If you were only allowed ONE Michael Jackson album...

Which would be your sole album?

• Off The Wall

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thriller

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • HIStory: Past, Present and Future Book I

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Blood on the Dancefloor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Invincible

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Gonetoosoon

Proud Member
..To listen to for the rest of your life.. which one would it be??

Totally hypothetical situation of course and oh so difficult too!

:pirate:

It was incredibly difficult, and I was tossing up between Invincible and Thriller - but I had to go with Thriller. Perfect.

It would definitely be the Dangerous album for me. Even though the HIStory Era is my number 1 favorite Era. And Dangerous my 2nd favorite Era. I pick Dangerous because it has Who Is It on it. The only MJ song I am really obsessed with. So the question is really not that difficult to answer.

I would pick Dangerous if I had to only pick one.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge! Umm.....I was going to say Dangerous but there's actually some songs I skip past on that LOL! So I will say Off the Wall, because it's such a consistent listen and one can never get sick of disco!

I would pick Dangerous because its my fav MJ album and era, although if I was ever put in such a horrible situation, I would kill myself.

Just listened to Thriller all the way through for the millionth time haha, it's such a perfect album, so it would be that one, the other have some better tracks, more tracks etc, but the magic of thriller for me is how they all fit, some of the others feel more like a collection of amazing songs, but Thriller feels like a journey from those opening drums of wanna be starting something to the fade of the lady in my life, so for me it would be that one :)

For me, it's Dangerous - my first Michael Jackson album. I wish I still have the cassettee tape copied from my friend's CD.

I love Dangerous so much that I'll have the album thrown into the coffin with me when I leave his world.

History, not other reason than it has more tracks on it :)

You are smart, Claudia! I almost forget Disc 1 of HIStory is a greatest collection. ;)

Last edited:
one of the hardest questions of my life and i choose running away :lol: :lol:

:rofl: Yup!

This question wouldn't be so hard if Michael wasn't such a damn genius! :D

Last edited:
I voted Dangerous. I went with first instinct and voted immediately before I could question that fact I would never hear Smooth Criminal or Earth Song again...... What a horrible thought.

I suppose the intelligent choice would be The Ultimate Collection.

Dangerous. You can find everything on it that is Michael Jackson. Perfect!

I voted Dangerous. I went with first instinct and voted immediately before I could question that fact I would never hear Smooth Criminal or Earth Song again...... What a horrible thought.

I feel exactly the same. :)

Ultimate Collection ;) HIStory would be my other pick. Damn Michael! Why you such a genius?? :D

omg can you imagine not hearing those songs again...ever...not a good thought,,:(

^I should have done that too, just vote for Dangerous but then I started to think about BAD and now I don't know what to pick :p

I picked Dangerous..then like LastTear I started having the thoughts of never hearing the other great master pieces again. Man what are we suppose to do...I say choose them ALL :D

Number Ones... because It contains a bit of everything, but my favourite studio album is "Off The Wall"!

DANGEROUS!

Smooth, sophisticated, sexy... it has it all. :D And of course - Remember The Time. *swoons*

Not to mention his greatest spiritual songs - especially Will You Be There (the greatest song ever made).

The greatest album of all-time. :)

Now thats a million dollar question had to go with Ultimate Collection because in choosing just one of the others I would be missing out on so many classic songs that I'm going to listen to forever.

Dangerous, that's the album I have enjoyed listening to the most over the last years

Back