Outcome of the trial: All news stories and discussion about guilty/not guilty and possible jail time

What's Conrad's future ?

• convicted to murder, he'll spend his life in jail

Votes: 12 10.9%
  • more than 36 years in jail

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 21 to 35 years in jail

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 11 to 20 years in jail

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • 1 to 10 years in jail

Votes: 72 65.5%
  • he'll be fully cleared

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters

maoul

Proud Member
Let's vote in order to let us know how you think the trial will end up...

Re: POLL : how do you see conrad's future ?

This is an interesting poll Maoul.

I voted for "He'll be fully cleared" and here is my reasoning why, I don't TRUST in the LAPD or the California justice system when it comes to Michael Jackson. I can't speak for anyone else but in my opinion Dr. Murry was the pawn in this game of chess and someone else is responsible I honestly believe. Dr Murray is just the fall guy (If he goes to jail). If he does then it wont be for long.
This is going to be a sad scenerio if he only gets 6 months or even worse, Probation. If you think this is far from over, Just wait.. IF he gets off you and I both know that "Someone" or a MJ fanatic is going to merc him when he leaves the courthouse, I am calling it.
I believe in karma and Everyone involved will have there day and it's about to be that day just wait and see.

I want to apologize to those that might think this post is rather "dark" but a lot feels the same way I do and I usually speak whatever is on my mind.
God bless everyone!
:)

The vote depends on what I HOPE AND I WANT to be his future and that is that he will spend his life in jail and being tortured :evil: or what I THINK it will be for real he'll be fully cleared :sad::mad:

Claudia dear,
I feel you and I know how you and everyone else feels.. I feel the same way however I hope in this case Justice does prevail.

okay, I voted for 'conviction of murder'... maybe 'wishful thinking' on my part, as I HOPE he'll spend the rest of his life in jail... If only for the sake of his 'dear life'...

It will be difficult but certainly possible. I mentioned two hurdles on another page, i.e. Mesereau says juries are less likely to convict physicians, and the media's ability to portray Mike as drug addicted though the years and therefore contributed to his early demise. Plus the defense has recently hired a PR firm that is said to have a high success rate.

Unfortunately the maximum sentence he can receive is four years of imprisonment. So it can be any number of years between 0 - 4, but nothing more :(

We'll be very very lucky if he gets 4. Best to keep the hopes down.

He was charged of Involuntary Manslaughter. How can he be convicted of murder and spend his life in prison?

He deserves 11 - 20 years in jail:banghead

At least 2 years in prison. That it's what I think. I hope he gets more.

Is this some kind of a joke thread?!

It will be difficult but certainly possible. I mentioned two hurdles on another page, i.e. Mesereau says juries are less likely to convict physicians, and the media's ability to portray Mike as drug addicted though the years and therefore contributed to his early demise. Plus the defense has recently hired a PR firm that is said to have a high success rate.

What Mez was referring to was the Anna Nicole Smith case where she died as a result of an overdose of prescription drugs. "in her case she had managed to legally (?) obtain numerous prescriptions which were NOT administered to her by a doctor--the doctor simply wrote one or more prescriptions. The question before the court in this case is whether the doctor(s) who wrote these prescriptions knew what was going on. Writing prescriptions is what doctors do every day and is not illegal. Far more often than not, the prescriptions are legitimate and used appropriately. It is understandable that a court will be reluctant to make a ruling that would second-guess health care professionals and might set a legal precedent that could constrain a physician from providing care that he/she deems necessary. THIS is what Mr. Mesereau meant when he said that courts were reluctant to convict doctors--the ones who are doing their job, NOT the ones who are committing malpractice.
In Michael's case, Murray has admitted to personally administering a drug that he was NOT trained to use, for a purpose for which it was NOT approved. Here we have a clear case of malpractice which directly resulted in death. He has further admitted that he left Michael alone and unmonitored while he was under the influence of this drug. The question before this court is whether or not Murray caused Michael's death. This is a huge difference.http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/979973

As for the media and the PR firm, I don't care what it's success rate it is, this case, as Judge Pastor clearly stated from the beginning, will be tried in the COURT.
I think the PR firm is for damage control after the trial. IMO.
So Imma thinking 4 years and bye bye license. If Justice is to be served.

I don't understand the legal system, so please explain this too me.

Even if Murray gets sentenced to 4 years, is it possible that he could get released early for good behaviour?

