If You Could Have Watched Michael Record Any Song What Would You Pick

MJBT

Proud Member
I've been listening to demos quite a bit lately having got hold of some new ones, and one came with a picture of Michael with a doctor recording his heart beat for Smooth Criminal and It got me thinking about if I could have watched Michael record any track in studio what would I pick, well I put that question to you heres mine:

Billie Jean
MITM
Who Is It
Tabloid Junkie
TWYMMF
Rock With You
Smile
Stranger In Moscow

Theres so many but the first thing I thought of was Speechless but I would have loved to have been there for them all :D everything Michael sings has magic inside

Hard to decide. But I think Earth Song, Money and Shout would be very interesting and cool. Some angry songs, like Scream, TDCAU or Morphine would be awesome, too.

Good question, and indeed, hard to decide. I'd say MITM, SC, Billie Jean, Dirty Diana, We've had enough. And Ben, definitely. :)

Good question.

First of all: Cheater. Definitely.

Then: You can't win. Blue gangsta. She got it.

Oh my! There are so so so many.
But now I think about Keep the Faith that song was and is so hard to sing, MITM, Dangerous, Money, 2Bad, TDCAU, Butterflies, ITC :)naughty:) State of Shock,

and the list goes on and on and on :p

I forgot to say I would have loved to have seen the very first recording he ever done then the one when the Jackson 5 got signed.

Tabloid Junkie, the scathing verses and lush chorus....not forgetting the beat boxing either!

Jam- My current favourite MJ song.
Butterflies- My all time favourite MJ song.
MITM- Very inspiring song.
WBBS

Whatever Happens
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Blue Gangsta
Someone Put Your Hand Out
Slave To The Rhythm

For me it would definitely be these songs:

Who Is It
Someone Put Your Hand Out
In The Closet
Give In To Me
Stranger In Moscow
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Dangerous
Billie Jean
Smooth Criminal
Earth Song
Liberian Girl
Dirty Diana

Along with many other songs of his.

Lady in my Life - which he recorded in the dark after Quincy told him to beg while he sang. OMG!

Demo to Dangerous, that moment where he says "And then it happened... she touched me."

Billie Jean
Man In The Mirror
Earth Song
Smooth Criminal
Give In To Me
We've Had enough
You Are Not Alone
You Are My Life

Last edited:
Earth song- I read that after michael finished his vocal, the whole studio was in awe and long time silence... genius!

Lady in my Life - which he recorded in the dark after Quincy told him to beg while he sang. OMG!
The first song that came to my mind when I read the title of this thread. The Lady In My Life. :D
I didn't know about that little tidbit that you added. Good lord! Can you imagine?
Also, Who Is It, Earth Song, Heaven Can Wait, Liberian Girl, Money, With A Child's Heart and......
soooooo many more.

Back