treated this way. They shouldn't be getting harassed. But I'm glad she's strong and knows how to deal with this well. She will be well prepared in the future when she gets older and people really start going after her (which, sadly, probably will happen). God bless them.

Smh, this world disappoints me sometimes. It really does. If there were more love and less hate, the world would be a better place. It's amazing how much hope Michael had in spreading love and peace throughout the world.

I agree. It's things like this when I lose hope in mankind. What kind of person harasses children on the Internet? Especially if these people who do the harassing are adults. But then we don't have to look any further than the media. They don't seem to think there's anything wrong about publicly speculation about these kids' paternity.

terrell
01-08-2011, 05:36 PM
Whether if we like it or not, it is going to happen. SOrry but this kid of stuff happens with kids everyday famous or not. Even my niece experience this. The only way to keep Paris from this is to stay off the computer. Even if she private account, believe me, someone will find out and post to her. Even if she have a fake name, someone will attack it. Sorry but they can not be protected from everything. None of us can. I look at how protected MJ was over himself; and in the end, MJ died young and senseless from WITHIN his own hired doctor. YOu just have to cope with it.

terrell
01-08-2011, 05:41 PM
It is part of life. NO matter who these kids are living with, they are going to experience some negative. They are also growing up and they are going to start doing things even without the Jacksons knowing. That is what teenager do as well.

terrell
01-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Remember ALL of Michael's nieces and nephews have experience negative comments toward them, towards MJ, and their parents-and this was before the internet. I remember one of Rebbie's daughters started crying when her own TEACHER degraded MJ about the abuse case in 1993 and made MJ's niece cry.

ExoticPrincess
01-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Unfortunately, as long as Paris is apart of the twitter world, she will undoubtedly face this type of thing. Michael tried his very best to protect his children, people mocked him for it, but he knew very well what they would face all because they are his children.

The care and protection of Michael Jackson's kids ultimately lies with the person who is their legal guardian.

Frankyboy5
01-08-2011, 06:38 PM
so it is her twitter account. She went as far as saying Hollywood Tonight was not song by MJ... LOL The thing about that song is we have demo tapes and stuff proving it's MJ unlike Cascio tracks. She probably never heard him record it, that's why she said that (she doesn't know how to spell it, Hollywood 2Nite, sounds more like Burn2Nite the Cascio track).

Anyways, on topic. Yes I don't think she should have twitter cuz with ppl like that guy (who calls himself a fan) it's dangerous.

KingMikeJ
01-08-2011, 06:59 PM
so it is her twitter account. She went as far as saying Hollywood Tonight was not song by MJ... LOL The thing about that song is we have demo tapes and stuff proving it's MJ unlike Cascio tracks. She probably never heard him record it, that's why she said that (she doesn't know how to spell it, Hollywood 2Nite, sounds more like Burn2Nite the Cascio track).

If you want to make a new thread about how Paris doesn't use full grammar and spelling on the internet, feel free but please stay on topic.

ilmjj
01-08-2011, 07:42 PM
I don't understand why the thought of Michael fathering children bothers people. Get over it haters on twitter! He did 3 times.

xthunderx2
01-08-2011, 07:44 PM
yeah,,I am so done with this thread..(.not to offend any member's here)..only because I see her posting pics on twitter and she KNOWS full well not to do that...she has been told how dangerous that is. Nobody in that family cares what it is she is doing..there is absolutely NOTHING that we as fans can do. It is obvious that she is going to keep the account and continue doing what she is doing...she is a smart girl..she KNOWS her dad would not approve...but I guess Grandma does...so that is what we are stuck with now.

maral
01-08-2011, 08:05 PM
she's JUST a kid people ....... jeeee chill out

KingMikeJ
01-08-2011, 08:13 PM
I'm probably the only person here with this opinion, but Paris is going to have to deal with haters her whole life anyway, and is it really such a big problem that she has Twitter?

love is magical
01-08-2011, 08:19 PM
yeah,,I am so done with this thread..(.not to offend any member's here)..only because I see her posting pics on twitter and she KNOWS full well not to do that...she has been told how dangerous that is. Nobody in that family cares what it is she is doing..there is absolutely NOTHING that we as fans can do. It is obvious that she is going to keep the account and continue doing what she is doing...she is a smart girl..she KNOWS her dad would not approve...but I guess Grandma does...so that is what we are stuck with now.

How do you know that the Jackson family does not care what she's doing? How do you know that there is no adult monitoring her on-line activities? How do you know that her grandma never had a conversation with her regaridng social networks? How do you know that Michael would have never approved of his children having twitters? May be he would. May be he wouldn't. How would we know? If he were still here, could he still shield his children from the internet?

I'm very saddened to see the kind of hateful tweets Paris has received. I pray for her. I wish she can stay strong and learn and grow.

I'm also very saddened to see this continuous judgemental finger pointing attitude. So many here think they know Katherine Jackson inside out. So many here accuse her for not fulfiling her duty as guardian without any solid evidence. My question is simple. How much exactly do we know? Just because you think she has made some very silly business decisions does not mean she's a worthless grandmother and guardian.

Isn't it delusional to think that Paris will not hear nasty comments about Michael if she doesn't have twitter? She lives in an internet age. She's going to school now. How can we be assured that everyone in her school is friendly and sensitive? Some teenagers in her school may say mean stuff to her. Bullying happens every day and to everyone.

It's tough to be a teenager. People tease you if you are too tall, too short, too chubby, too skinny. People tease you if your parents are poor or super rich. This is called growing pain. This is how people grow and build their defense mechanism.

Paris is born Michael Jackson's daughter. It will be even more tough for her. She'll get hurt a lot. But, at the same time, she'll grow and be stronger.

If you follow her and see the way she reacts to hateful tweets, it's not difficult to see she's been taught how to deal with haters. She handles the situation with so much grace. She's a tough cookie. I'm proud of her. She has never ever returned haters with more hate. She knows what her daddy's message is. At the age of 13, she does not just preach her father's message, she practices it.

I know it hurts her inside to see all those messages. If it hurts us so much, it hurts her even more. There is always this hole in her heart after losing her father at such an early age. She needs to cope with the pain. And, like it or not, her grandma and her cousins are the one who are actually helping her to cope with the pain.

love is magical
01-08-2011, 08:24 PM
I'm probably the only person here with this opinion, but Paris is going to have to deal with haters her whole life anyway, and is it really such a big problem that she has Twitter?

No, you are not the only one. We don't usually agree with each other. But, I agree with you on this.

Let her live her life. Let her have fun just like all her friends. Let her make mistakes like all other teenagers.

Arklove
01-08-2011, 08:31 PM
I have complete faith in the way Michael raised those children...They are smart, strong, and just regular kids...Regular kids with a very famous father, of course, but regular kids nonetheless who are gonna face challenges in life...This is one of those times, and Paris handles herself with grace and strength...

StaceyMJ
01-08-2011, 08:54 PM
This is a tricky one...I don't want to be one of those people that has some pre-conceived idea of what Michael's kids should or shouldn't be doing and how they should or shouldn't behave. That's not our place and is exactly what I fear for them. I know fans mean well but I just feel so much is expected of them... *sigh*

I don't approve of this twitter stuff, and I do not think it's wise for the Jacksons to allow this to happen, for this reason that there will be upsetting and potentially confusing stuff tweeted to her. They only lost their father 2 years ago which is huge, and then to have to face this as well so soon and at such a fragile age for any child/teenager. I don't know, I don't think it's wise at all.

After all, there is nothing that we can do as fans about this.

love is magical
01-08-2011, 09:10 PM
This is a tricky one...I don't want to be one of those people that has some pre-conceived idea of what Michael's kids should or shouldn't be doing and how they should or shouldn't behave. That's not our place and is exactly what I fear for them. I know fans mean well but I just feel so much is expected of them... *sigh*

I don't approve of this twitter stuff, and I do not think it's wise for the Jacksons to allow this to happen, for this reason that there will be upsetting and potentially confusing stuff tweeted to her. They only lost their father 2 years ago which is huge, and then to have to face this as well so soon and at such a fragile age for any child/teenager. I don't know, I don't think it's wise at all.

After all, there is nothing that we can do as fans about this.

I agree with you that it's not our place to say what these children should or should not do. That's why it continues to puzzle me to see how so many here think they can do a better parenting job than Katherine Jackson.

As for twitter, twitter is just one of the many means people get information these days. She actually might be a member here and see all these messages dissing her grandma. Terminating her twitter or facebook is not a solution especially when most of her friends have access to social media.

The nasty comments hurt her inside. But, twitter will not be the only source of hateful comments, she will get hateful comments anywhere. Unfortunately, she has to deal with haters all her life, just like how Michael had to deal with haters all his life.

Her grandma and her cousins are helping her to cope with such excruciating of lossing her father, even though fans don't want to acknowledge it.

She called Katherine Jackson her beloved grandma and she said nobody can take her away from her beloved grandma.

We really need to separate business and family. I'm absolutely disgusted by the way Katherine conducts business. This tribute concert is a joke. However, there is no evidence to support that she's an unfitting guardian.

elusive moonwalker
01-08-2011, 09:14 PM
I think katherines biz decisions that directly effect the children are connected.if the children werent involved yes there wouldnt be a connection.but the have been involved in many of her terrible decisions. The twitter should be made private like the f.b account its not a hard thing to do.no adult would want a child to be subject to such things therefore they would take control and say it goes private or not at all. just a shame that no adult seems to care enough to step in. Its not surprising
though.at the end of the day paris is not a normal kid because of who she is .do normal kids get asked if they like being raped by their father or find out via interviews sent to her by haters that certain family members who she thinks are wonderful go around calling her dad a druggie although id rather she know now rather than later so she doesnt end up brainwashed..if ppl think she should still have an open account then what else can u say

xthunderx2
01-08-2011, 09:15 PM
How do you know that the Jackson family does not care what she's doing? How do you know that there is no adult monitoring her on-line activities? How do you know that her grandma never had a conversation with her regaridng social networks? How do you know that Michael would have never approved of his children having twitters? May be he would. May be he wouldn't. How would we know? If he were still here, could he still shield his children from the internet?

I'm very saddened to see the kind of hateful tweets Paris has received. I pray for her. I wish she can stay strong and learn and grow.

I'm also very saddened to see this continuous judgemental finger pointing attitude. So many here think they know Katherine Jackson inside out. So many here accuse her for not fulfiling her duty as guardian without any solid evidence. My question is simple. How much exactly do we know? Just because you think she has made some very silly business decisions does not mean she's a worthless grandmother and guardian.

Isn't it delusional to think that Paris will not hear nasty comments about Michael if she doesn't have twitter? She lives in an internet age. She's going to school now. How can we be assured that everyone in her school is friendly and sensitive? Some teenagers in her school may say mean stuff to her. Bullying happens every day and to everyone.

It's tough to be a teenager. People tease you if you are too tall, too short, too chubby, too skinny. People tease you if your parents are poor or super rich. This is called growing pain. This is how people grow and build their defense mechanism.

Paris is born Michael Jackson's daughter. It will be even more tough for her. She'll get hurt a lot. But, at the same time, she'll grow and be stronger.

If you follow her and see the way she reacts to hateful tweets, it's not difficult to see she's been taught how to deal with haters. She handles the situation with so much grace. She's a tough cookie. I'm proud of her. She has never ever returned haters with more hate. She knows what her daddy's message is. At the age of 13, she does not just preach her father's message, she practices it.

I know it hurts her inside to see all those messages. If it hurts us so much, it hurts her even more. There is always this hole in her heart after losing her father at such an early age. She needs to cope with the pain. And, like it or not, her grandma and her cousins are the one who are actually helping her to cope with the pain.
first of all..I know how teens are ..I have already raised two of them....an yes they had social networking such as facebook and twitter..however,,not at 13...also...my children ARE NOT the children of one of the most famous men in the world...her father is Michael Jackson...therefore....if she has be on twitter then she should be holding a low profile...not posting pics of herself...and all that stuff...the only people that should know who she is ..are her very close friends, Come on now..we all know for a fact that Michael would not allow these networking sights for his children...he would of had them learning from books and museums and all kinds of great things....not wasting their time on twitter worry about posers. I know how cruel other children can be..like I said I have raised two of them. And I really dont care what anyone has to say...those kids are Not getting the proper supervision that is needed...it speaks for itself...remember the leaked video...of Paris in a car singing those nasty lyrics,,,now the twitter sessions...drawing MORE attention to herself that should be drawn...Please if it has the tabloids...then believe me...the rest of the family knows what is going on...obviously they dont care...I wont change my opinion..you are entitled to your to believe whatever way you wish....you can stick up for Katherine if you want to.,,that is your choice...but,,I have my own opinion also. She should not have to cope with the stuff that is said about Michael at 13....she has plenty of time left in her life for that...she is a child right now and she should be able to act like one. Twitter is NOT the place for Paris to get an education about her father,,,,she doesnt need to hear peoples sick opinions...false accusations. People think that just because she is 13 that she is grown...well she is not..and she needs MORE proper adult supervision.

StaceyMJ
01-08-2011, 09:16 PM
I agree with you that it's not our place to say what these children should or should not do. That's why it continues to puzzle me to see how so many here think they can do a better parenting job than Katherine Jackson.

As for twitter, twitter is just one of the many means people get information these days. She actually might be a member here and see all these messages dissing her grandma. Terminating her twitter or facebook is not a solution especially when most of her friends have access to social media.

The nasty comments hurt her inside. But, twitter will not be the only source of hateful comments, she will get hateful comments anywhere. Unfortunately, she has to deal with haters all her life, just like how Michael had to deal with haters all his life.

Her grandma and her cousins are helping her to cope with such excruciating of lossing her father, even though fans don't want to acknowledge it.

She called Katherine Jackson her beloved grandma and she said nobody can take her away from her beloved grandma.

We really need to separate business and family. I'm absolutely disgusted by the way Katherine conducts business. This tribute concert is a joke. However, there is no evidence to support that she's an unfitting guardian.

Yep, I can completely see your point. I never once said she's an unfitting guardian, I think that's taking it way too far. I'm not even saying it's wrong for her to have a twitter account, if it's used for keeping up with friends etc. I just don't see why a 13 year old girl needs to have such a visible profile with thousands of followers and to be so accessible to fans and non fans alike. I don't see why that is necessary at this time or at her age. I'm saying I think it's unwise because imo it is incredibly unwise and frankly crazy that this is allowed to happen. But like I said, there's nothing we can actually do about this so I will just hope for the best and trust that Paris is strong enough and smart enough to handle all this, and she seems to be doing a great job with it so far. Hats off to her, she's a great kid.

Ben
01-08-2011, 09:35 PM
I think katherines biz decisions that directly effect the children are connected.if the children werent involved yes there wouldnt be a connection.but the have been involved in many of her terrible decisions. The twitter should be made private like the f.b account its not a hard thing to do.no adult would want a child to be subject to such things therefore they would take control and say it goes private or not at all. just a shame that no adult seems to care enough to step in. Its not surprising
though.at the end if the day paris is not a normal kid because of who she is

Absolutely.