What Mez was referring to was the Anna Nicole Smith case where she died as a result of an overdose of prescription drugs. "in her case she had managed to legally (?) obtain numerous prescriptions which were NOT administered to her by a doctor--the doctor simply wrote one or more prescriptions. The question before the court in this case is whether the doctor(s) who wrote these prescriptions knew what was going on. Writing prescriptions is what doctors do every day and is not illegal. Far more often than not, the prescriptions are legitimate and used appropriately. It is understandable that a court will be reluctant to make a ruling that would second-guess health care professionals and might set a legal precedent that could constrain a physician from providing care that he/she deems necessary. THIS is what Mr. Mesereau meant when he said that courts were reluctant to convict doctors--the ones who are doing their job, NOT the ones who are committing malpractice.
In Michael's case, Murray has admitted to personally administering a drug that he was NOT trained to use, for a purpose for which it was NOT approved. Here we have a clear case of malpractice which directly resulted in death. He has further admitted that he left Michael alone and unmonitored while he was under the influence of this drug. The question before this court is whether or not Murray caused Michael's death. This is a huge difference.http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/979973

As for the media and the PR firm, I don't care what it's success rate it is, this case, as Judge Pastor clearly stated from the beginning, will be tried in the COURT.
I think the PR firm is for damage control after the trial. IMO.
So Imma thinking 4 years and bye bye license. If Justice is to be served.

Copy and noted. Thanks.

Murray's future? To be honest, it makes me so sick to think about that. I think it will look like that:

2vudk0j.jpg

I can't vote because there isn't one for a fan delivering the justice that murdering a-hole deserves. And I so badly want to deliver that justice by torturing him and taking my brother's one gun and putting 4 bullets in to that monster. One bullet for Michael and the other 3 for his children. Since I can't trust my country's justice system anymore. Especially since they can't put that evil monster where he belongs on death row. Thanks to that murderer he has forever cause me to have a life long sentence living in total misery, sadness, and depression. He forever shattered the happiness that I once had when we still had Michael.

If he's convicted he'll only get 4 years and if he behaves accordingly he can be out in less time than that. Also he's a doctor, a horrible one but people hate convicting doctors because most people want to believe that they generally mean well. It has already been almost 2 years since Michael's passing and Murray is still free and the defense will do anything even drag Michael the victim. All the defense has to do is create reasonable doubt in the mind of the jury. I hope he is convicted but i feel like involuntary manslaughter is too lenient, i can't stress that enough.

If he is convicted of manslaughter - does that mean he will never be able to practise medicine again? Seems to me that if he is found guilty (and I hope he will) he should be out of medicine forever. So maybe that's where his future lies - sadly I see a lot more children from different mothers there too.

I can't vote because there isn't one for a fan delivering the justice that murdering a-hole deserves. And I so badly want to deliver that justice by torturing him and taking my brother's one gun and putting 4 bullets in to that monster. One bullet for Michael and the other 3 for his children. Since I can't trust my country's justice system anymore. Especially since they can't put that evil monster where he belongs on death row. Thanks to that murderer he has forever cause me to have a life long sentence living in total misery, sadness, and depression. He forever shattered the happiness that I once had when we still had Michael.

Wow, this is a violent and scary post. I don't think Michael would want any of his fans to kill somebody. That's just terrible. :(

Wow, this is a violent and scary post. I don't think Michael would want any of his fans to kill somebody. That's just terrible. :(

Yes I know what I said is violent, scary, and terrible. My depression has cause me to think like this now. Thanks to that murderer I am now like this now. When we still had Michael I was never like what I had said in my post. I used to be a very nice happy person that used to L.O.V.E. life. I would have never not even once think about taking someone's life. That horrible June day forever change me in to the kind of person I am now. And also thanks to that murderer death is the only thing that I have to look forward to now. Only then I can go back and be the way I used to be.

Yes I know what I said is violent, scary, and terrible. My depression has cause me to think like this now. Thanks to that murderer I am now like this now. When we still had Michael I was never like what I had said in my post. I used to be a very nice happy person that used to L.O.V.E. life. I would have never not even once think about taking someone's life. That horrible June day forever change me in to the kind of person I am now. And also thanks to that murderer death is the only thing that I have to look forward to now. Only then I can go back and be the way I used to be.

