We are?

raz2911

Proud Member
Just a bit of fun, Mariah has the lambs, Rihanna the navy, Justin Bieber the beliebers, Janet the rhythm nation, Gaga the little monsters if you could give the hardcore fans a name, what would it be?

We are the world, we are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day

Good Lord, xthunderx2! the moment I read the first post I said "Army of Love, Michael himself gave us that name! " and I read your post with the exact same words, I almost freaked out , LOL!

We are "MJ's Army OF Love". HE Himself...gave us that name. :)

popcorn-MJ.gif

When did he say that? I remember it (it's what I was thinking when I clicked this post) and the name but I can't remember when or where it was said first or any subsequent times.

When did he say that? I remember it (it's what I was thinking when I clicked this post) and the name but I can't remember when or where it was said first or any subsequent times.

Here's video where he says we are his 'Army, his soliders of love.' Around 3:07 or so.:wub:

Gloved Ones.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

MJ's "Army of Love" (official from Michael's mouth to our ears)

We're the ones with good taste.

We are superior fans who do not need nicknames to show our L.O.V.E. for Michael!!!!

.....Although we could call ourselves "The L.O.V.E"......Or "The Army Of L.O.V.E."......

.....Or "The Gloved Army Of L.O.V.E.".........Or "The Gloved Army Of L.O.V.E. With Good Taste"!!!!!

Good Lord, xthunderx2! the moment I read the first post I said "Army of Love, Michael himself gave us that name! " and I read your post with the exact same words, I almost freaked out , LOL!

great minds think alike....we KNOW who we are to Michael..lol...:hug:

I knew I was wondering why i kept thinking.. Don't I remember SOLDIERS OF LOVE? when I kept reading army

Back