And, I also believe Paris, being 13, loves the attention she's getting by having so many followers. I do think it's dangerous to give a teenager the feeling of undeserved (sorry but true) celebrity. What will happen when she grows up? What if she doesnt have any artistic talent? How is she going to handle that? Going from thousands of followers to... 10?

You can think it's JUST twitter. But that's not what matters the most IMO. It's the combination social network + being a teenager + being Michael's daughter + no adult supervision that is very dangerous.

Now if it was your kid, would you find it normal that thousands of complete strangers (even if they mean well) were in contact with her?

love is magical
01-08-2011, 09:40 PM
first of all..I know how teens are ..I have already raised two of them....an yes they had social networking such as facebook and twitter..however,,not at 13...also...my children ARE NOT the children of one of the most famous men in the world...her father is Michael Jackson...therefore....if she has be on twitter then she should be holding a low profile...not posting pics of herself...and all that stuff...the only people that should know who she is ..are her very close friends, Come on now..we all know for a fact that Michael would not allow these networking sights for his children...he would of had them learning from books and museums and all kinds of great things....not wasting their time on twitter worry about posers. I know how cruel other children can be..like I said I have raised two of them. And I really dont care what anyone has to say...those kids are Not getting the proper supervision that is needed...it speaks for itself...remember the leaked video...of Paris in a car singing those nasty lyrics,,,now the twitter sessions...drawing MORE attention to herself that should be drawn...Please if it has the tabloids...then believe me...the rest of the family knows what is going on...obviously they dont care...I wont change my opinion..you are entitled to your to believe whatever way you wish....you can stick up for Katherine if you want to.,,that is your choice...but,,I have my own opinion also. She should not have to cope with the stuff that is said about Michael at 13....she has plenty of time left in her life for that...she is a child right now and she should be able to act like one. Twitter is NOT the place for Paris to get an education about her father,,,,she doesnt need to hear peoples sick opinions...false accusations. People think that just because she is 13 that she is grown...well she is not..and she needs MORE proper adult supervision.

To be frank, I don't think I'm "sticking up" for Katherine Jackson. I just don't want to blindingly accuse her of any wrongful behavior, such as not properly supervising her grandchildren when there is no solid evidence.

In additional, how would you feel whan a total stranger who doesn't know anything about you, who has never met you and talked to you, criticize your parenting skills?

Fortunately, Paris does not need an education of her father from twitter. She got a first-hand knowledge of what kind of a person her father was.

Have you seen the way Paris responded to the hateful tweets? Have you seen how graceful and how strong she is? Michael did a great job raising her. Some one in the family also did a good job in guiding her. I cannot take away the credit of whoever supporting the children in the past two years. Have you seen the drawing she did? Obviously, she's spending her time in creating arts, like drawing and acting in a short video.

Arklove
01-08-2011, 09:43 PM
To be frank, I don't think I'm "sticking up" for Katherine Jackson. I just don't want to blindingly accuse her of any wrongful behavior, such as not properly supervising her grandchildren when there is no solid evidence.

In additional, how would you feel whan a total stranger who doesn't know anything about you, who has never met you and talked to you, criticize your parenting skills?

Fortunately, Paris does not need an education of her father from twitter. She got a first-hand knowledge of what kind of a person her father was.

Have you seen the way Paris responded to the hateful tweets? Have you seen how graceful and how strong she is? Michael did a great job raising her. Some one in the family also did a good job in guiding her. I cannot take away the credit of whoever supporting the children in the past two years. Have you seen the drawing she did? Obviously, she's spending her time in creating arts, like drawing and acting in a short video.

Well said :clapping: I feel it's really none of my business to comment and critique Katherine's parenting style...I don't know her, she doesn't know me...What's the point? A bit of wasted energy, but that's just me ...

love is magical
01-08-2011, 09:51 PM
Yep, I can completely see your point. I never once said she's an unfitting guardian, I think that's taking it way too far. I'm not even saying it's wrong for her to have a twitter account, if it's used for keeping up with friends etc. I just don't see why a 13 year old girl needs to have such a visible profile with thousands of followers and to be so accessible to fans and non fans alike. I don't see why that is necessary at this time or at her age. I'm saying I think it's unwise because imo it is incredibly unwise and frankly crazy that this is allowed to happen. But like I said, there's nothing we can actually do about this so I will just hope for the best and trust that Paris is strong enough and smart enough to handle all this, and she seems to be doing a great job with it so far. Hats off to her, she's a great kid.

Apologies... I didn't direct my prior comment to you. I just want to say many here (not you) are really going too far here. As you said, it's really not our place to say how the children should be raised and to judge Katherine's skils as a guardian for we have never been in the house with her and the children. All we have are pure speculations and opinons based upon incomplete information.

As for whether the twitter should remain private, I agree it would be better if her twitter is private. But, it doesn't solve the problem. Like a member said earlier, hateful comments will find their way to her private account. Nothing is safe in the internet. Pictures posted in her private FB keep leaking. What can they do? Lock her away from the internet?

Finding a right balance is very challenging. The children need to experience the real world. They can't be shielded forever. It's not easy. Hence, we sholdn't judge Katherine prematurely.

Ashtanga
01-08-2011, 09:52 PM
:(

I only have to wonder what it would've been like if Michael was here.

Everything would be completely different.... that's for sure.

I do agree it would probably be better if she made her account locked and private. Maybe better still would be to have a pretend account that someone else runs, and she could have her own with her own friends and everyone would be stuck following an account that wasn't even her. Just an idea.

Yes. She could use a false name or a username any or simply have your friends and family, nothing more. Only people she knows.

Worse still, Paris has been working to get her Twitter account verified, and it's only a matter of days before it does. This will only invite more trouble, and besides being Michael's daughter she has no other claim to fame yet. A really poor choice, and shows a lack of parental guidance. The Jacksons really disappoint me. While they spend their time scheming more ways to make money off Michael's name, his children are not receiving the care and love he would want them to.

And the problem will get much bigger. All the press will follow Paris in twitter, some idiots will say a lot of bullshits for her and so begins the chase. Someone in the family should be looking for it and guiding Paris. Fact.

You're right. BUT... enemies are out there everywhere. People are looking at Paris. Have you ever stopped to think that some idiot can hack the account of Paris? I was thinking about this the other day. There are a lot of shit on the internet and we all know that. If Paris was being guiding by a family member, it would have on her twitter only people she knows and nobody else. The danger would be lower. But we can not do anything. We'll have to learn to deal with it. Unfortunately... :(

I know she is a very smart and intelligent girl. I see that nobody is looking at this whole thing. I can only pray that Paris is strong enough and knows how to handle when she stumbles upon some bullshit and with people harassing her on twitter. She is alone in this. I doubt that any member of the family talked to her about these questions about internet. And dare say that Katherine should not know that Paris is twitter.

To me... this is all very delicate, sad and disappointing.... What would Michael do? Of course, we know... everything would be completely different, Michael will guide and talk to your children about it. *big sigh*

Well :(.... I know... God is looking for her. I'm sure. :angel:

:(

Ben
01-08-2011, 10:06 PM
It's not about judging anybody's parenting skills, in my opinion. It's not about keeping anyone from the internet, that would be unrealistic and, well, dumb, in 2011. As a teacher, my job is to teach 7 year olds how to use a computer, and the internet. A BIG part of it is to learn that the internet is dangerous, whoever you are. And it's even more dangerous when you're MJ's daughter.

What I do for my students, any parent can do. It's not about judging someone, but their actions. In this case, their lack of action.

twinklEE
01-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Ridiculous to see people spinning this and trying to justify. I won't say much in here cuz quiet frankly it's useless. But there is clearly a lack of monitoring, which is the issue when it comes to these children. Don't even try to spin it around.

love is magical
01-08-2011, 10:23 PM
It's not about judging anybody's parenting skills, in my opinion. It's not about keeping anyone from the internet, that would be unrealistic and, well, dumb, in 2011. As a teacher, my job is to teach 7 year olds how to use a computer, and the internet. A BIG part of it is to learn that the internet is dangerous, whoever you are. And it's even more dangerous when you're MJ's daughter.

What I do for my students, any parent can do. It's not about judging someone, but their actions. In this case, their lack of action.

Seriously, I really want to know why so many think nobody supervises Paris' online activities at all? Based on what? Her behavior does not desmonstrate a hint of lack of guidance.

You know there are many people who really do not realize the dangers in the cyber world. Many people tweet their phone numbers to Paris publicly. Paris' response "it's not too good to give your phone number out." Paris is not a girl who is clueless. Actually, she's telling her followers to be careful.

bluetopez
01-08-2011, 10:40 PM
I'll ask again are we now aloud to talk about Mj kids....if so? WHY?

Anniesnotokmj
01-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Ridiculous to see people spinning this and trying to justify. I won't say much in here cuz quiet frankly it's useless. But there is clearly a lack of monitoring, which is the issue when it comes to these children. Don't even try to spin it around.

Same three to be honest, but I agree with what you said! Who the hell is supervising when this girl is taking sexy hell-cat pics on her bed, that someone else is taking!? I can't stand Alejandra, but I believe her when she says the nanny and bodyguards are raising these kids, Katherine is there, but not really...and the checks for the cash cows keep rolling in...sad, really. NONE of those children including Germs have any proper supervision, hence the stun gun incident and DCFS ordering Katherine to lessen the number of people in MJ's house.

prettygirlmj
01-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Eh. Lets be honest here. Paris loves the attention she gets in twitter therefore she will never make her page private. Many members of The Jackson family have been contacted about Paris having a twitter and her wellbeing and all messages have been ignored. The only way nowadays to get a twitter account 'verified' is by actually being famous FOR SOMETHING YOU DO (acting, modeling, singing, band, author) as oppose to who your mom and dad is. That's why Paris has not been and will not be verified until she is famous for something other then being Michael Jackson's daughter. And the thing is, just because your father was exceptionally gifted, doesn't mean you will be too. She better study her craft well before she hands herself out to the pit that is fame.

Anyway, she likes the fame or she wouldn't be leaking all these pictures or videos of herself online. Eventually she will learn the cross that she has to bare - not only as Michael Jackson's daughter - but because she gave too much of herself freely online and is very vulnerable. People are already comparing Paris to Lisa Marie Presley and Kelly O. She's 13, I hope someone who gives a s*** about her will tell her to get off damn twitter.

No one is supervising Paris because no one gives a sh**. The money comes in every month and that's all the guardian of those kids gives a damn about. The action speaks very loudly.

Prince is no longer on social networks. He left a while ago thank god. Blanket is still young. Paris is the only one out there so open.

Ben
01-08-2011, 11:26 PM
Seriously, I really want to know why so many think nobody supervises Paris' online activities at all? Based on what? Her behavior does not desmonstrate a hint of lack of guidance.

You know there are many people who really do not realize the dangers in the cyber world. Many people tweet their phone numbers to Paris publicly. Paris' response "it's not too good to give your phone number out." Paris is not a girl who is clueless. Actually, she's telling her followers to be careful.

Posting pictures of yourself online is not being careful. Especially when you're 13. Having a public twitter account is not either.
If people were more careful about the Internet, I would not have to teach my students about it, because it's a parent's job IMO. Paris may be smart, she still should be supervised, and she's obviously not. That's just my opinion.

marebear
01-08-2011, 11:29 PM
Does Prince have twitter too? I don't hear much about him. I hear a lot about Paris. If she is handling things with grace and dignity that's good but I wish she didn't have to deal with haters. I am twice her age and I am not on twitter. I think since they are Michael Jackson's childen that their privacy should be protected. When they are actual adults then they can do whatever they want. I feel like Michael wouldn't like this. He always knew what people would say about him and he didn't want his kids exposed to that. He knew he couldn't protect them forever but she is only 13. Obviously things can't be avoided forever but having twitter and being exposed to haters like this is not necessary and totally avoidable. She can walk down the street and someone could say something bad about her father. You can't control that. Going on twitter is like an open invitation to these people and I don't see the need for her or her brothers to deal with that when they don't have to.

Memefan
01-08-2011, 11:38 PM
She may (For those who skipped reading comprehension) put on a brave face and say she is 100% Jackson....but deep down inside is questioning everything she's been told.

How could she not?

ETA: Again this week, Latoya did an interview with US Magazine criticizing MJ's parenting skills. So I guess they are doing a better job than him.

xthunderx2
01-08-2011, 11:40 PM

To be totally honest you and I are never going to see eye to eye on this subject...so maybe we should agree to disagree..no hard feeling...:hug:....All I WILL add is that if Paris a 13 year old girl was getting proper supervision...she would NOT have her photo posted on twitter. No responsible adult would let a minor child post their photo on the internet for all kinds of creepy ..child predators to see...even if the child is a everyday kid,,,responsible adults would never let it happen.

prettygirlmj
01-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Prince has a twitter and a AIM but no longer uses either. He got sick and tired of some people leaking his stuff to PPB fansites. Not to mention all the stupid questions he got from fans. So far, he hasn't been "seen" online for a long time. Maybe he is just more careful & private then Paris is.

bluesky
01-08-2011, 11:47 PM
so, anyone can have "verified account" or you have to be famous?

prettygirlmj
01-08-2011, 11:50 PM
Only famous people get verified.

To be verified you have to be famous for a reason, not just because who your parents are.

KingMikeJ
01-08-2011, 11:52 PM
She may put on a brave face and be say she is 100% Jackson....but deep down inside is questioning everything she's been told.

Oh really, she is? I assume Paris told you this herself because how else would you know what Paris is questioning deep inside? Oh that's right, you wouldn't.

marebear
01-08-2011, 11:52 PM
I think if Prince is keeping a low profile and keeping things private is the smart way to go.

Memefan
01-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Oh really, she is? I assume Paris told you this herself because how else would you know what Paris is questioning deep inside? Oh that's right, you wouldn't.

Can you read???? ...I don't understand why you bothered answering my post. Obviously, you skipped comprehension class

KingMikeJ
01-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Can you read???? ...I don't understand why you bothered answering my post. Obviously, you skipped comprehension class

I read your post. Regardless of what any member of the Jackson family has said, you don't know what Paris is thinking to herself. You do not know her personal thoughts. I do not know her personal thoughts. The only person that knows Paris' personal thoughts is Paris.

Memefan
01-08-2011, 11:58 PM
I read your post. Regardless of what any member of the Jackson family has said, you don't know what Paris is thinking to herself. You do not know her personal thoughts. I do not know her personal thoughts. The only person that knows Paris' personal thoughts is Paris.

You MAY have read it...but you did not COMPREHEND what you read.

Definition may (verb)

-used to express possibility

Ashtanga
01-08-2011, 11:58 PM
To be totally honest you and I are never going to see eye to eye on this subject...so maybe we should agree to disagree..no hard feeling...:hug:....All I WILL add is that if Paris a 13 year old girl was getting proper supervision...she would NOT have her photo posted on twitter. No responsible adult would let a minor child post their photo on the internet for all kinds of creepy ..child predators to see...even if the child is a everyday kid,,,responsible adults would never let it happen.

