Motherload of autographs!

Rhilo

Proud Member
:bugeyed

$(KGrHqN,!iEE3OmYcHz5BOGu-myvQ!~~_12.JPG

The auction - http://cgi.ebay.com/MICHAEL-JACKSON...usic_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item20bba213fd

Dang, at the price tag, but I still dunno how this person can part with these.

whoever owns that collection is very fortunate...I would never be able to part with anything that I had that had Michael's autograph. Heck I cannot ever part with the stuff that I have that is not autographed..

^ Yeah, neither could I, and I don't own much. The seller was obviously a fan (till recent), even if they were strapped for cash I don't know how they can part with it all. Well, maybe he/she has more that is not for sale...

Huge price tag but some wonderful items. Bit too expensive for me I'm afraid.

Lol
I don't own anything like that! I don't have any MJ images or items in my room. Only in computer.
I don't even dare to dream about autographs....

WOW!! What a fantastic collection! That person must have really, really needed the cash to part with all of that! Couldn't they just sell their house or car or something? :lol:

That's seriously the only reason why I could think this person wants to sell it :bugeyed

Lol and I thought having the 2300 Jackson Street 3" CD signed by Michael and Janet made me a bit lucky :lol:

The person who's selling that collection is insane to think someone will pay GBP 65,000.00. Sorry, not even if it included a meet & greet with MJ in heaven.

The person who's selling that collection is insane to think someone will pay GBP 65,000.00. Sorry, not even if it included a meet & greet with MJ in heaven.

LOL! There are definitely people who would pay that much for it (even without the meet and greet!)

WOW!! What a fantastic collection! That person must have really, really needed the cash to part with all of that! Couldn't they just sell their house or car or something? :lol:

That's seriously the only reason why I could think this person wants to sell it :bugeyed

It is such an amazing collection. :) I could never sell unless I was desperate. It's had 2 bids so far, but they were turned down. Maybe too low.:scratch:

wow! i'm a signed collector, one of that i never can get is mj, but there are very expensive!

Wow, I'd have to be in a lot of debt to sell that if it where mine. And then still I would try and keep a few items not selling it all. On 1 of the photo's it says 'to C.C.' above the signature.
Great collection, but I don't think anyone will give 65000 pounds for it.

Some ppl collect as a business. Items related to celebrities has become a lucrative business, esp when the artist is already dead. At this time when celebrities are put on a pedestal and fans do spend their last penny on anything that was once owned by their idol, it's usual to see these kind of auctions. Remember Lennon's toilet? Search on ebay. There are hundreds of items that once belonged to a famous person. For this reason many buy items at an auction to resell them later on.

Sunflowers;3451603 said:
Wow, I'd have to be in a lot of debt to sell that if it where mine. And then still I would try and keep a few items not selling it all. On 1 of the photo's it says 'to C.C.' above the signature.
Great collection, but I don't think anyone will give 65000 pounds for it.

I think if you spent a lot of time looking for these items as individual pieces, you could probably buy them all together for less than £15-20k (depending where the hats are from it could be more.)...still an awful lot of money, but nowhere near the asking price. If I had that amount of money (65k), I'd be looking to buy one (or more) of Michael's stage costumes! Aside from the most famous pieces like the thriller video jacket, many stage and awards costumes cost less than £30-40k at auction...it just depends what you would rather have, I suppose. ( given a budget that size....which most of us can only dream of).

Last edited:
myosotis;3454710 said:
I think if you spent a lot of time looking for these items as individual pieces, you could probably buy them all together for less than £15-20k (depending where the hats are from it could be more.)...still an awful lot of money, but nowhere near the asking price. If I had that amount of money (65k), I'd be looking to buy one (or more) of Michael's stage costumes! Aside from the most famous pieces like the thriller video jacket, many stage and awards costumes cost less than £30-40k at auction...it just depends what you would rather have, I suppose. ( given a budget that size....which most of us can only dream of).

My thoughts exactly! I've been to the last Julien's Auctions and compared to the autographs the clothes went for much lesser value then I thought they would. I would definetly buy a piece, if I had the money.

anyone saved the photos of the autographs from that? can you plz upload as the auction has expired :(

Back