From The twitter Account of Paris Jackson (father related posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJsSusie

Proud Member
"pariisjaxn P?ris J?ckso?
they told me a girl should be faithful. and walk when not able. and fight till the end, but i'm only human
51 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply"

I know you all find it terrible that these kids have an account on Twitter and i know some people would object to following them. But its normal for them. I feel like they are trying new things, Dipping their toes in unknown waters. We have no right to tell them what they can and can not do. We are mere fans with no say whatsoever in their lives. We need to realize that and let children do as they may and let the real guardians look after them. I know a lot of us feel like they are our own, they are family to us. But in truth they are not. Paris, Prince and Blanket have their grandmother and others to look after them. the 3 of them have their own minds and can me them up for themselves with no help from us. I know alot of you feel they are being pressured into things, you all know my feelings by now on that issue. As i said before they are of sound minds and have the knowledge to make them up on their own. We need to remember that they are going through a rough time right now and what they need is to try and fit in and be as normal as possible. Common Sense isn't lost on us the fans, but from time to time i think people forget to use it.

Her having a twitter is one thing, I find it more revolting that grown ass people are stalking a kid's twitter account.

Not stalking her Protecting her from the assholes that slander her...

heres another post.

pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη
It Took Me A While To Figure Who "They" Are In "They Don't Care About Us," But I Found Out Like 3 Years Ago…… RT If You Know What It Means……
14 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

If you find it sick dont come to this thread, But one way to help protect if that is what you want to do is follow her on twitter and report the assholes that are being mean to her. she doesn't need to put up with it and if we see it we can help simple as that. But kids need to be kids and btw she sent me the invite.

MJsSusie;3515218 said:
Not stalking her Protecting her from the assholes that slander her...

heres another post.

pariisjaxn Pαris Jαcksoη
It Took Me A While To Figure Who "They" Are In "They Don't Care About Us," But I Found Out Like 3 Years Ago…… RT If You Know What It Means……
14 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

If you find it sick dont come to this thread, But one way to help protect if that is what you want to do is follow her on twitter and report the assholes that are being mean to her. she doesn't need to put up with it and if we see it we can help simple as that. But kids need to be kids and btw she sent me the invite.

Sorry I might be a bit slow today...how is reposting her tweets helping her again?

People need to leave these kids alone. Michael Jackson was the artist, the star...not his kids.

Pathetic.

posting her twitter related stuff is not allowed on MJJC

exactly.

Sorry I might be a bit slow today...how is reposting her tweets helping her again?

People need to leave these kids alone. Michael Jackson was the artist, the star...not his kids.

Pathetic.

agree 1000%. Why people continue to post these kids personal business here is beyond me, Not only is it breaking the rules of the forum but it is butting in on the childs personal business. It cannot be that difficult for some to understand. She is a child leave her alone.

This thread is closed,

Unless we are given permission, unless its an official engagement then its permitted, outside of this its a no, Paris is a minor and shall be treated as such by us.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back