:agree:

And then there are fan sites dedicated to PPB are posted daily private pictures and videos.... and most did not posted by Paris on twitter. This is another big problem of the whole thing. As a video that leaked the other day and Paris said on twitter that was stolen. I'm very curious to know who is leaking this stuff. It seems that Paris not has very reliable people around her. Someone is leaking these private things without the permission of Paris. Very sad. :(*big sigh*

Prince has a twitter and a AIM but no longer uses either. He got sick and tired of some people leaking his stuff to PPB fansites. Not to mention all the stupid questions he got from fans. So far, he hasn't been "seen" online for a long time. Maybe he is just more careful & private then Paris is.

I feel that Prince is not like Paris. He may not have much patience and can not strongly cope with so much bullshit about his father and bla bla bla... yet. Surely this must be very painful for him to see so many lies being told. :(

bluesky
02-08-2011, 12:00 AM
Only famous people get verified.

To be verified you have to be famous for a reason, not just because who your parents are.

Well, I don't use twitter, but I saw a member's here has his account verified, so it makes me wonder what is the rule.

KingMikeJ
02-08-2011, 12:02 AM
You MAY have read it...but you did not COMPREHEND what you read.

I'm not dumb, don't try to drag me down to your level. I read and understood what you said. You clearly don't have a clue about understanding what I said.

Anniesnotokmj
02-08-2011, 12:05 AM
She may (For those who skipped reading comprehension) put on a brave face and say she is 100% Jackson....but deep down inside is questioning everything she's been told.

How could she not?

ETA: Again this week, Latoya did an interview with US Magazine criticizing MJ's parenting skills. So I guess they are doing a better job than him.

NEVERMIND, I FOUND IT!! DISGUSTING!!
Umm..what did that compulsive lieing, attention whore say? Correct me if I'm wrong, but she doesn't have the brain cells to raise a child, much less that poor dog she has, and if her mother had did such a wonderful job with her, she'd be known as more than just MJ's sister, and an infamous liar! The brains in that family obviously stopped at MJ. Lord!

Us: How are Paris and Prince adjusting to school?

LJ: Blanket wants whatever his father wanted for him and dad wanted him to be home schooled so he is going to keep it that way. I see a major difference in Paris and Prince since they've been going to school. They are open to conversation. They are learning about the world, and they know a lot more than I do. When you keep kids secluded and confined and they are smart but at the end of the day, it is the real world you have to deal with.

Us: How are the children enjoying their freedom?

LJ: Michael did not want them to be exposed to the world because he felt that the world was corrupted. When they speak to me I just listen and go, 'oh really what makes you think that?' I never bring a subject up that is too personal because I want them to feel comfortable. They are going to the movies and doing all the things their dad restricted them from doing. Before they could only watch the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon when it was allotted to them once or twice a week for an hour. He spent time telling them, 'what book did you read today? Read another book.'

Ashtanga
02-08-2011, 12:06 AM
Well, I don't use twitter, but I saw a member's here has his account verified, so it makes me wonder what is the rule.

I was thinking about it.... What must be done to the person to prove who she is and so have the account verified?

prettygirlmj
02-08-2011, 12:07 AM
I think if Prince is keeping a low profile and keeping things private is the smart way to go.

Amen to that. It's disturbing enough seeing how open Paris is out there to the public (don't even get me started with all those kittish - young school girl pinup - bedroom posing...) so I am happy Prince is private and I hope Blanket will do the same.

I was thinking about it.... What must be done to the person to prove who she is and so have the account verified?

Back in the day she would have had to hold a sign up showing her name and twitter account page in a photo and e-mail it to the staff at twitter. She already has the sign thing done, but I think now there is more to the process....

KingMikeJ
02-08-2011, 12:08 AM
Amen to that. It's disturbing enough seeing how open Paris is out there to the public (don't even get me started with all those kittish - young school girl pinup - bedroom posing...) so I am happy Prince is private and I hope Blanket will do the same.

You haven't seen the YouTube videos of Blanket?

Memefan
02-08-2011, 12:08 AM
I'm not dumb, don't try to drag me down to your level. I read and understood what you said. You clearly don't have a clue about understanding what I said.

Hmmmm....if you were UP to my level you would have understood what I wrote.

No one claimed to be in Paris' head....If you had understood that I was just stating a hypothesis...or a possibility....why the hell did you bother jumping on me? Where exactly did I present my theory as fact? Chhhhhh

Arklove
02-08-2011, 12:09 AM
^^ LOOOOOL If he were 'up' to your level? How condescending! A little humility could go a long way ;)

hmm...well, perhaps you should have said 'but deep down she MAY be questioning everything she's been told'....You don't need to be condescending towards people's comprehension skills....all you had to do was clarify..

KingMikeJ
02-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Hmmmm....if you were UP to my level you would have understood what I wrote.

No one claimed to be in Paris' head....If you had understood that I was just stating a hypothesis...or a possibility....why the hell did you bother jumping on me? Where exactly did I present my theory as fact? Chhhhhh

Alright, I guess I have to explain. You wrote this:

She may put on a brave face and say she is 100% Jackson....but deep down inside is questioning everything she's been told.

This makes it sound like you're saying, "She may put on a brave face (opinion from what you've seen eg. her responses on Twitter) .... deep down inside is questioning everything she's been told (you make this sound like a fact)".

marebear
02-08-2011, 12:13 AM
I wish Michael was here. He would make sure the attention was on him and not his kids. Let them be left alone.

Memefan
02-08-2011, 12:15 AM
hmm...well, perhaps you should have said 'but deep down she MAY be questioning everything she's been told'....You don't need to be condescending towards people's comprehension skills....all you had to do was clarify..

Well, it goes both ways. This person is constantly on my &^% ...Why should I bother clarifying things, if he / she did not bother asking for clarification before jumping the gun?

It would be condescending if he/she said he/she did not understand what I wrote. Which wasn't the case...so .....**Kanye shrug**

KingMikeJ : Let's end this back and forth now. Think what you want... If I thought what I was writing was a FACT...I would not have bothered putting "May" at the beginning of the sentence.

So believe what you want...I don't really care (to say the least).

Ashtanga
02-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Back in the day she would have had to hold a sign up showing her name and twitter account page in a photo and e-mail it to the staff at twitter. She already has the sign thing done, but I think now there is more to the process....

Oh God.... :(

Thanks for explanation!

You haven't seen the YouTube videos of Blanket?

There are so many private videos out there.... But I really am not so sure (and I doubt) that PPB are leaking ALL on the internet. Someone is doing it...

I wish Michael was here.

Me too. :cry:

Anyway, everyone here has an opinion about this, but one thing is certain, everything would be completely different if Michael were here and I doubt very much that he would be happy with all this exposure. Fact!

Arklove
02-08-2011, 12:17 AM
^^ @Memefan...You're funny....Don't ask me what I mean by that...You should be able to comprehend, right? ;)

KingMikeJ
02-08-2011, 12:20 AM
Well, it goes both ways. This person is constantly on my &^% ...Why should I bother clarifying things, if he / she did not bother asking for clarification before jumping the gun?

It would be condescending if he/she said he/she did not understand what I wrote. Which wasn't the case...so .....**Kanye shrug**

I thought I understood what you wrote. I was unaware someone would write something in such a way and expected it to be interpreted differently than how I interpreted it.

xthunderx2
02-08-2011, 12:25 AM

How could she not?

Did she really?? I missed this interview, Who the hell is LaToya to even TRY and comment on Michael's parenting skills..atleast when he was alive...his children were not put out there for the world to see...and they were not using words like.."friggen"...and their pictures were not posted on twitter and he was NOT using them for messed up money making schemes....so I think that Latoya needs to STFU about Micheel's parenting skills...the guardians that they are with now...please..they leave alot to be desired. To add one more thing...LaToya could not raise a damn potato...never mind a child...smdh

KingMikeJ
02-08-2011, 12:30 AM
Did she really?? I missed this interview, Who the hell is LaToya to even TRY and comment on Michael's parenting skills..atleast when he was alive...his children were not put out there for the world to see...and they were not using words like.."friggen"...and their pictures were not posted on twitter and he was NOT using them for messed up money making schemes....so I think that Laytoya needs to STFU about Micheel's parenting skills...the guardians that they are with now...please..they leave alot to be desired.

I agree with you about La Toya. But do you consider "friggen" a swear word?

Memefan
02-08-2011, 12:37 AM
^^ @Memefan...You're funny....Don't ask me what I mean by that...You should be able to comprehend, right? ;)

Now you know

Did she really?? I missed this interview, Who the hell is LaToya to even TRY and comment on Michael's parenting skills..atleast when he was alive...his children were not put out there for the world to see...and they were not using words like.."friggen"...and their pictures were not posted on twitter and he was NOT using them for messed up money making schemes....so I think that Latoya needs to STFU about Micheel's parenting skills...the guardians that they are with now...please..they leave alot to be desired. To add one more thing...LaToya could not raise a damn potato...never mind a child...smdh

Here it is:

Us: Was that the same case for Michael?

LJ: It wasn't that he was hurt but he had no interest. His career came first.

Us: What do you think is going to end up happening with Michael's estate?

LJ: My brother told me he did not want Sony and John Branca involved in his life. These people came into my brother's life a week prior to his death. If you follow the money trail and the people handling everything, you will know what happened to my brother. Our family has nothing to do with this estate.

Us: How has the mourning process been?

LJ: It is difficult because I want justice for my brother and I want his children to have everything he left them. It is unfair that the people he had eradicated from his life are the people who came back and are controlling his estate.

Us: How have the children reconnected with the family?

LJ: Before they were traveling so we would see them when we visited Neverland. They are resilient. They lost their father and they really didn't have a mother that they knew. It is nice to be with them. I speak to them all the time and we text back and forth. I want them to be wherever Michael wanted them to be. I want them to be the best at whatever they chose to be.

Us: What are the children like?

LJ: Prince is exceptionally smart and loves excelling. He is at the age where he listens to all types of music. Paris is brilliant too. She is taller than I am and boy they grow fast. Blanket is simply adorable.

LJ: Blanket wants whatever his father wanted for him and dad wanted him to be home schooled so he is going to keep it that way. I see a major difference in Paris and Prince since they've been going to school. They are open to conversation. They are learning about the world, and they know a lot more than I do. When you keep kids secluded and confined and they are smart but at the end of the day, it is the real world you have to deal with.

LJ: Michael did not want them to be exposed to the world because he felt that the world was corrupted. When they speak to me I just listen and go, 'oh really what makes you think that?' I never bring a subject up that is too personal because I want them to feel comfortable. They are going to the movies and doing all the things their dad restricted them from doing. Before they could only watch the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon when it was allotted to them once or twice a week for an hour. He spent time telling them, 'what book did you read today? Read another book.'

Us: What happens when they hear something about their dad?

LJ: They love listening to his music. I would cry and beg them to turn it off, because the memory is there. When working on songs he would ask me, 'LaToya, how should I sing this?' {biggest Joke ever!!} I would go, 'change it to falsetto or sing it this way or you should wear a suit with white socks and pull your pants up.' People didn't know and if I told them they would never believe it. The songs touch me now more than ever.

xthunderx2
02-08-2011, 12:41 AM
I agree with you about La Toya. But do you consider "friggen" a swear word?
the word friggen in a short way of say the word F*cking.....and yes...it is not appropriate for a 13 year old girl to be using that language...my kids were not even able to say the word fart ...and ya know what..my daughter is 18..and she NEVER swears...again..it is all in what is "allowed"....

Arklove
02-08-2011, 12:44 AM
my kids were not even able to say the word fart ....

LOL Really?

sorry, off topic :D

xthunderx2
02-08-2011, 12:48 AM
Now you know

Here it is:
wow thanks for posting that....people please take note...Michael wanted his children reading books....NOT playing on twitter. So is there ANYONE here brave enough to say that Michael was wrong with HIS parenting skills? See.the corruption happens behind the walls of the Jackson home that these children NOW reside in.,

xthunderx2
02-08-2011, 12:49 AM
LOL Really?

sorry, off topic :D
I am as serous as a heart attack...never had to worry about that word growing into another foul word. Set the rules from the beginning,,,,,and there is nothing for them to question. :)

edit...to add..my son is 21 and at times can have a mouth like a sailor..lol..BUT ..he doesn't do it around me...when he is with his buds..that is a different story.

KingMikeJ
02-08-2011, 12:49 AM
wow thanks for posting that....people please take note...Michael wanted his children reading books....NOT playing on twitter. So is there ANYONE here brave enough to say that Michael was wrong with HIS parenting skills? See.the corruption happens behind the walls of the Jackson home that these children NOW reside in.,

I read books and I have a Twitter account. Would Michael have allowed his 13 year old daughter to have a Twitter? We can't be 100% sure that he would or wouldn't, we don't know.

Arklove
02-08-2011, 12:51 AM
I am as serous as a heart attack...never had to worry about that word growing into another foul word. Set the rules from the beginning,,,,,and there is nothing for them to question. :)

Did you allow them to fart? :D

hahhaha...I'm just kidding with you....

CherubimII
02-08-2011, 12:52 AM
I pray Michael's children are away somewhere having an enjoyable summer vacation with friends. :yes:

xthunderx2
02-08-2011, 01:04 AM
I read books and I have a Twitter account. Would Michael have allowed his 13 year old daughter to have a Twitter? We can't be 100% sure that he would or wouldn't, we don't know.
I too read books.and have a twitter...but I dont think either one of us are 13.?? No you are right we cannot be sure...But if he did,,,I am sure he would of made sure that it was used properly for a girl her age...and that..only certain people knew that it was her...probably a fake name or something...Never would he of allowed her to give away her identity. I think we can atleast agree on that?

xthunderx2
02-08-2011, 01:05 AM
Did you allow them to fart? :D

hahhaha...I'm just kidding with you....
Sure I did,,,:lmao:....as long as they said .,excuse me...they could fart all the wanted...just NOT at the table...:D

Bridgett_361
02-08-2011, 01:07 AM
Umm..what did that compulsive lieing, attention whore say? Correct me if I'm wrong, but she doesn't have the brain cells to raise a child, much less that poor dog she has, and if her mother had did such a wonderful job with her, she'd be known as more than just MJ's sister, and an infamous liar! The brains in that family obviously stopped at MJ. Lord!

LJ: Blanket wants whatever his father wanted for him and dad wanted him to be home schooled so he is going to keep
it that way. I see a major difference in Paris and Prince since they've been going to school. They are open to conversation.
They are learning about the world, and they know a lot more than I do. When you keep kids secluded and confined and they
are smart but at the end of the day, it is the real world you have to deal with.

[B]Us: How are the children enjoying their freedom?[/B
LJ: Michael did not want them to be exposed to the world because he felt that the world was corrupted. When the
speak to me I just listen and go, 'oh really what makes you think that?' I never bring a subject up that is too personal because
I want them to feel comfortable. They are going to the movies and doing all the things their dad restricted them from doing.
Before they could only watch the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon when it was allotted to them once or twice a week for an
hour. He spent time telling them, 'what book did you read today? Read another book.'

