All In Your Name feat. MJ - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD barrygibb.com [UPDATE] New Clip pg 10

Dorian

Smooth Criminal
OFFICIAL DOWNLOAD FROM BARRY GIBB WEBSITE HERE
Only $1.99

:cheers:

Last edited:
Re: All In Your Name feat. Michael Jackson - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD on barrygibb.com

I'm downloading it right now! Can't wait..

Re: All In Your Name feat. Michael Jackson - Video AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD on barrygibb.com

Wow!!!!!

Can you guys download it?It seems some other people have problems...

Well, I don't have an iPod, and I'm not keen enough on the song to buy this. It is michael in the studio though.

Can you guys download it?It seems some other people have problems...

I had no problems. Great video. I hope there is more studio footage from other sessions.

Can anyone upload this video somewhere ;p ?

I bought and downloaded , but every time it stops at 92%

what's wrong??

Anyone else's download stopping @ 92%!?

And why no replies!? No one cares about this!?

IT'S F***** AWESOME, FINALLY!

EDIT: IT stopped on me as well @ 91%!

Last edited:

F*** tried to pay for it, DON'T LET ME!! GIVE ME THE MJ GIBB!

Given I can't pay for it, Upload someone.

I had no problems. Great video. I hope there is more studio footage from other sessions.

This is our saviour!

It worked for me, but the video quality blows. lol

Is this the studio footage. or is this some quick cheap 3 mins music video and i cant download it....can someone send me a copy?

Is this the some second version we already know or a full version of the song?

It's a musc video for the released song with lots of more studio footage. Buy it.

Why it stopped to 92%?

Ah damn it it's not working! I bought it and it stopped to download at 35.6Mo! I need the 38.7 Mo! Rhaaaaaa! I hate internet.

It's a musc video for the released song with lots of more studio footage. Buy it.

I can't.

If you can of course :) My point is that we should support Barry.

If you can of course :) My point is that we should support Barry.

Oh, sorry :p We should definately support him, this has been done tastefully.

I asked a friend to download for me, it works for her.

Oh god I finally see this...

Yeah, lots of more studio footage , it's great. Buy it.
,,, ,,

Doesn't accept Russian credit cards..... Can someone pleaaaase PM/share?

Someone upload it pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

How's the video quality?

Bad quality, sadly... I guess it will be up on youtube soon.

But to me, it's just amazing to see MJ in the studio. Amazing. I will gladly let Sony take my money for more stuff like this.

Is it made of three snippets uploaded by Barry last summer or there's more unseen footage?
Can't buy it either :(

A share would be appreciated, I have tried SO SO SO hard to download it :D

Back