Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes

ginvid

Proud Member
OM GOODNESS!!!!

Who is totally stoked for this movie to come out?

I cannot wait.

Every please post your excitement, your psychoanalysis, your highlights, your dislikes, etc here in this thread.

The advanced reviews have been stellar and I think I am going to see the midnight show. If not tonght then I will definitely see it tomorrow night. Yay!!!

I like the Planet of the Apes movies. I'm going to watch the new one. I read the apes facial expressions were made quite like Avatar.

Ok, I just saw it today and really enjoyed it. Caesar is a really loveable character and the effects are good. They captured the apes behavior well, and I know a thing or two about ape behavior after taking a course in college. Go see it! :)

I saw the movie and I liked it. It made me cry at the end. :ninja: I thought this movie was better than the Mark Wahlberg movie (Beneath Tha Planet Of The Apes?). Watch it.

This movie is just excellent that's what i call "a movie" i recommend that movie to everybody.

I loved the film too but the storyline hit me close to home because my uncle is undergoing tests & questioning from doctors about possible Alzheimer's :(

^^^ I'm sorry to hear about that. My grandmother has Alzheimers. That is a very difficult disease to contend with. I hope it is something you never have to experience.

Good film, one of the better ones of this summer. The apes were all great, the humans a little bland though.

Back