This not good why are they having the children doing all there father restricted them from doing?
So this is the reason why Paris is throw to the wolf on twitter? Because they know MJ would not approve?
I don't want to think this but this behaviour by the family kind a evil.
You are suppose to teach children right from wrong, and quite frankly MJ is not the only parent who monitor what their kids watch, My daughter never watch any other tv channel but the kids station well up in her teen, I remember when she ask "mommy can you changer the rating from Y to PG."
No child should be let loose on the world wide web, it's dangerous, for those who think it's a good thing to let paris be so free for any sick minded to tweet her some of the awful thing they have said and write about her father, ask your self this how do you feel when you come across a nasty story about MJ?
At 13 she should not have to deal with it, if we as fans can't deal with the nasty story what about Paris?
I know KJ is not a young bird but she need to get people who can help her care for MJ kids the right way.
If Paris want twitter it should be with condition that can protect her from the evils.

Arklove
02-08-2011, 01:09 AM
Sure I did,,,:lmao:....as long as they said .,excuse me...they could fart all the wanted...just NOT at the table...:D

:lmao: :lmao: Yeah, I love farting, but there's a time and place for everything :fear: :D

hahahaha....too funny how off topic this is, however, I think the thread needed a little lightening up ;)

marebear
02-08-2011, 01:15 AM
How are the kids enjoying their freedom? What kind of question is that? They were locked up or something? You know a lot of parents don't want their kids to watch a lot of tv. I hear all the time that kids are on the computer, watching tv etc too much and not getting enough activity and reading. I wish Latoya was not the spokesperson all the time about the kids. Maybe I sound paranoid but it always sounds like the kids are better off without Michael and that makes me sad.

xthunderx2
02-08-2011, 01:17 AM
:lmao: :lmao: Yeah, I love farting, but there's a time and place for everything :fear: :D

hahahaha....too funny how off topic this is, however, I think the thread needed a little lightening up ;)
agree..:hug:...ok back on topic...:)

KingMikeJ
02-08-2011, 01:17 AM
This not good why are they having the children doing all there father restricted them from doing?
So this is the reason why Paris is throw to the wolf on twitter? Because they know MJ would not approve?
I don't want to think this but this behaviour by the family kind a evil.
You are suppose to teach children right from wrong, and quite frankly MJ is not the only parent who monitor what their kids watch, My daughter never watch any other tv channel but the kids station well up in her teen, I remember when she ask "mommy can you changer the rating from Y to PG."
No child should be let loose on the world wide web, it's dangerous, for those who think it's a good thing to let paris be so free for any sick minded to tweet her some of the awful thing they have said and write about her father, ask your self this how do you feel when you come across a nasty story about MJ?
At 13 she should not have to deal with it, if we as fans can't deal with the nasty story what about Paris?
I know KJ is not a young bird but she need to get people who can help her care for MJ kids the right way.
If Paris want twitter it should be with condition that can protect her from the evils.

Paris can not be protected and shielded from this her whole life. She knows how to respond to haters. She is not doing or saying anything wrong in my opinion.

ivy
02-08-2011, 01:20 AM
let me place a friendly warning

please stop member arguing with member on the thread. let's keep the discussion to the topic at hand and realize that other people can have different opinions then you.

otherwise this thread is going towards cleaning and closing.

Bridgett_361
02-08-2011, 01:35 AM
Paris can not be protected and shielded from this her whole life. She knows how to respond to haters. She is not doing or saying anything wrong in my opinion.

How old are you? I wonder because you think 13 is a good age for a child to face any ills in the world.(all because we can't shield them forever)
And no you can't shielded children from every bad thing but you do not expose them to it either, you use their young years to
prepare them for what to face in the real world, while you cant shield them there are limits on what a child is to watch and drink even to read. While the law don't place a limit on the Internet each parent need to supervise there children on the www.
Do you know what effect the negative comment may be having on her at such young age?
Would you expose you 13 years old to that kind of verbal abuse?

ivy
02-08-2011, 01:53 AM
this is a topic that I'm torn about.

yes you can't keep the children sheltered and they will need to "face the music" sometime but on the other hand I think 13 is too young for that.

yes a lot of 13 year olds (including my cousins) have facebook and twitter accounts but on the other hand they are not the kid of a famous person that has 13,000 followers and media following what they say and what they post.

I believe teenagers need to be monitored. Especially on the internet. However constant stealing / leak of Paris's pictures and her still being on twitter after constant attacks makes me feel like no one is monitoring or saying "perhaps you shouldn't be on social networks" just yet.

overall it's a situation beyond our control and our choice - it's Paris's life with the approval of her guardian - but it breaks my heart to see how much harassment she receives.

MsCassieMollie
02-08-2011, 02:00 AM
For anyone questioning if the twitter account is really Paris, she confirmed by posting a picture of her holding sign of her Twitter username.

Resa
02-08-2011, 02:03 AM

LaToya really needs to stop with this secluded and confined mess. She makes it sounds as if Michael inprisoned his children and we all know that is far from the truth.

love is magical
02-08-2011, 02:07 AM
To be totally honest you and I are never going to see eye to eye on this subject...so maybe we should agree to disagree...

:huggy: thanks for your hug. I enjoy discussing with people like you. ;)

xthunderx2
02-08-2011, 02:12 AM
:huggy: thanks for your hug. I enjoy discussing with people like you. ;)
yes..I enjoy it to..:)

marebear
02-08-2011, 02:23 AM
LaToya really needs to stop with this secluded and confined mess. She makes it sounds as if Michael inprisoned his children and we all know that is far from the truth.

I totally agree. The only people I would want to hear from about Michael the dad is from his children. The ones who spent everyday of their lives with him. Not people who saw him once every 5 years or so. His own family comes across of giving Michael no credit for anything while people who saw Michael parent his kids say what a wonderful and loving father he was. It makes me sad.

love is magical
02-08-2011, 02:39 AM
yes..I enjoy it to..:)

This is a very difficult topic. Raising children is the most challenging job ever. I have a lots of respect for the moms and the dads in this world. I'm not a mother yet, so I don't have much to share. I remember when I was 13, I was rebellious. The hormones in my body made me emotional. I would go against my mom's wishes on purpose. I would hide stuff from her. My mom is the best mother ever and she sacrifices herself for me. If she had a hard time with her teenager daughter, I can imagine the challenges in raising Michael's children.

There is nothing much fans can do. In my opinion, remaining respectful is the least we can do. Hopefully, we will see the children blossoming and carrying on Michael's legacy one day in the future.

Justthefacts
02-08-2011, 03:24 AM
Since when is it a bad thing that a father insist his children read? Maybe I miss something and granted I don't have any children but did I miss something?

bluetopez
02-08-2011, 03:31 AM
La toya all her life had nothin but pet dogs! Yet, she has the nerve to give her stupid opinion on how Mj raised his kids! :mello:

I mean seriously that is messed up for the reporter to say "how are the kids enjoying their freedom" as if their better off without their father....like being on tweeter and crap like that can compare to their dad!:smilerolleyes:

La toya please STFU all u cause is B.S!! Given the media what they want to hear! <_<

And now she is giving her self credit for given MJ his signiture style. WTF? In this family can't Mj have something for himself? He get's no credit? I mean DAAAAAAMN! TIRED OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8701girl
02-08-2011, 03:50 AM
And ppl wonder why he kept away from his family alot of the time pftt

Ashtanga
02-08-2011, 04:30 AM
La toya all her life had nothin but pet dogs! Yet, she has the nerve to give her stupid opinion on how Mj raised his kids! :mello:

I mean seriously that is messed up for the reporter to say "how are the kids enjoying their freedom" as if their better off without their father....like being on tweeter and crap like that can compare to their dad!:smilerolleyes:

La toya please STFU all u cause is B.S!! Given the media what they want to hear! <_<

And now she is giving her self credit for given MJ his signiture style. WTF? In this family can't Mj have something for himself? He get's no credit? I mean DAAAAAAMN! TIRED OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. That's why she is La Tonta.... :fear:

MsCassieMollie
02-08-2011, 04:37 AM
Remember ALL of Michael's nieces and nephews have experience negative comments toward them, towards MJ, and their parents-and this was before the internet. I remember one of Rebbie's daughters started crying when her own TEACHER degraded MJ about the abuse case in 1993 and made MJ's niece cry.

Oh no :(

I heard that some of Alejandra kids were pulled out the school because people were making negative comments about Michael during the trial.

MsCassieMollie
02-08-2011, 04:38 AM

That's the sad part. She along with her brothers are gonna deal with this their WHOLE lives...

JMie
02-08-2011, 05:25 AM
I "love" how they say that Michael's death was freedom for his kids. SMDH

Maria MJ
02-08-2011, 06:12 AM
Poor Paris is way too young to have to deal with haters.
Michael wanted his kids away from media for a good reason and while being a savvy businessman their safety always came first. Too bad now there isn't much time left in between various business ventures for the kids to be properly supervised.

elusive moonwalker
02-08-2011, 08:12 AM
Lietoya is a pathetic excuse for a human.is this revenge for being left nothing.talk shit about his parenting and let the kids do anything they want as a way of getting back at him.cause what other reason is there for the nastyness that comes out of that family. Have those kids hardly been out of L.A in the last two years hardly ever spotted at book stores etc etc.no they are left messing about on twitter.the ultimate insult attacking his parenting skills when those kids are so poliete and well educated.then again shes called her brother a pedo so shes going with the next best insult.it makes my blood boil.she saw mj once in the last five years i doubt the kids even hardly knew who toya was yet she thinks she can talk like that.i guess she missed out on the overseas trips mj took his kids on the trips to the cinema and bookstores etc etc.going out with out
him and not being recognised. Yet she attacks her brother cause she wont ever have kids and thankfully so cause i wouldnt trust her with a goldfish.

Someone please blast this peice of ish on twitter

maral
02-08-2011, 11:03 AM

what LT seems to not relise is that when MJ was here with us, all of these kids were CHILDREN. and children do watch disney channel. he educated them like a parent should. she can't possibly know how he would keep parenting them NOW.
and they DID do other things like watching cartoons and read books.........

and they know a lot more than I do
THAT should tell her something

Ben
02-08-2011, 11:17 AM
The more I re-read that interview, the angrier I get. How does she know so much about how Michael raised his kids anyway?? It's not like she was around! :angry: I cant believe the amount of stupid things she's saying.

They couldnt go to the movies? Give me a break!
Michael did something a lot of parents dont do : he TALKED with his kids. He took them places. He showed them the world, for real, not through a screen. He taught them empathy.

Some of you might find this extreme, but to me, she's not far from saying it's a good thing for them he's not around anymore...

HIStory
02-08-2011, 11:29 AM

In other words Michael was a great dad.

If LaToya meant to say that it's bad for children to have rules in their life instead of just letting them do whatever they wish to do, then she sure knows nothing about raising children.

I'm very glad that Michael made his kids read and get educated and then take time to talk it over with them what they read instead of just putting them in front of the TV to watch Disney Channel. Just because that's what many kids do, who have negligent parents with no time for them, doesn't mean this should be considered as great as opposed to reading and education.

I'm sure these kids will appreciate that their father taught them the love of books instead of just turning on Disney Channel for them.

elusive moonwalker
02-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Whos that us reporter saying how are the kids enjoying their freedom.what an arsehole they need putting on their ass and as usual toya panders to them

prettygirlmj
02-08-2011, 12:46 PM
Oh please. The kids had more freedom and normality when they were with their father then they are being raised by these vultures. Go to google and you will see pictures of the kids in Hawaii at the beach with Grace and Omar. Going to the movies. Shopping. Hanging out with family friends. And if you notice, the kids aren't even wearing masks when doing these things. Why? Because their father is not around, therefore there was no need for Grace to put the mask on. Prince said it on Oprah, he had them where the mask so that when they weren't with dad, they can go anywhere they wanted and not have the paps all over them. Granted pictures were taken but Michael had a first hand power of those pictures not being leaked in magazines and elsewhere. Like other famous parents, he would have done something if pics of his kids were leaked from the beach or elsewhere. All these pics were leaked by the hundreads after Jun 25th 2009. Michael did something right.

Latoya needs to STFU. Michael kept his kids with Grace, Omar and the Cascios for a good reason. They were close to Michael kids, not The Jackson's. And with good reason. Grace was like a mother to those kids. She was fired for protecting Blanket and the stun gun incident. The Cascios were driven away out of jealousy if anything, using the guise of "fake vocals" as an excuse.

And as for all these pictures & videos being leaked of Paris (and the majority are of Paris) *me thinks* that this is someone from the house doing this. *Me thinks * this is Paris herself leaking it. All these videos clips are coming from her I-phone. She has that I-Phone with her at all times (look at the pap pictures). There is no way that video of clip of her cussing to that Chris Brown song (which was filmed with her I-phone) leaking if it wasn't by her own hands. All those personal photos inside her room, around the house, Buckley - all from her phone from her point of view - being "hacked" and leaked by so called not so nice "friends"? I don't buy it. How come there is no pictures of Prince being taken in his bedroom, modeling like a teen GQ model in his bed? Or any video clips of Prince singing or cussing through a rap song in a car or him posing in a dressing room trying on clothes? Same goes for Blanket. What is released of Blanket and Prince are little clips here and there. And it hasn't happened in a long time. All we see are pap pics of the boys going to church, acting class, and movie theaters. Paris on the other hand is new private pictures daily, video clips of herself - ect. The majority again, coming from her I-Phone. Who are we to say that Paris is not on tumblr herself with a different username leaking this stuff? She can say she doesn't have a tumblr on her twitter, but that doesn't mean she is telling the truth. How many kids out there have several different social network accounts? There's no way in hell Paris just has that twitter page. Like I said, this is my opinion and I think this is her herself leaking all this stuff on tumblr under a different username. There is a certain "Paris fan blog" on tumblr that is the first to always post those videos clips and photos first. Like that trailer videos the kids worked on that leaked on that certain Paris fan blog.

Like I said, Paris can be "pissed and upset" all she wants on twitter about the leaks. We are not in front of her seeing her reactions in person. She can say all she wants about not having a tumblr or facebook or whatever. The action speaks loud. This stuff is coming from her I-Phone and webcam that only she has access too. I doubt she gets hacked every single day because every day it's a new personal photo or some clip or whatever.

My opinion so don't kill me for it. I just have been observing this for a while. Katherine - you are a terrible guardian. That's all I will say. These kids were better being raised by their father. A shame Michael is gone and can no longer protect his kids.

twinklEE
02-08-2011, 01:09 PM
Oh please. The kids had more freedom and normality when they were with their father then they are being raised by these vultures. Go to google and you will see pictures of the kids in Hawaii at the beach with Grace and Omar. Going to the movies. Shopping. Hanging out with family friends. And if you notice, the kids aren't even wearing masks when doing these things. Why? Because their father is not around, therefore there was no need for Grace to put the mask on. Prince said it on Oprah, he had them where the mask so that when they weren't with dad, they can go anywhere they wanted and not have the paps all over them. Granted pictures were taken but Michael had a first hand power of those pictures not being leaked in magazines and elsewhere. Like other famous parents, he would have done something if pics of his kids were leaked from the beach or elsewhere. All these pics were leaked by the hundreads after Jun 25th 2009. Michael did something right.

Latoya needs to STFU. Michael kept his kids with Grace, Omar and the Cascios for a good reason. They were close to Michael kids, not The Jackson's. And with good reason. Grace was like a mother to those kids. She was fired for protecting Blanket and the stun gun incident. The Cascios were driven away out of jealousy if anything, using the guise of "fake vocals" as an excuse.

