"behind the mask [romanian version]"

nicu_mjj

Proud Member
Last night at a MJ party in Bucharest , was released romanian version of "Behind The Mask" video.
Is the best ever MJ video fan made. This video is a tribute to Michael Jackson!

Enjoy it:

Beautiful!!!

Oh God, the end was magical. Thank God Michael knew his fans loved him.

That was awesome! I mutch rather prefer this one to the official verion. Great job!! =D

I love you Romania! The end made me cry. The whole thing was wonderful!!!

Not a big fan of impersonations or fan videos but holy crap this was a fantastic video, it was amazing, best fan project

Lets make one here in holland also ? :p

I encourage every country for doing it.
For the one and only Michael!
If someone need this... i can provide you the extended mix of the song i've made for this video. We've made that just to use a bigger amount of our filmed material on the video.

To give you some more details...
The making of the video toked me 3 working months.
It was planed to be finished on 29 August, for Michael's birthday. But sadly, the video was not ready for that day.

We didn't filmed anything. We just used filmed and submited material for the original BTM Project. We used only submited BTM material. Nothing more. Only that the clips were unprocessed, with no visual FX on them.
The visual FX was the hardest part of the creating process for this tribute. I believed the video needs to be entertaining too.

And i'm glad people can see Billie Jean on it, Jam, Smooth Criminal, Human Nature, Black or White, Dirty Diana, Give in to me.. and so on.....
The ideea was to bring in front, one of the greatest moments from Michael's artistic career.
We just hope we did it...

Last edited:
Super videoclipul, se vede ca ati muncit la el!
And nice moves guys! Best fan dance moves I've seen!
Bravo!!:punk:

OT but I just saw my join date is all screwed up, I did NOT join this year! WTF!!!

wowwww i love it.yayyyy i like romanian version better you guys are amazing.thank you for this video :))

Back