Sorry, but you need help imo. You cannot put your happiness in the hands of Michael. True, he brought happiness with his music, but you cannot throw your life into misery because of his death. In life, when someone close to us dies, we grieve and go on. Look at his children, how lovely they are now. As much as they miss him, and they are those that were more affected by his death, they are continuing to live.

A few days ago we saw William getting married to a lovely girl. He lost his mother when he was pretty young. Yes, his mother was not murdered, but it does not make any easier for a boy at a tender age to lose their mother.

Try to talk to someone close to you. It may help. If you don't have anyone to talk to, a professional help definitely will. You'll end up sick if you don't get help. Sorry, if I offend you in any way, it's not my intention. I just want to help!

^ Agreed with everything in that post. Like it was said, don't put your happiness in Michael. Allow Michael to make you happy through his music, words and presence but don't let it decide your entire life.

Sorry, but you need help imo. You cannot put your happiness in the hands of Michael. True, he brought happiness with his music, but you cannot throw your life into misery because of his death. In life, when someone close to us dies, we grieve and go on. Look at his children, how lovely they are now. As much as they miss him, and they are those that were more affected by his death, they are continuing to live.

A few days ago we saw William getting married to a lovely girl. He lost his mother when he was pretty young. Yes, his mother was not murdered, but it does not make any easier for a boy at a tender age to lose their mother.

Try to talk to someone close to you. It may help. If you don't have anyone to talk to, a professional help definitely will. You'll end up sick if you don't get help. Sorry, if I offend you in any way, it's not my intention. I just want to help!

I would L.O.V.E. to talk to a professional. But the problem with that is I can't drive and I don't live near public transportation. The person that is in charge of taking me to appointments and stuff. Refuses to do that. That person is my mother who doesn't care at all about what it has been like for me since that horrible June day. She defends Dr. Death and keeps telling me that it was Michael's time to go. Whenever I tell her that it wasn't she never wants to hear it. Nor does she wants to hear about my depression. So it is like talking to a stone wall with her. I don't have a single family member that I can talk to. Mainly because everyone in my family are MJ haters. So they really don't understand how I could like someone like Michael Jackson. And the only friends that I have where I live are myself, my old fat cat, My Sims games, and my dolls, teddy bears, and other stuffed animals. So I am like stuck at feeling like this from now on. No matter what I do or get thinking it might be my depression cure it never is. And I have tried just about everything that I could think of. And all of it have all fail for me. There are only 4 things that I sought comfort in to get some relief from my depression. And that is telling myself made up stories about me and Michael to myself, Playing any of my Sims games, eating, and sleeping. And I just so badly wish I could sleep forever. :sad: :boohoo: Unlike Michael's children they have supportive friends and family where I don't.
There were only 2 people in my family that understand me and that I was close to and they are both dead now. My aunt who died at the age of 50 from ovarian cancer. And my grandmother who was 80 when her doctor had killed her. It has been over 10 years now since I had lost her. And I still blame her doctor for causing her death. Because no one can go from doing really well to really bad to where that person would end up dead in 12 days. It does not make any sense to me.

If you don't have anyone to talk to, go out of your house, take a short walk around the block, listen to music (not Michael's), while you go for a walk. If you lock yourself inside your house it's worse. Try to find something to keep your mind busy. Don't focus on the negativity. Don't try to change your mother's personal opinion about MJ. You can also browse the web and find alternatives and suggestions that may some help. However, it does not replace a doctor's advice. You probably need some medication also to help you through this period. You have to talk to your mother and insist on her taking you to see a doctor. Depression is a very serious illness and as such needs to be treated.

Sentenced to 4 years in jail but he will get out after serving 3 years due to good behaviour.

Murray's future? To be honest, it makes me so sick to think about that. I think it will look like that:

2vudk0j.jpg
his future wouldn't look like this if the victim wasn't called Michael Jackson. He would've been behind bars long ago.

When was that pic taken? If it's after MJ's passing, he's too sure of his acquittance.

his future wouldn't look like this if the victim wasn't called Michael Jackson. He would've been behind bars long ago.

Unless you are into the conspiracy theories, you don't believe Murray is getting special treatment, because his victim is MJ. Quite contrary, being involved in the death of someone famous, which makes you get constant headlines, the effect would be the opposite. They would want to show the justice system does its job properly!

He goes to prison and leaves in a body bag.

He killed a brother and Murray is not a brother.

Or

He beats the charges and then a brother takes him out.

Back