And as for all these pictures & videos being leaked of Paris (and the majority are of Paris) *me thinks* that this is someone from the house doing this. *Me thinks * this is Paris herself leaking it. All these videos clips are coming from her I-phone. She has that I-Phone with her at all times (look at the pap pictures). There is no way that video of clip of her cussing to that Chris Brown song (which was filmed with her I-phone) leaking if it wasn't by her own hands. All those personal photos inside her room, around the house, Buckley - all from her phone from her point of view - being "hacked" and leaked by so called not so nice "friends"? I don't buy it. How come there is no pictures of Prince being taken in his bedroom, modeling like a teen GQ model in his bed? Or any video clips of Prince singing or cussing through a rap song in a car or him posing in a dressing room trying on clothes? Same goes for Blanket. What is released of Blanket and Prince are little clips here and there. And it hasn't happened in a long time. All we see are pap pics of the boys going to church, acting class, and movie theaters. Paris on the other hand is new private pictures daily, video clips of herself - ect. The majority again, coming from her I-Phone. Who are we to say that Paris is not on tumblr herself with a different username leaking this stuff? She can say she doesn't have a tumblr on her twitter, but that doesn't mean she is telling the truth. How many kids out there have several different social network accounts? There's no way in hell Paris just has that twitter page. Like I said, this is my opinion and I think this is her herself leaking all this stuff on tumblr under a different username. There is a certain "Paris fan blog" on tumblr that is the first to always post those videos clips and photos first. Like that trailer videos the kids worked on that leaked on that certain Paris fan blog.

Like I said, Paris can be "pissed and upset" all she wants on twitter about the leaks. We are not in front of her seeing her reactions in person. She can say all she wants about not having a tumblr or facebook or whatever. The action speaks loud. This stuff is coming from her I-Phone and webcam that only she has access too. I doubt she gets hacked every single day because every day it's a new personal photo or some clip or whatever.

My opinion so don't kill me for it. I just have been observing this for a while. Katherine - you are a terrible guardian. That's all I will say. These kids were better being raised by their father. A shame Michael is gone and can no longer protect his kids.
Agree with you

twinklEE
02-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Also I think it's ironic how Michael went ahead and had the children he wanted and gave them the names he wanted to while all Latoya could do was get a dog and name that Prince. Serves her right

Ramona122003
02-08-2011, 02:15 PM

Man, this interview is a major burn towards Michael. She practically called Michael a paranoid jerk in regard towards his children. Really, how else are you suppose to read this, especially about keeping them from the 'real world'. Yeah Toya, thank god Michael died before his sweet children got completely cut off from reality like they dear daddy.

Really, what an asshole. Then again, I expect nothing less from Toya.

JMie
02-08-2011, 02:22 PM
it is so horrible. I remember in July 2009 I really supported the Jacksons, I felt for them and wished them well. But every time they open their mouth it becomes worse and worse. And now I just want they to disappear and never return.

Ben
02-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Also I think it's ironic how Michael went ahead and had the children he wanted and gave them the names he wanted to while all Latoya could do was get a dog and name that Prince. Serves her right

Well, sometimes the universe is wise my friend. What scares me is that I have the feeling she's trying to be a role model for 13 year old girls...

maral
02-08-2011, 02:34 PM
those children are being raised by them now. i just hope to God that they remember the values their father taught them

soulmum
02-08-2011, 02:36 PM
Please continue to watch over your children Michael, they really need to know you are around them.

xthunderx2
02-08-2011, 02:38 PM
Well, sometimes the universe is wise my friend. What scares me is that I have the feeling she's trying to be a role model for 13 year old girls...
I think so too..and the problem with that...at times SHE acts like a 13 year old girl herself..she is absolutely clueless. Just the fact that she said that Paris was smarter than her...that there has to tell us something...smdh..

Ramona122003
02-08-2011, 02:45 PM
On the actually topic, I am not one to criticize anyone for how they raise their children. There is no set right and wrong way and every child is different, therefore have different wants and needs. I was not raised in a restricted household. My brother and I were pretty much allow to watch anything we wanted on TV and had free range to the internet. However, we were somewhat mature kids and we didn't go looking for trouble on the internet and were very self-contain. Even now, I barely if every chat with anyone and see my time on the internet as my personal time. The worst thing we ever watch was stuff that came on at mid-night on HBO.

Of course, thing today are far different than my childhood, my family didn't have internet until my late middle school years, but I won't say what the Jacksons are doing is right or wrong. Michael isn't here anymore and they are not obligated to do everything like his does. Until the kids show real signs of distress from whatever parenting skills, it isn't are place to say what should and shouldn't be done.

However, that still gives Toya or anyone else no right to criticize Michael as a parent, especially when most of them barely saw Michael. They may had been restricted in some ways, but they were not complete cut off from the world. They visited places and people that most of us would never see in our lifetime. They had no need for TV or twitter because their dad personally showed them the world. I have no doubt Toya knows this, but she is trying to play off to the media. It also helps her story that Michael was not a self-thinking person and always needed someone to supervise him. So, his parenting skills, like everything else with Toya is a means to an end.

elusive moonwalker
02-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Very true.everything is a means to an end with that family.throw mj under the bus if it helps them. The only good thing about twitter is paris can be told what this family are really like. U can bet it will be stopped quick enough then! Or not!

LadyinHisLife80
02-08-2011, 03:37 PM
Poor girl. There are disgusting people in this world. Why would Michael think if he had known someone is harassing his little girl? :sad: His kids shouldn´t use social networks.
Someone called Cared6 was harassing her but his or her account is suspended now. Thank God.

I could be wrong but..

Yes but they´re not just harassing her about being or not Michael´s biological child. Some called her a liar and a stupid girl too...:(

KingMikeJ
02-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Wow.. while we're discussing Paris a video was uploaded on YouTube today, here's the discription:

Paris Jackson leaves the cinema in Calabasas, CA wearing a t-shirt that reads 'Wonderful and Different'. Paris is rushed into her car by a bodyguard, and afterwards a man claiming "she knows me" is upset by not getting a chance to talk to Paris.

Very disturbing video. I'll not post a link because I don't think photos/videos of the children are allowed here, right?

Rhilo
02-08-2011, 04:03 PM
^And who do you think alerts the paps to her every move? Obviously someone who knows her whereabouts, and is motivated by greed. That about sounds like most people in the Jackson family.

LastTear
02-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Why is Paris being treated as a celebrity? You don't see any other children of a celebrity being hounded like this or having nearly 14,000 followers on twitter. And yes Paris does seem to be enjoying it but, I'm sorry, that just worries me more. If all this goes pear shaped who will be to blame, KJ, the media or her fathers fans for encouraging her.

I'm so pleased to read further up this thread that Prince is not using the likes of twitter anymore.

And as for LaToya, there is nothing I can say that is fit to be printed here.

xthunderx2
02-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Wow.. while we're discussing Paris a video was uploaded on YouTube today, here's the discription:

Paris Jackson leaves the cinema in Calabasas, CA wearing a t-shirt that reads 'Wonderful and Different'. Paris is rushed into her car by a bodyguard, and afterwards a man claiming "she knows me" is upset by not getting a chance to talk to Paris.

Very disturbing video. I'll not post a link because I don't think photos/videos of the children are allowed here, right?
SEEE..THIS is what i am talking about..a GROWN ass man,...trying to get to her....Child predator...Sickening ass crazy bastard. NOW..DO YOU still think that she should be on twitter posting her pics and every damn move she makes!!

Diplomate
02-08-2011, 05:06 PM

That's is very disturbing.

Hope Katherine will monitor her more.

xthunderx2
02-08-2011, 05:06 PM
and further more...that car should of been parked closer to that movie theater so that those girls did not have to walk so far to get to the entrance of the theater.. As we see when they came .out the car was right there and she hopped right in,

Diplomate
02-08-2011, 05:21 PM
She's only 13 years old. She's not an adult, and people knows her because of her father. And sadly, some people hated and still hate Mike, so it's not normal, not " safe " to let a 13 years old teenage girl put private pictures and informations on twitter, where everybody can read it.

Severus Snape
02-08-2011, 05:27 PM
I hate to say "I told you so," but....I told you so. Things like that are overall a really bad idea, especially when young children use them unsupervised. These sites are a danger to regular children--it's enough of an issue to have public interest commercials about them, so I'm neither overprotective or paranoid, thank you, but the risk of such things occurring expands when it's a celebrity's child using the technology, especially the offspring of one as well-known as Michael was. The error in judgement Paris made was using her legitimate name to post on that wretched site--what she should have done, if she wanted to use it altogether (and tbh I don't see why anyone would, but I digress), was make a fake profile which only she and her intimates would know of. There's no reason why a sweet 13 year old girl should have the whole world stalking her--and that person who told her such awful things is really nothing but a sociopath.

What he/she did is completely inexcusable, especially given the circumstances under which Paris currently finds herself. To lose a parent is already painful enough--the last thing she needed was having some a--hat c-------er telling her such spiteful and idiotic things. I am proud of her for holding her own against the attacks, however, this entire sorry scene could have really been averted.

I get the feeling that Paris is using Twitter unsupervised--no child under 18 should use the Internet without adult supervision. Yes, I know there are some who, like myself, did not partake in such trifles--however, it is evident that over 90% of the 18>x crowd are not only using these sites--they practically live on them. Therefore, it is of crucial importance for the family to step up and protect Paris--as smart as she is, she's only 13 and very obviously is not aware of the dangers these sites have, as this is not the first time she has been harassed there. She also seems to be enjoying the attention she's getting, and some fans appear to be egging her on in an attempt to relive the glory days back when they had Michael--but Paris is Paris and Michael is Michael. I said it before and I'll say it again--these are children. Right now, their responsibility is to study, grow up, and have fun--not to have 14,000 followers on Twitter (or whatever the number was) and be hounded by the paparazzi like Lindsay Lohan. The latter clearly have no conscience, so it is up to Paris' guardians to protect her from that level of fame--the poor child doesn't know what she's in for. Luckily, Prince does not use these things. That incident with the man is plain terrifying--which is why I've said Twitter especially is dangerous. Grown people have come across incredible danger, or at the very least undesirable situations, while using social networking sites--what makes you think a 13 year old can use them without doing so?

As for the cyberbullying, we can't expect very much from the people who do the harassing, obviously, since their collective intelligence level is that of a troll. We also can't expect miracles from the people at Twitter or Facebook--like I said, these things happen every minute of every day, not just involving famous children but everyday Joes and Joettes as well, so they have their cup overflowing already and it usually takes a while before they do anything about it, if they choose to do anything at all. Thus, it must be the people (in this case Paris' guardians, and to an extent Paris herself), who should take measures in protecting themselves against cyberbullies.

Ben
02-08-2011, 05:33 PM
:clapping:

Thank you professor.

KingMikeJ
02-08-2011, 05:43 PM
SEEE..THIS is what i am talking about..a GROWN ass man,...trying to get to her....Child predator...Sickening ass crazy bastard. NOW..DO YOU still think that she should be on twitter posting her pics and every damn move she makes!!

Paps have been chasing Paris from before she got Twitter, I don't think there is a big connection here. Still sickening though.

Diplomate
02-08-2011, 05:44 PM
I hate to say "I told you so," but....I told you so. Things like that are overall a really bad idea, especially when young children use them unsupervised. These sites are a danger to regular children--it's enough of an issue to have public interest commercials about them, so I'm neither overprotective or paranoid, thank you, but the risk of such things occurring expands when it's a celebrity's child using the technology, especially the offspring of one as well-known as Michael was. The error in judgement Paris made was using her legitimate name to post on that wretched site--what she should have done, if she wanted to use it altogether (and tbh I don't see why anyone would, but I digress), was make a fake profile which only she and her intimates would know of. There's no reason why a sweet 13 year old girl should have the whole world stalking her--and that person who told her such awful things is really nothing but a sociopath.

What he/she did is completely inexcusable, especially given the circumstances under which Paris currently finds herself. To lose a parent is already painful enough--the last thing she needed was having some a--hat c-------er telling her such spiteful and idiotic things. I am proud of her for holding her own against the attacks, however, this entire sorry scene could have really been averted.

I get the feeling that Paris is using Twitter unsupervised--no child under 18 should use the Internet without adult supervision. Yes, I know there are some who, like myself, did not partake in such trifles--however, it is evident that over 90% of the 18>x crowd are not only using these sites--they practically live on them. Therefore, it is of crucial importance for the family to step up and protect Paris--as smart as she is, she's only 13 and very obviously is not aware of the dangers these sites have, as this is not the first time she has been harassed there. She also seems to be enjoying the attention she's getting, and some fans appear to be egging her on in an attempt to relive the glory days back when they had Michael--but Paris is Paris and Michael is Michael. I said it before and I'll say it again--these are children. Right now, their responsibility is to study, grow up, and have fun--not to have 14,000 followers on Twitter (or whatever the number was) and be hounded by the paparazzi like Lindsay Lohan. The latter clearly have no conscience, so it is up to Paris' guardians to protect her from that level of fame--the poor child doesn't know what she's in for. Luckily, Prince does not use these things. That incident with the man is plain terrifying--which is why I've said Twitter especially is dangerous. Grown people have come across incredible danger, or at the very least undesirable situations, while using social networking sites--what makes you think a 13 year old can use them without doing so?

As for the cyberbullying, we can't expect very much from the people who do the harassing, obviously, since their collective intelligence level is that of a troll. We also can't expect miracles from the people at Twitter or Facebook--like I said, these things happen every minute of every day, not just involving famous children but everyday Joes and Joettes as well, so they have their cup overflowing already and it usually takes a while before they do anything about it, if they choose to do anything at all. Thus, it must be the people (in this case Paris' guardians, and to an extent Paris herself), who should take measures in protecting themselves against cyberbullies.

Great post!

TheChosenOne
02-08-2011, 05:56 PM
Severus said it all.

xthunderx2
02-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Paps have been chasing Paris from before she got Twitter, I don't think there is a big connection here. Still sickening though.
my point being..on twitter there is NO way to know who is following her...who is looking at her pics. I have a question for you...have you ever been stalked by anyone? Let me tell you a story..really fast ok...a girl I work with..just last week...SHE was stalked by a sicko maniac..and ya know what happened to her....he texted her..facebooked her...emailed her.. .she had a restraining order against him and everything. Well she returned home on aug 23rd....and there he was,,,waiting for her...he stabbed her with a screwdriver 12 times...the screwdriver broke off in her back...she was in the hospital...had 2 operations.....and is now unable to do very much...she is home now...but she is still a mess. Now this is an everyday 19 year old girl I am talking about..he figured if he couldn't have her then noone could..he admitted that himself..she did NOTHING to make this guy come after her. It is the sick mind of the stalker,,,,NOT the person being stalked. Again I will say...and I will NEVER change my mind...Paris..should not be posting stuff on twitter....YOU NOR I can see WHO is behind those twitter names...could be anyone. ,,and THAT is what an adult in that family should be paying attention to.

maral
02-08-2011, 06:09 PM

just wow

Ben
02-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Got nothing more to add, Thunder said it all. Very heartbreaking story though. :(

ginvid
02-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Please, can we limit the name calling here? Also, it is not appropriate send wishes of death to anyone.

