Nancy Grace on Dancing With The Stars

SimplyMagic

Proud Member
I don't know if this has been posted or not.

IMSN Entertainment

It's official! The new "Dancing With the Stars" cast has been revealed by ABC. So who'll be hitting the floor this year? Take a look:

•Ricki Lake (Former talk show host/actress)
•Rob Kardashian (Kim Kardashian's brother)
•Chaz Bono (Transgender advocate)
•Kristin Cavallari ("The Hills" star, pictured above)
•Chynna Phillips (Wilson Phillips)
•David Arquette (Actor)
•Elisabetta Canalis (George Clooney's ex)
•Nancy Grace (News anchor)
•Hope Solo (Soccer player)
•Ron Artest (Los Angeles Lakers player)
•J.R. Martinez ("All My Children" star)
•Carson Kressley ("Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" star)

As it turns out, the official list isn't exactly the same as the rumored lineup that appeared on Twitter earlier today, but it came pretty close. Ryan O'Neal was initially reported as part of the cast, while Carson Kressley wasn't. Not sure how anyone could get those two confused ...

"Dancing With the Stars" premieres Monday, Sept. 19, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC.

What do you think of the cast? Any early favorites in this list? Let us know in the comments!

Photos: Season 13 of 'DWTS'
View all »

Please delete if already posted.

Last edited:
:shout:NANCY "DIS"GRACE!!? BOOOOOOOOOO!!!:shout:

Great! Now people can watch the wretch fall flat on her face. She'll look like a fat pillow stuffed inside a tiny dress. Man, she must be desperate for attention if she agreed to do this! :lol:

I told her off on the DWTS FB page under her pic with her unfortunate dance partner! I pretty much called her a hypocrite who likes to talk smack of celebs yet wants to be one! lol She is pathetic. I wonder if my FB comment will be erased? I won't be surprise cause fools can't handle the truth! I def won't be watching miss tweety bird trying to dance... puke! That show needs to be canceled anyways! It takes itself way to serious for a show surrounded by and ALL about wannabe's and has-beens!

No offense to elder ppl at all but she will look so ridiculous dancing. I dispise her for the same reason you do and this decition makes me have another argument to think she ZERO CREDIBILITY AND RESPECT.

I wish that hag hypocrite was 1st one to be kicked out of the competition!

:puke:

I told her off on the DWTS FB page under her pic with her unfortunate dance partner! I pretty much called her a hypocrite who likes to talk smack of celebs yet wants to be one! lol She is pathetic. I wonder if my FB comment will be erased? I won't be surprise cause fools can't handle the truth! I def won't be watching miss tweety bird trying to dance... puke! That show needs to be canceled anyways! It takes itself way to serious for a show surrounded by and ALL about wannabe's and has-beens!

Do you know if she has replied to your comment yet?

Saw her on TV today (my roommate likes that dumb show), and my god I feel sorry for her dance partner. He looked like he was dragging a sack of oranges the whole time.

The only good part was when one of the judges indirectly made fun of Disgrace by stating she was surprised Disgrace and her partner pulled off the dance, especially noting their height and body shape differences. :lol:

I've been watching the show. I have to say, I know her past with Michael and all but I really didn't know she had such a wicked sense of humor. On her show she always has that scowl lol. I'm not really rooting for her but I kind of like watching how far she can go with the limitations she has (well really, all the stars have some type of limitations).

Saw her on TV today (my roommate likes that dumb show), and my god I feel sorry for her dance partner. He looked like he was dragging a sack of oranges the whole time.

The only good part was when one of the judges indirectly made fun of Disgrace by stating she was surprised Disgrace and her partner pulled off the dance, especially noting their height and body shape differences. :lol:

OMG! :lol:

I heard that she's being criticized by some kind of wardrobe malfuntion, but there was a...I can't say it, I'm too embarrassed to say it, but I laughed about that.

Another week and Nancy grace was not eliminated. :girl_tantrum:

They're obviously keeping her around for the lulz. Just look at all the humiliation she's faced, from that wardrobe malfunction to farting on national TV. I honestly think the producers/creators of that show must not like her very much. Thus far, they've only provided a platform upon which Disgrace can be publicly humiliated for our own entertainment. :)

Nancy Grace survives another week. :sigh:

Wouldn't it be great if she got eliminated next week when DWTS pays tribute to Michael Jackson's Cirque Du Soleil? :D

No more Nance Grace on DWTS! She got eliminated tonight. :D

I loved the MJ Cirque Du Soleil's performance. :yes:

No more Nance Grace on DWTS! She got eliminated tonight. :D

Hallelujah!!!! :wild:

I loved the MJ Cirque Du Soleil's performance. :yes:

kermit.gif

Back