Will you be a fan of Paris Jackson?

Topflux

Proud Member
I am already. And I was his dad's fan about 25 years! Now Paris is starting her acting career. I think she has such an amazing chance to do so much and help the world at the same time! She wouldn't even have to but that's what she wants. She is so smart and such a sweetheart and all the kids are amazing! It's like a dream Michael has his children like that. I will support Paris whatever she will be turning to do.

I don't choose to be a fan of anybody. I become a fan if I'm impressed by their chosen craft. Being supportive of Michael's kids is fine, but becoming a fan of a teenager because of who her father was is a little creepy and weird.

No, I`m Michael´s fan.
There are actors,musicians,singers I like but I´m not a fan of them.

I will probably follow what she does because of the fact she is Michael's daughter. Whether I become a fan or not depends on what she has to offer.

I'm sure Paris is going to be a great actress. But I don't think I will be a fan of hers. Mainly because she will be making Hollywood and not Bollywood movies. I only prefer old Hollywood and Bollywood movies now. Especially Bollywood movies since I think they are so much more better to watch than today's Hollywood movies.

I don't choose to be a fan of anybody. I become a fan if I'm impressed by their chosen craft. Being supportive of Michael's kids is fine, but becoming a fan of a teenager because of who her father was is a little creepy and weird.

Agreed. If I like her performance, I'm gonna (perhaps) be a fan of her. But by any means, I can't be her fan just because I'm fan of her dad. That would be just ridiculous :lmao:

I only prefer old Hollywood and Bollywood movies now. Especially Bollywood movies since I think they are so much more better to watch than today's Hollywood movies.

Well, I always say that each option has other taste :) I deeply can't agree on this one. Since 80s there are many AMAZING films made in Hollywood. And even today there are made some really amazing movies that I like a lot ;)

Did I say I'm a fan of Paris because she is Michael's daughter? I mean I am her fan already because she seem very smart and mature i.e. when interviewed and her public appearances have been great overally. Can't you feel it? Of course I can objectively value what she will be offering in the future. I'm only a minor fan so far so I am waiting for her movie releases. I hope it all goes well and she will be really great so his father and everyone can be proud of her actions.

I can't possibly be a fan of someone who hasn't done anything yet. She will have to prove herself before I would become a fan. I still think it's too soon for that, but I will always respect and support her. I'm just not going to go out and buy her stuff or watch her movies just because she's Paris Jackson. If she did something like teeny-bop music like Miley Cyrus, ect. Then I'm not interested in that stuff. :p I probably wouldn't buy it. I still wish her much success though and her talents would have to prove that.

I will of course support her ;)
I do like that she dares to dream and is gonna use her talent but I'm MORE the 'mummy' type hey :blush:
I'm just 'worried' she'd be 'swallowed' by Hollywood too... I just don't want her to get hurt and haunted :no: I know she seems like a BRAVE girl but she's ONLY 13 yet...

I'm sorry, but we are not supposed to have just random threads to discuss the children (even if we did, it would go in 2300, please! :)) We can only discuss their official appearances for now.

Thanks! :flowers:

Back