Thanks everyone!

prettygirlmj
02-08-2011, 06:55 PM
Why is Paris being treated as a celebrity? You don't see any other children of a celebrity being hounded like this or having nearly 14,000 followers on twitter. And yes Paris does seem to be enjoying it but, I'm sorry, that just worries me more.

Madonna's daughter Lourdes gets hounded by the paps just as much as Paris ,Prince and Blanket. Every time Lourdes goes to school there's a new picture. Only difference here is that Lola isn't leaking pictures or video clips of herself all over the net like Paris is. Also, Lourdes is working. She has her own clothing line (Material Girl) which she created together with her mom (more from her creative side then Madonna's) and so she has to promote Material Girl. She does interviews and shoots because of work. But she doesn't have a personal twitter or facebook or anything like that. She has a official blog which she blogs about her clothes line and ect BUT she is moderated by Madonna and her people. Madonna had even sued and taken down several big lourdes fansites in the past. All you see now are skyrock fan sites, facebook groups, and small blogs here and there, but as for big fansites like the ones out there on Paris and her brothers, there are none like that of Lourdes. Madonna is on top of that. Madonna however does not have control of the paps and the pics they take of her daughter.

TheChosenOne
02-08-2011, 06:56 PM
In this day of cyberbullying, of stalking (see thunder's post), of adult luring children via in the internet, it is only common sense to monitor ALL activities of a minor when online. That is called being a responsible parent/guardian. I just watched the latest episode of Rizzoli & Isles where a 13 year old was abducted. The father (who was not the perpetrator) was upset that his estranged wife allowed their daughter to be on social networks and to have some things made public. This is called parenting. You protect your child. The choices you make may upset the child/ward BUT it is your JOB to do the right thing.

In the particular case of Paris Jackson - she is the daughter of a man who was the most famous person on earth and who brought out extremes of emotions in people. He was ashamed to be Black. He sexually molested underage boys. He is not the biological father of his 'children'. He dangled his baby over balcony. He is a saint. The most wonderfulest, perfectest person that EVER lived. And the feelings that these things stir up get focussed on the closest PUBLIC face associated with him. That is not healthy or fair.

Paris is intelligent and gracious, and may dealing well with the situation. But she is not an adult. She is a teenager and should not have to deal with the sickos of the world because of a quirk of fate (being the daughter of Michael).

This is not a matter of hiding from the real world. She does not live in a fake one (every world is real), it is just DIFFERENT.

It is a matter of protecting a teenage girl from the DANGERS in the world, especially a teenage girl who is the daughter of a celebrated and reviled celebrity.

prettygirlmj
02-08-2011, 07:02 PM

Just saw it. That is the creepiest thing I ever saw. "Paris knows me! She knows me!"

THIS. Just too much. And the way Paris runs into the car......

Maybe he thinks he knows her because of twitter. I doubt that man is a Buckley student so this is all so f***king creepy.

Snow White luvs Peter Pan
02-08-2011, 07:02 PM
I might be wrong for thinking this but who are we to tell Paris what to do? I guess she just wants to be like a normal teenager using social networks like the rest. I really wish she can handle the harrasment if no, shot down her Twitter account for good.

Severus Snape
02-08-2011, 07:05 PM
I wholeheartedly agree with xthunderx2 regarding the dangers of stalking as connected to social networking sites, especially the likes of Twitter, since the whole point of it is to tell people where you are and what you're doing. Even their terminologies have undertones of stalking..."followers," c'mon! Either you're in the process of making a cult, or you're being stalked, if you have "followers," lol.

Seriously speaking, though--she's right in pointing out that there are some very sick people in this world, and practically no way of tracing them until it is too late, as an incident has to occur before said person is discovered. The Internet further complicates things not only because it serves as the veil to hide them, but as a reliable platform upon which they can conduct their crimes with minimal fear of detection and maximum access to the target--if a grown woman can suffer at the hands of a mentally unstable individual like thunder's coworker, a thirteen year old girl would be easier prey. Fame does not equate with invincibility--oftentimes it makes the person an even bigger target. There was a rhyme and reason for the way Michael raised PPB, and letting Paris roam around the Internet with nil supervision is a direct deviation from the way <i>he</i> would have wanted her to grow up. If, after she's 18, she chooses to go into show business and become a celebrity, that will be her choice to make--but until then, she should have limits and regulations for her own well-being.

To those of you saying the use of social networking is normal--it is only accepted as such because it has been marketed to us that way. If you really think about it, there's nothing normal about putting your personal information and whereabouts on the Internet for 300+ people to see (on average, younger people have more "friends" and "followers" on Twitter and Facebook than older folks, and I can guarantee you almost none of them know 300+ people in real life), even amongst friends, as you have no way of knowing who really is a friend in this world. I daresay it's idiocy incarnate, especially since the people in charge of sites like Facebook and Twitter do so little to ensure the safety of those who network with them. All too often, things which were meant to remain private, among "friends" or "intimates," end up in the public dirty laundry bin after a nasty fallout or betrayal. This is doubly dangerous if a celebrity is involved, as tabloids and the like pay good money to get hold of such sensitive info. so a financial incentive is added to the picture, and we all know money talks.

So, I don't care if everyone and their mother is doing it--to me, it sounds like a poor idea, which is why I don't have a functioning Twitter or a Facebook account.

I might be wrong for thinking this but who are we to tell Paris what to do? I guess she just wants to be like a normal teenager using social networks like the rest.

1)"Normal" is only a setting on the dryer, and not everyone uses social networking sites. 2) We're <i>not</i> telling Paris what to do. We're only talking sense--she's a minor and we're wondering where the guardians are and why these things are still going on.

LastTear
02-08-2011, 07:07 PM
Madonna's daughter Lourdes gets hounded by the paps just as much as Paris ,Prince and Blanket. Every time Lourdes goes to school there's a new picture. Only difference here is that Lola isn't leaking pictures or video clips of herself all over the net like Paris is. Also, Lourdes is working. She has her own clothing line (Material Girl) which she created together with her mom (more from her creative side then Madonna's) and so she has to promote Material Girl. She does interviews and shoots because of work. But she doesn't have a personal twitter or facebook or anything like that. She has a official blog which she blogs about her clothes line and ect BUT she is moderated by Madonna and her people. Madonna had even sued and taken down several big lourdes fansites in the past. All you see now are skyrock fan sites, facebook groups, and small blogs here and there, but as for big fansites like the ones out there on Paris and her brothers, there are none like that of Lourdes. Madonna is on top of that. Madonna however does not have control of the paps and the pics they take of her daughter.

Thank you, that was the point I was trying to make.. Lourdes and lets say Willow Jaden Smith are both working in their own rights, so you could expect a certain amount of harrasment from the paps. But Paris, at least for now, is not, and is being treated like a celebrity for just being Michael's daughter.

Good for Madonna for protecting her daughter.

xthunderx2
02-08-2011, 07:12 PM
In this day of cyberbullying, of stalking (see thunder's post), of adult luring children via in the internet, it is only common sense to monitor ALL activities of a minor when online. That is called being a responsible parent/guardian. I just watched the latest episode of Rizzoli & Isles where a 13 year old was abducted. The father (who was not the perpetrator) was upset that his estranged wife allowed their daughter to be on social networks and to have some things made public. This is called parenting. You protect your child. The choices you make may upset the child/ward BUT it is your JOB to do the right thing.

In the particular case of Paris Jackson - she is the daughter of a man who was the most famous person on earth and who brought out extremes of emotions in people. He was ashamed to be Black. He sexually molested underage boys. He is not the biological father of his 'children'. He dangled his baby over balcony. He is a saint. The most wonderfulest, perfectest person that EVER lived. And the feelings that these things stir up get focussed on the closest PUBLIC face associated with him. That is not healthy or fair.

Paris is intelligent and gracious, and may dealing well with the situation. But she is not an adult. She is a teenager and should not have to deal with the sickos of the world because of a quirk of fate (being the daughter of Michael).

This is not a matter of hiding from the real world. She does not live in a fake one (every world is real), it is just DIFFERENT.

It is a matter of protecting a teenage girl from the DANGERS in the world, especially a teenage girl who is the daughter of a celebrated and reviled celebrity.
Great posts..!!..:clapping:

Just saw it. That is the creepiest thing I ever saw. "Paris knows me! She knows me!"

THIS. Just too much. And the way Paris runs into the car......

Maybe he thinks he knows her because of twitter. I doubt that man is a Buckley student so this is all so f***king creepy.
exactly this is what i am trying to say,,,HE THINKS that just because she may of said hi to him on twitter that"she knows him".....those are the sick minds that we are talking about. How many others are there that we DONT see...how many other are there that dont even let anyone know they are there...they just sit silently and watch from afar. I am a parent as I have said in this thread...I have seen the way sick ass grown men looked at my child...now she is 18..but still..none the less..when I see it..I STILL want to poke their eyes out. This is a VERY sick world,...and our children need to be protected. Not be afraid to live..BUT they need supervision.

Severus Snape
02-08-2011, 07:16 PM
@LastTear I agree--Madonna really is being a fighter mum, because she knows firsthand how rabid the paparazzi and people in general can be. She's setting a really good example with Lourdes--on the one hand, she's allowing her the freedom to work creatively and start building her own capital, but on the other she still has control over what Lourdes does and how much of her info. is posted online, if any, and that's the way things should be. The same goes for Willow Smith--the girl's working, but you don't see stories about her being harassed online, do you?

Moreover, you can't compare Will Smith's level of fame to Michael's, so the reception towards Willow and Paris is drastically different. Willow is given attention for the work she's doing, whereas Paris is basically of interest at the moment only because she's Michael's daughter. Had she been someone else's daughter, with the same work record (meaning nil), I doubt the paparazzi would fuss over her.

LastTear
02-08-2011, 07:31 PM
@LastTear I agree--Madonna really is being a fighter mum, because she knows firsthand how rabid the paparazzi and people in general can be. She's setting a really good example with Lourdes--on the one hand, she's allowing her the freedom to work creatively and start building her own capital, but on the other she still has control over what Lourdes does and how much of her info. is posted online, if any, and that's the way things should be. The same goes for Willow Smith--the girl's working, but you don't see stories about her being harassed online, do you?

Moreover, you can't compare Will Smith's level of fame to Michael's, so the reception towards Willow and Paris is drastically different. Willow is given attention for the work she's doing, whereas Paris is basically of interest at the moment only because she's Michael's daughter. Had she been someone else's daughter, with the same work record (meaning nil), I doubt the paparazzi would fuss over her.

Absolutely, and you can be sure that Paris's nearly 14,000 followers are mostly Michael's fans. Is that right - are some of us (with good intentions at heart) creating this false celebrity for paris? The paps hound her because she is Michael's daughter but also because we lap up any information regarding his children. I'm not judging anybody I am simply scared how this could end.

Snow White luvs Peter Pan
02-08-2011, 07:43 PM
1)"Normal" is only a setting on the dryer, and not everyone uses social networking sites. 2) We're <i>not</i> telling Paris what to do. We're only talking sense--she's a minor and we're wondering where the guardians are and why these things are still going on.

I agree harrasing that sweet girl is SO WRONG on many levels and I don't know why some ppl waste their time dong such nasty stuff.
I guess she enjoys the fame and attenton she's getting the problem is those psyco out there: I also agree it's too soon for having that sudden celeb status.

Severus Snape
02-08-2011, 08:04 PM
@LastTear Agreed. Unfortunately, despite the best of intentions, disasters and tragedies can still occur. It is best to be overly cautious than not careful enough. Although most fans don't mean to cause harm and believe the entire affair is entirely innocent, their collective "following" is putting Paris in further prominence, and therefore escalating the level of attention she is receiving form people who are very clearly <i>not</i> Michael Jackson fans and who may not have her best interest at heart. I'm scared as well, over how this could turn out. We have a flawed perception of celebrities and the risk they're constantly under because we've been conditioned to accept their overexposure as "normal" and "part of the job," when it really is something truly deviant and unnecessary. We're inclined to think that, because they're constantly under scrutiny and observation, they're practically untouchable, when the reality of things is really quite different. Even non-celebrities like ESPN reporter Erin Andrews have been targeted by psychos--and she's in her thirties. Imagine how much danger young celebrity children are in every day of their lives, whether they realize it or not--there is no deducing anyone's intentions until after the act is done. The only measure one can take is precaution.

prettygirlmj
02-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Could you imagine what would have happened if Paris' bodyguard had not been there during that weirdo man saying he knew her? Things could have ended a lot worst.

Ashtanga
02-08-2011, 09:29 PM
Well.... :(

This thread is so sad... We should not be here discussing this, why Michael should still be here. Things would be completely different. But believe me, this is just one of many episodes that still see ahead in this big nightmare we are witnessing. The Jackson family will still leave us crazy because of the neglect of them on many questions... many, many, many times. Fact. The family is a mess. We still see many bullshits.... May God give us a lot of sanity to bear it. Very sad, disappointing and embarrassing.... My heart breaks when I look at it all and think of Michael. :cry:

I wonder if Katherine and the all uncles of Paris knows she has a twitter. I'd love to, but I know it did not happen... that someone had said to Paris: "You want to be a twitter and social networks? Ok. But just add your family and friends... ONLY people you know and nobody else. Do not accept any unknown/people and "fans". " Simple... -_-

BUT... it did not. Fact. :no:

And yesterday.....

oh yeah & (how could i forget) thank u all a trillion times 4 13,000 followers!! i LOVE you guyssssss!!!!!!<3333333

1 Ago via Twitter for iPhone

And today....

i made it to 14,000 followers!! thank you guys sosososososo much!! i love u with all of my heart, ur the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<333333 xoxo

há 18 minutos via Twitter for iPhone

She seems happy to have many followers.... May God protect Paris. :angel:

those children are being raised by them now. i just hope to God that they remember the values their father taught them

Yes.... And I'm afraid that Michael's family make a brainwashing in PPB. I hope this does not happen.... Never! I hope they never forget the lessons that Michael taught to them.

Ben
02-08-2011, 09:37 PM
All the grown ups with Twitter accounts have been warned by fans. And they know the dangers of being online with a public account, they experience it every day. They obviously only care how much money those kids can provide.

MsCassieMollie
02-08-2011, 10:30 PM
Poor girl. There are disgusting people in this world. Why would Michael think if he had known someone is harassing his little girl? :sad: His kids shouldn´t use social networks.
Someone called Cared6 was harassing her but his or her account is suspended now. Thank God.

Yes but they´re not just harassing her about being or not Michael´s biological child. Some called her a liar and a stupid girl too...:(

Yep, some people even called her b*tch and whore and said some really nasty things I don't want to even think about.

MsCassieMollie
02-08-2011, 10:35 PM

I saw the video just now. VERY disturbing. I'm praying for PPB.

Severus Snape
02-08-2011, 10:45 PM
^Agreed--that video is terrifying. It looks like something straight out of "To Catch a Predator." Thank goodness for that bodyguard being present.

