REQ: HQ BAD Photoshoot (Album Cover)

IMWhizzle

Proud Member
Does anybody have the original high quality photoshoot of the BAD album cover? I know there were more pictures takes, because I once had a full length poster from top to toe of the BAD album cover. I lost it when I moved.

Please help me out! I love this photoshoot!

bad.jpg

MichaelJacksonBad.jpg

This is what I found from that photoshoot in which you can see his whole body :p
Hope it helps :)

Thank you, but are there any HQ pics available?? I mean, without the logo and stuff? Just the photo's?

I'm sure there are :p they just need to be dug for :D searching the Internet is an art :lol: I'll look and see what I can find :)

I found this

MichaelJacksonStareMusicPoster.jpg

and I think this is from the same photoshoot :)

question-2277803.jpg

I found those too!! I've searched for it all over the Internet for two days in a row. Can't seem to find those high quality pics! I know that MJJPictures.com once had the real deal online. The raw photographs of the photoshoot.

I don't know...I'll keep looking for better quality ones...:scratch: I found a bit better quality one with no logo, here it is

CDJpDCWkKGrHqVl8Ez2n8T-GBNNklrcWg_3.jpg

There is only one available in one of the posts from above. I'm curious too if there are any more unedited HQ photos of the shoot.

Back