Vote! If you could travel back in time who would you like to meet the most?

I voted on Jesus Christ, Princess Diana, Mother Theresa, Gandhi and Pope John Paul II. Obviously I would have loved to have met Michael. However, if I had a chance to go back in time and meet someone, I would like to meet someone not connected to showbiz. I would like the meeting to have a different meaning than just a fan meeting their idol.

It surprised me Adolph Hitler had so many votes. Why the heck someone want to meet a monster like him?

Some people in that list are still alive so I don't get the "time traveling" :scratch:
Of course MJ, Jesus, Borges, Dalí and Jack the Ripper only because I read a lot about him and want to know who the h. he was :D

I voted for MJ, Princess Diana, John Lennon, Bill Clinton and Olivia Newton-John.

MJ: For many reasons and to say I'm sorry for taking him for granted and to thank him all the entertainment.
Princess Diana: She seemed like someone I could be friends with (same with MJ).
John Lennon: It would just be cool to meet him...but I want to meet the Lennon who lived in NYC.
Clinton: Well, I already met President Clinton after he left office (book signing) but I didn't get to speak with him (we did shake hands yay).
Olivia: She was my idol growing up so I think I would cry meeting her.

That's obvious for me - Michael!

We have to get him to the top. He's currently 10. Vote people.

I'll stick with people from 20th century.
Voted for...

Michael Jackson :)
Akira Kurosawa - my vote is the first for him, the Emperor of Cinema :)
Stanley Kubrick
Charles Bronson
Arthur C. Clarke - again I am the first person who voted for this Genius :)

I'll stick with people from 20th century.
Voted for...

Michael Jackson :)
Akira Kurosawa - my vote is the first for him, the Emperor of Cinema :)
Stanley Kubrick
Charles Bronson
Arthur C. Clarke - again I am the first person who voted for this Genius :)

Haha, I have a cute story about Arthur C.Clarke. When my friend and I were studying for a science exam in Grade 8, we got to discussing aliens. Then we thought of calling Arthur C. Clark up and asking for his opinion. We managed to find his residence number in the directory, and my friend called him.

He was not wheelchair bound back then, and he actually answered the call and spoke with my friend. Looking back, I can't believe he had the patience to talk a 14 year old, and answer her kiddish questions!

Anyways, Michael really needs our support here. He's barely in the top 10, and Marilyn Monroe is only a few votes away. Keep voting!

It looks like people aren't voting for Michael like crazy? He should be in the top 5 at least.

Vote people!

I voted again and this time I thought it through a bit more. First, I didn't realize there are more options if I you click on "show more" so besides Michael I voted for Einstein, Socrates, Mozart and Van Gogh.

For the second round it's Michael, Charles Darwin, Carl Sagan, Friedrich Nietzsche and King Tut.

I voted for Michael,Van Gogh,Da Vinci,Shakespeare & Jim Morrison :]

LoL Rhilo,that's a sweet story about Arthur C. Clark xD

Edit : btw,I just noticed it's the same site I saw a few days ago.I landed on Michael's bio there by chance and noticed there are a lot of things that aren't true/are not exact.They have a system for people to submit inaccurate info,so they can review it and maybe correct it.I was going to read it more carefully and do it when I had some free time,but maybe one of you guys want to take a look and try?

Last edited:
kermit.gif

I have voted for:

Michael Jackson Just for the obvious reasons.
Jesus Just for the fact that I have gone back to believing in him and God.
Elizabeth Taylor Because she is such a good friend to Michael. Plus she is one of my favorite Hollywood actresses.
Princess Diana Because she had always been my number 1 favorite real life princess. And I have a picture plate of her in my MJ shrine.
Gandhi Because he is known as the father of India. And that I have such a great huge L.O.V.E. for India.

I also would have L.O.V.E. to have voted for

Carl Sagan
Nostradamus
Einstein
Michelangelo
Da Vinci
Harold Lloyd
Charlie Chaplin
Cary Grant
Lucille Ball
Desi Arnaz
Walt Disney
Galileo
Arthur C. Clarke
Mother Teresa
Pope John Paul II
and Joan Of Arc

Michael's now at #8. In the past week he moved up two notces. Let's keep voting until he's in the top 5 at least. Ideally he should be #1!

Back