MsCassieMollie
02-08-2011, 10:49 PM
That Majestik fellow said recently the family is aware of Paris Twitter account.

KingMikeJ
02-08-2011, 10:54 PM
Well.... :(

This thread is so sad... We should not be here discussing this, why Michael should still be here. Things would be completely different. But believe me, this is just one of many episodes that still see ahead in this big nightmare we are witnessing. The Jackson family will still leave us crazy because of the neglect of them on many questions... many, many, many times. Fact. The family is a mess. We still see many bullshits.... May God give us a lot of sanity to bear it. Very sad, disappointing and embarrassing.... My heart breaks when I look at it all and think of Michael. :cry:

I wonder if Katherine and the all uncles of Paris knows she has a twitter. I'd love to, but I know it did not happen... that someone had said to Paris: "You want to be a twitter and social networks? Ok. But just add your family and friends... ONLY people you know and nobody else. Do not accept any unknown/people and "fans". " Simple... -_-

BUT... it did not. Fact. :no:

And yesterday.....

And today....

She seems happy to have many followers.... May God protect Paris. :angel:

Yes.... And I'm afraid that Michael's family make a brainwashing in PPB. I hope this does not happen.... Never! I hope they never forget the lessons that Michael taught to them.

1000 followers in a day? That must be because she uploaded that picture with her username on a piece of paper. It won't be long before she has a verified account with hundreds of thousands of followers.

Ashtanga
02-08-2011, 11:13 PM
That Majestik fellow said recently the family is aware of Paris Twitter account.

Majestik.... :fear: This is another who knows nothing and should keep mouth shut not to talk shit. -_-

1000 followers in a day? That must be because she uploaded that picture with her username on a piece of paper. It won't be long before she has a verified account with hundreds of thousands of followers.

Yes.... The number of followers will still frighteningly, believe me. This is just the beginning. It is shocking, crazy and scary... Before June 25 they not had thousands of "fans" and now... as magic, they have thousands of "fans". :o :doh: :fear: *big sigh*

prettygirlmj
03-08-2011, 01:26 AM
But fans of what exactly? Paris hasn't done anything to deserve this kind of fanship. It's giving false acccolades because she did nothing to recieve these accolades. This is just telling Paris 'look you don't have to do very much to be famous because your dad is Michael Jackson. No need to crawl, you are famous already'. That kind of thinking is damaging. Just ask Lisa Marie Presley. She thought because her dad was Elvis, her s*** smelled of roses and she could do no wrong. She came out with two albums that bombed. She can't sing or write lyrics for her life and critics were not shy to tell it to Lisa 's face. Because both of her albums bombed, her record company Capitol Records, dropped her.

Now she is working on album 3 that she has to release herself because no record company really wants her.

I just hope Paris studies her craft well. Like Elvis, her father was incredibly gifted and just because your dad is so and so does not mean you inherited their talent.

Ashtanga
03-08-2011, 01:49 AM
But fans of what exactly? Paris hasn't done anything to deserve this kind of fanship.

Yes... this is exactly the point of this question and really there is any way to find an explanation for this of why Paris (and her brothers) has thousands of fans NOW. Paris is not a celebrity... actress, singer, dancer and bla bla bla.... She's just a preteen who is the daughter of the greatest artist the world has known. Just that. When she is of legal age, be sure of what she wants to do and choose a profession and want to be a celebrity.... then yes, she may have thousands of fans.

Petrarose
03-08-2011, 02:07 AM

I do not understand Latoya's attitude about her brother. He seemed to have pushed books, and limit TV watching. Hello, many parents I know in 2011 still do that, and they are not bad parents. Not all parents leave their children's TV watching unmonitored. Also, why she thinks they only learn a lot after going to school for 1 year? Does she really know what Michael did with his kids or is she asking the follower fans again?

Someone needs to tell Latoya to stop the bad mouthing Michael's parenting style. I wonder what the kids think of their dad now?

marebear
03-08-2011, 02:07 AM
I can't believe the family is okay with this. Seriously there should be limits and guidelines for Paris. When they are adults they can do whatever they want but she is only 13.

morsmordre
03-08-2011, 02:14 AM
I didn't read the entire thread but wow. The harassment that Paris gets will only continue if she has an open twitter account. To be honest, I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier. And personally, I don't think 13 is too young to have a twitter account, as many here think, but seeing as she is well known because of who she is, her account should be private and her use of twitter should be monitored... I hate to hear of her or Blanket or Prince getting harassed :(

Ashtanga
03-08-2011, 02:26 AM
I can't believe the family is okay with this.

I also think much about it. :(

For the Jackson family is something like (IF they really know about the whole thing of twitter and bla bla bla): "everything is OK, everything normal, everything under control, there is nothing wrong going on.... why worry about this whole thing and look carefully? There's nothing to worry about. The fans who are doing a lot of drama." :doh: *big sigh*

The harassment that Paris gets will only continue if she has an open twitter account.

And it will get much worse. The harassment will further increase. :(

8701girl
03-08-2011, 02:50 AM
Majestik.... :fear: This is another who knows nothing and should keep mouth shut not to talk shit. -_-

Excatly!

MsCassieMollie
03-08-2011, 04:02 AM
From LSA:

I think that most of the pictures we get are from when they go to the same places. When they go to their acting class, kingdom hall and when they go shopping around in Calabasas. The paparazzi already know what time and day they go to kingdom hall so they probably go and wait there. They already figured out their acting classes schedule and when they change the days my thought is someone from the acting class might be calling the paparazzi. And there are so many celebrities that live in Calabasas that the paparazzi are always around the Calabasas commons. So they probably saw the kids and went after them to get their pictures. The last time they went to Disneyland we didn't get any pictures only the ones that Paris tweeted. Last week when Paris, Niki and her friend Michaela went to the beach we didn't get any pictures so I don't think the paparazzi follow them, they just know their schedule and are in the right place at the right time. But I have said it before I like when we get new pictures of the kids but like back in 2009 and 2010 when the paparazzi kept their distance there is no need for them to get that close, especially since the kids don't answer any of their questions. For pictures they can use zoom and get the same pictures and not have to get so close.

Ashtanga
03-08-2011, 04:15 AM
From LSA:

I think that most of the pictures we get are from when they go to the same places. When they go to their acting class, kingdom hall and when they go shopping around in Calabasas. The paparazzi already know what time and day they go to kingdom hall so they probably go and wait there. They already figured out their acting classes schedule and when they change the days my thought is someone from the acting class might be calling the paparazzi. And there are so many celebrities that live in Calabasas that the paparazzi are always around the Calabasas commons. So they probably saw the kids and went after them to get their pictures. The last time they went to Disneyland we didn't get any pictures only the ones that Paris tweeted. Last week when Paris, Niki and her friend Michaela went to the beach we didn't get any pictures so I don't think the paparazzi follow them, they just know their schedule and are in the right place at the right time. But I have said it before I like when we get new pictures of the kids but like back in 2009 and 2010 when the paparazzi kept their distance there is no need for them to get that close, especially since the kids don't answer any of their questions. For pictures they can use zoom and get the same pictures and not have to get so close.

http://gigadicas.com/emo/shocking.gif

God, this is scary.... :( *big sigh*

Who is LSA? As the paparazzi know? Who gives the informations to them? Or they have some kind of clairvoyance or maybe some crystal ball? I want to understand it. :unsure: :perrin:

MsCassieMollie
03-08-2011, 04:20 AM
http://gigadicas.com/emo/shocking.gif

God, this is scary.... :( *big sigh* Who is LSA?

LSA is a popular forum that has an MJ forum. I'm a member there.

Diplomate
03-08-2011, 07:05 AM
Don't follow Paris on twitter.

I know some fans want to follow just to check her tweets and defend her when some pervers assholes insukt her, but she's a teenager, who is the daughter of the King, that's it. She's a teenager, she's not a young actress , so it would be better to not follow her.

And if you want to check her tweets, you can do it without follow her, so no need to put more followers, 14200 " followers " I just check her account, it's just scary, because we all know that there are haters and pervers in these followers.

Desired.
03-08-2011, 07:36 AM
I really, really hate the fact that Paris has that twitter account. I understand that a lot of kids her age want to have social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, etc., but unfortunately because of the haters, she's better off not having one. It breaks my heart to see some of the mean comments that have been said to her. I know Paris is a strong girl and all, but if seeing those comments bother us, imagine how much they must bother her. She's only thirteen years old afterall.
Although if she was going to have one [a social networking site], I wish she would just communicate with people that she knows personally. She wouldn't have to deal with the haters that way, but from the looks of it, it seems like she wants to confront them. I just really worry about her..
Thank goodness, Prince and Blanket don't seem to have any social networking pages. (Atleast not public ones..)

P.S.

There should be some sort of law against paparazzi stalking children like that.

SHE IS NOT A CELEBRITY. LEAVE HER ALONE.

LastTear
03-08-2011, 09:52 AM
But fans of what exactly? Paris hasn't done anything to deserve this kind of fanship. It's giving false acccolades because she did nothing to recieve these accolades. This is just telling Paris 'look you don't have to do very much to be famous because your dad is Michael Jackson. No need to crawl, you are famous already'. That kind of thinking is damaging. Just ask Lisa Marie Presley. She thought because her dad was Elvis, her s*** smelled of roses and she could do no wrong. She came out with two albums that bombed. She can't sing or write lyrics for her life and critics were not shy to tell it to Lisa 's face. Because both of her albums bombed, her record company Capitol Records, dropped her.

Now she is working on album 3 that she has to release herself because no record company really wants her.

I just hope Paris studies her craft well. Like Elvis, her father was incredibly gifted and just because your dad is so and so does not mean you inherited their talent.

I Agree, obviously I hope it doesn't happen but this is a very high pedestal in which to fall from.

moodyblue97
03-08-2011, 11:16 AM
I do not understand Latoya's attitude about her brother. He seemed to have pushed books, and limit TV watching. Hello, many parents I know in 2011 still do that, and they are not bad parents. Not all parents leave their children's TV watching unmonitored. Also, why she thinks they only learn a lot after going to school for 1 year? Does she really know what Michael did with his kids or is she asking the follower fans again?

Someone needs to tell Latoya to stop the bad mouthing Michael's parenting style. I wonder what the kids think of their dad now? They still think he´s the best Dad ever. They have someone close to them who is not on the best terms with LaToya right now

elusive moonwalker
03-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Personally the sooner the kids find out about what their wonderful family is like the better.before they get brainwashed and refuse to either look at whats been said to them.thats the only use for twitter

maral
03-08-2011, 02:48 PM

apart from LMP not being able to write (i love her writing but meh at her voice) i agree. and it's obviously exactly what Michael was teaching these kids.

Resa
03-08-2011, 03:25 PM
They still think he´s the best Dad ever. They have someone close to them who is not on the best terms with LaToya right nowHopefully they will always think that Michael is the best dad ever.

sharon007
03-08-2011, 06:04 PM
As with the internet theres going to be some creeps on it and unfortunately Paris got one of these. But I am sure it will happen again and again. Unless she makes her Twitter private or leaves it.

MsCassieMollie
03-08-2011, 06:54 PM
From what I read online, Paris had a private Twitter account under a fake name. Only her friends knew about it. I think Paris wants ayyention, she talk some of her friends who are famous (Jaden Smith). When private, people can't see her tweets.

Ashtanga
03-08-2011, 06:59 PM
Paris had a private Twitter account under a fake name. Only her friends knew about it.

It should have remained so.... :(

bluetopez
03-08-2011, 07:12 PM
They still think he´s the best Dad ever. They have someone close to them who is not on the best terms with LaToya right now

Sounds like that could be katherine? Since she came out with that statement about the conspricy against La Toya'a book. But, Katherine too in the past made it seem the kids have more freedom now! smh

Severus Snape
03-08-2011, 07:21 PM
On second thought, I'll respond to her statements on the thread about her interview. I never understood why she dips her spoon in others' pudding, LaToya... oh, yeah. Because she's ordinary, and Michael was special.

blankyluvdoodoo
03-08-2011, 08:03 PM
i think she talks to kid so that she can give interview ,latoya is just using them .because every one is interested in kids ,not in jackson tribute or their book or any thing else they are putting out.

moodyblue97
03-08-2011, 09:28 PM
She made her twitter private when being told to do so and when she found out how to do it. But.. she realized it wasn´t as fun when being private so it just lasted for a couple of days, it´s obvious she´s in the celeb spiral and liking it.. a lot..

marebear
03-08-2011, 09:32 PM
Hopefully they will always think that Michael is the best dad ever.

I hope so. I hope they remember and keep Michael close to their hearts.

Ben
03-08-2011, 09:37 PM
it´s obvious she´s in the celeb spiral and liking it.. a lot..

Yes, and the saddest part is, Michael's fans are selfishly encouraging her. Despite the affection we feel for her, we have to realize she's just a teenager. She is not Michael. SMH

xthunderx2
03-08-2011, 09:49 PM
Yes, and the saddest part is, Michael's fans are selfishly encouraging her. Despite the affection we feel for her, we have to realize she's just a teenager. She is not Michael. SMH

my thoughts exactly....fans need to stop tweeting her...they are only encouraging her..she is 13 and doesn't need to be tweeted by grown people...and it is obvious by the way some people tweet that they are adults. I agree..she is NOT Michael....she is his child...she does not need all this attention.

Ben
03-08-2011, 09:53 PM
She does not deserve that attention. No offense, she's a sweet kid.

And btw, some people are quite hypocritical, because I know more than a few who would not let their kid near a computer, but follow a 13 year old. Talk about not making sense.
Treat Michael's kids as if they were your own.

LastTear
03-08-2011, 10:13 PM

I agree.

Ashtanga
03-08-2011, 10:17 PM
my thoughts exactly....fans need to stop tweeting her...they are only encouraging her..she is 13 and doesn't need to be tweeted by grown people...and it is obvious by the way some people tweet that they are adults. I agree..she is NOT Michael....she is his child...she does not need all this attention.

Yes.... most are fans of Michael. But I also realized that Paris has a lot of teenage "fans" as she and even younger too... And from what I see, they act like crazy with it, sometimes. :fear:

Ben
03-08-2011, 10:23 PM
In my opinion, when she started tweeting from a public account, it's the grown up fans who drew all the attention on it, by following her and posting the information everywhere.

ilmjj
04-08-2011, 03:46 AM
I hope so. I hope they remember and keep Michael close to their hearts.

I recently read the book "Good Stuff" by Jennifer Grant about her father Cary Grant. He died when she was 19 and she is 45 now. The impression I get from her is the older she gets the more she cherishes and appreciates her dad. He adored her and made her the focus of his life (just like Michael) and the unconditional love he had for her is with her always and when she is worried or scared she clings to it. It is her greatest blessing.

There is a part in the book where she says so many people long for the love of a father. " I had it. I have it still" she said

I believe Michael's kids will feel like Jennifer Grant

AngieJ
04-08-2011, 04:33 AM
it´s obvious she´s in the celeb spiral and liking it.. a lot..

It's interesting that kids whose celeb parents are treated like crap like the attention, while kids whose parents are treated like Gods don't. If I had to guess, like Whitney's daugther she'll learn the hard way that maybe it's best not to want the attention.

Rhilo
04-08-2011, 04:42 AM
I recently read the book "Good Stuff" by Jennifer Grant about her father Cary Grant. He died when she was 19 and she is 45 now. The impression I get from her is the older she gets the more she cherishes and appreciates her dad. He adored her and made her the focus of his life (just like Michael) and the unconditional love he had for her is with her always and when she is worried or scared she clings to it. It is her greatest blessing.

There is a part in the book where she says so many people long for the love of a father. " I had it. I have it still" she said

I believe Michael's kids will feel like Jennifer Grant

:cry: I pray that happens.

Did Jennifer Grant have a large dysfunctional family of aunts and uncles repeating lies and negativities about her father when she was growing up?

It's apparent that Paris very much looks up to and admires her family. She defends them to pieces, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's just that, she may also trust their every word, including the things they tell about her father - the good and the bad. There is that famous quote, "if a lie is repeated often enough, it will be believed."

Also certain family members have an agenda. They are anti-Estate, greedy and possibly still jealous of Michael's success. I hope these things don't rub-off on the kids...

Resa
04-08-2011, 05:19 AM
I remember some weeks ago Paris was getting harassed on twitter, and the person was telling Paris things that LaToya and other family members have said. Paris response was "they wouldn't say that." The sad thing is that LaToya and others had really made the statements. Paris' response made me think that the family isn't saying negative things about Michael to P,P&B directly. I wonder if Michael's family members even worry about the children's reactions when they find out the negative thngs that have been said.

kindofdisco
04-08-2011, 05:49 AM
What Paris is told by her family and what she chooses to believe or not, is her business. I think as fans we need to stop speculating about things like that. I feel really uncomfortable when fans start saying things like, "oh she never mentions Michael, she probably doesn't even miss him" or whatever like that. Losing a parent - no matter what age you are - is an extremely traumatic experience. I would say that she is choosing not to speak about him on her twitter because it may still be hurting for her. We can't judge, we're not in her situation and we're not part of her family.

Rhilo
04-08-2011, 06:05 AM
^ there isn't much to speculate when cuckoo aunt Latoya is all over the media talking crap for all the world to here. Just sayin'

elusive moonwalker
04-08-2011, 09:28 AM
I remember some weeks ago Paris was getting harassed on twitter, and the person was telling Paris things that LaToya and other family members have said. Paris response was "they wouldn't say that." The sad thing is that LaToya and others had really made the statements. Paris' response made me think that the family isn't saying negative things about Michael to P,P&B directly. I wonder if Michael's family members even worry about the children's reactions when they find out the negative thngs that have been said.thats exactly what happened.paris said they ie janet maureen and toya jermaine were wonderfull and would never say such things about mj.to which the person then posted interviews of said ppl calling mj a druggie etc.either paris was trying to call the persons bluff or shes tottally clueless about the actions of some of her family.whether paris watched those clips and now knows the truth who knows.but sooner or later she will find out that while shes dening claims aboit her dad and drugs on twitter it is her own family that have been pushing that claim since day one.the question is whether she allows herself to be brainwashed and starts saying the same thing in years to come as she fails to grasp why family would say that in the first place. Of course family fans would be very happy if that were to happen hence their attitude

elusive moonwalker
04-08-2011, 09:31 AM
In my opinion, when she started tweeting from a public account, it's the grown up fans who drew all the attention on it, by following her and posting the information everywhere. True. I had no idea about her even having an account till her posts ended up on mess boards

Diplomate
04-08-2011, 09:52 AM
If, IF, she has the brain of her father, Paris must know now, all the lies and bs that the Jacksons said and still say about Mike.

maral
04-08-2011, 10:53 AM
people need to understand that she is a sheltered child. she may not know what her uncles and aunts are saying about her beloved father. heck she may not know about jordan, gavin or the trial......... or other things that went on in MJs life. and FANS need to stop twiting her with interviews of the family. let the child grow up and then it's a fair game, if you will. for now let her enjoy her innocent view of her family. she needs that

kindofdisco
04-08-2011, 11:42 AM
people need to understand that she is a sheltered child. she may not know what her uncles and aunts are saying about her beloved father. heck she may not know about jordan, gavin or the trial......... or other things that went on in MJs life. and FANS need to stop twiting her with interviews of the family. let the child grow up and then it's a fair game, if you will. for now let her enjoy her innocent view of her family. she needs that

Perfect post! She's only 13, let her live and believe whatever she wants. She's still an innocent child.

ginvid
04-08-2011, 12:18 PM

It is not only "FANS" who tweet these things to her. Once you are on a public platform, it should be expected that anything can come her way. If she just wants to be left alone to grow up without being bothered by fans or others, either she should be off twitter or have her twitter account private. You cannot control other people, only yourself. If you would like your circumstances to change, you have to start with yourself.

If she is being tweeted inappropriate things by sickos who recognize that she has a twitter account, then she has to accept the responsibility for that. She and her guardian. By opening up a twitter account that is public, you are saying you are willing to accept all that goes along with that, good and bad. To solve this problem is very simple, yet she is not willing to take the steps to do so and no one seems inclined to make her do it. Therefore, what does anyone expect?

I do think she should be allowed to just grow up and live as a child. However, if public accounts are making this not possible, then the public are not the ones to blame IMO.

TheChosenOne
04-08-2011, 01:33 PM
I find it amusing that those of us who feel Paris should be allowed to have a certain view of her family because she is an innocent child, also feel that there is no problem with her having a public twitter account because she's 13 and needs to deal with the real world!

maral
04-08-2011, 01:37 PM
It is not only "FANS" who tweet these things to her. Once you are on a public platform, it should be expected that anything can come her way. If she just wants to be left alone to grow up without being bothered by fans or others, either she should be off twitter or have her twitter account private. You cannot control other people, only yourself. If you would like your circumstances to change, you have to start with yourself.

If she is being tweeted inappropriate things by sickos who recognize that she has a twitter account, then she has to accept the responsibility for that. She and her guardian. By opening up a twitter account that is public, you are saying you are willing to accept all that goes along with that, good and bad. To solve this problem is very simple, yet she is not willing to take the steps to do so and no one seems inclined to make her do it. Therefore, what does anyone expect?

I do think she should be allowed to just grow up and live as a child. However, if public accounts are making this not possible, then the public are not the ones to blame IMO.

i see your point and agree to A POINT. she's a public person and sadly have no parent to guide her. she's living among people who put fame and fortune before family. i'm not saying this to attack the Jacksons, but it's the truth. look at who her role models are right now. it's not her fault. her father who had the brains in that family is not there to tell/teach her. i just think people should let her figure that family out on her own.

let me give an example..... let say i had an aunt whom i loved. it's my aunt, i know she can be stupid shallow and self-centered and i may even tell that to friends. but she's family and i love her. now, if someone came to me and said "your aunt did this and that" it would 1 hurt me and 2 get me defensive.

TheChosenOne
04-08-2011, 01:53 PM
I take Maral's point. I feel much the same way (as to how I react to outsiders saying stuff about family). But by the same token, if she is to be protected from the family politics then she should also be protected from the kooks, weirdos and stalkers in the world.

maral
04-08-2011, 02:04 PM
I find it amusing that those of us who feel Paris should be allowed to have a certain view of her family because she is an innocent child, also feel that there is no problem with her having a public twitter account because she's 13 and needs to deal with the real world! a young girl in her status should not have a public twitter. i think Paris has ambitions of becoming an actress.... thus the twitter account........... to promote herself and daddy isn't there to say no..........

Rhilo
04-08-2011, 02:14 PM
I don't blame her much at all for the Twitter drama. She may be mature and eloquent for her age, but she IS still a child requiring the attention and guidance of an adult. That is why a guardian has been appointed. Evidently, the guardians (legally and self-appointed) in her life, and their shortcomings have resulted in what we see today.

KingMikeJ
04-08-2011, 02:42 PM
It appears that Paris has a private Facebook. On Twitter, Paris replied to someone called "philby23" with:
"y wud u post that? wtf. now my privacy's out, smart one. stop. just stop."

I don't know what Paris replied to because it has been deleted but it must have been a link to her Facebook because "philby23" replied,
"ppl don't no wat we r talkin about so ur privacy isn't out & i'm srry for being a jacka** do u 4give me? plz :("
Paris: "oh? is that right? well i have 32 friends requests. please leave me alone, uv done enough"

So who is this philby? Is it someone Paris knows or a random "fan" she just gave her Facebook name to?

xthunderx2
04-08-2011, 03:06 PM
Paris use to have a private facebook account...and from I heard it doesnt exists anymore...so whatever this person leaked or posted...must of been on twitter.. Also that account for the person that supposedly leaked...doesnt exist anymore either....it has to be people that she thought she could trust maybe?? or it is someone that found our information about her from someone else...we all know how teenagers are at that age...if they are not your friend they find out something personal about you and they tell everyone. Most of the time it is out of jelousy that they do these things.

twinklEE
04-08-2011, 03:07 PM
I find it amusing that those of us who feel Paris should be allowed to have a certain view of her family because she is an innocent child, also feel that there is no problem with her having a public twitter account because she's 13 and needs to deal with the real world!

hypocrisy at it's best.

I feel sorry for the child, she's on twitter believing 14 000 people love her, though they don't. some of them may love her dad, but certainly there are some who dont give a **** about her.
I'd be lying if I said the good part is that she is surrounded by people who do care for her but she is not, just like her followers some in her private life have their own agendas. And she's too young to understand this.

diana79
04-08-2011, 04:58 PM

I think that the public that posts stupid things to a kid are partly to blame, but the reality is that you can't keep the stupid people from doing that. The only thing that you can control is whether those types of people have access to the kid.

I can't believe that some people in this thread say that we don't know what Michael would have done. There is no doubt in my mind that Michael wouldn't have allowed Paris, at 13, to have a public twitter account with 14,000 followers. He probably would have let her have a private account to talk to friends that she really knows, but there's no way he would let the general public have access to her like this.

whateverhappens50
04-08-2011, 05:38 PM
i guess you started this thread to get oppinions on whether she should have a twitter account, point is whether a'holes should be harrassing her. not whether she should have a twitter. she can do whatever her family let her do. ppl need to leave this man's kids alone they are not open for discussion and they can pick on mike all they want but they should have the dignity and common sense to know when they are going over the line.

Diplomate
04-08-2011, 05:59 PM
It would be a good thing if @MJJCommunity stops to follow Paris. And like I said before, it's not because you don't follow her, that you don't care about her.

ilmjj
04-08-2011, 06:03 PM
QUOTE=Rhilo;3448993]:cry: I pray that happens.

Did Jennifer Grant have a large dysfunctional family of aunts and uncles repeating lies and negativities about her father when she was growing up?

It's apparent that Paris very much looks up to and admires her family. She defends them to pieces, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. It's just that, she may also trust their every word, including the things they tell about her father - the good and the bad. There is that famous quote, "if a lie is repeated often enough, it will be believed."

Also certain family members have an agenda. They are anti-Estate, greedy and possibly still jealous of Michael's success. I hope these things don't rub-off on the kids...[/QUOTE]
.................................................. .................................................. ...............................
No, she has a stepmother and mother who she loves very much and they love her. And Diane Cannon has only good things to say about Cary Grant.
Before he died he made sure his daughter was ok with her stepmother and there would be no fighting over his estate.
Imagine that.

I see your point:cry:

diana79
04-08-2011, 07:09 PM
i guess you started this thread to get oppinions on whether she should have a twitter account, point is whether a'holes should be harrassing her. not whether she should have a twitter. she can do whatever her family let her do. ppl need to leave this man's kids alone they are not open for discussion and they can pick on mike all they want but they should have the dignity and common sense to know when they are going over the line.

Of course people shouldn't be harassing Paris (or anyone, really) on Twitter like this, but there are lots of stupid people out there. How do you stop them? You can't.

KingMikeJ
04-08-2011, 07:42 PM
It would be a good thing if @MJJCommunity stops to follow Paris. And like I said before, it's not because you don't follow her, that you don't care about her.

Why would this be a good thing?

maral
04-08-2011, 07:52 PM
It would be a good thing if @MJJCommunity stops to follow Paris. And like I said before, it's not because you don't follow her, that you don't care about her. i disagree! if fans stop fallow her she'll be handeling idiots alone. at least this way we can jump in and say "hay, leave her alone".

Ben
04-08-2011, 07:54 PM
i disagree! if fans stop fallow her she'll be handeling idiots alone. at least this way we can jump in and say "hay, leave her alone".

It's one way of seeing things.
On the other hand, it keeps her in a fake celebrity illusion, and attracts attention to her.

maral
04-08-2011, 08:00 PM
On the other hand, it keeps her in a fake celebrity illusion, and attracts attention to her.true, can't argue with that........

Ben
04-08-2011, 08:05 PM
And, I'll add that I find unhealthy that unknown grown ups follow a teenager, even if only online.

I believe the best thing we could do for this kids is treat them as our own. I would not like my teenage girl to be followed online by complete strangers. Even if part of them mean well.

Diplomate
04-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Why would this be a good thing?

Because many MJ fans follow MJJCommunity, and to see MJ fans follow this " teenager " is sad, because even if we feel we must " protect " her, because of Mike, she's not our daughter or little sister. She has a family for that normaly. We must leave her with her friends and family. She's nothing for us, just the kid of our idol that's it.

i disagree! if fans stop fallow her she'll be handeling idiots alone. at least this way we can jump in and say "hay, leave her alone".

She will have to deal with that. And you can always insult the bastard who insult her, you can check even everyday her account without follow her.

On the other hand, it keeps her in a fake celebrity illusion, and attracts attention to her.

Thanks, you said everything.

elusive moonwalker
04-08-2011, 10:28 PM
At least paris seems to know whos tipping off the paps when they go out on trips

Diplomate
04-08-2011, 10:50 PM
At least paris seems to know whos tipping off the paps when they go out on trips

Who Is It ?

And to answer to some about my post, Yes it's better to not follow her, to just check sometimes her account, and if there are some bastards and pervers who insult her, you go straight to their accounts to insult them more.

But no need to follow her.

twinklEE
04-08-2011, 11:04 PM
really? who's tipping them off?

MsCassieMollie
04-08-2011, 11:10 PM
really? who's tipping them off?

She didn't say but said that "a certain someone" was with them when she, her brothers, Jaafar, Jermajesty, Prince's girlfriend and Paris friend and a nanny and bodyguard went to Six Flags yesterday. Paris said she knew it would happen (the paps being there).

I'm guessing the bodyguard or nanny.

KingMikeJ
04-08-2011, 11:47 PM
Ok, I'm convinced. This Twitter needs to be private. Paris is currently being tweeted by a paedophile and she just replied to him. This needs to stop.

Anyone on Twitter, please report http://twitter.com/#!/irumio

ilmjj
04-08-2011, 11:53 PM
Ok, I'm convinced. This Twitter needs to be private. Paris is currently being tweeted by a paedophile and she just replied to him. This needs to stop.

Anyone on Twitter, please report http://twitter.com/#!/irumio
Ok, now I am really scared. This isn't fun and games. Won't somebody give this child some guidance?