Who ever thought Michael Jackson would be dead when he was totally fine..

Topflux

Proud Member
I never thought Michael Jackson would be just suddenly done when he is totally fine and healthy. He was just more and more healthy since 2002 and mentally his vindication just made him much stronger. That's why I was really surprised on the timing of his end.

Did he knew how much the world really loved him? I think if Michael was seeing all this love for Michael Jackson now he would be amazed. He must adore his fans now. Michael Jackson lived for that it will last forever.

He was fine but then not fine. His body functions were fine, but he had severe insomnia which can make your life hell. That's not quite what I'd call "totally fine and healthy".

He was fine but then not fine. His body functions were fine, but he had severe insomnia which can make your life hell. That's not quite what I'd call "totally fine and healthy".

But then if he had really cronical insomnia (meaning not for example energy related), why he agreed O2? I think he probably had developed more like panic disorder and that could have been the main reason..?

But then if he had really cronical insomnia (meaning not for example energy related), why he agreed O2? I think he probably had developed more like panic disorder and that could have been the main reason..?

Do you think he didn't have chronic insomnia?

I think he agreed to O2 because he needed money.

If he got to a point where he was paying 150k to a doctor for putting him under a powerful anesthetic every night, it's more than an evidence he had chronic insomnia.

The man is dead. What's the point of discussing what insomnia he had. That won't bring him back sadly..

If he got to a point where he was paying 150k to a doctor for putting him under a powerful anesthetic every night, it's more than an evidence he had chronic insomnia.

But you can't sleep like "periodically" if your nutrition isn't right and regular or you have other periodic problems. Otherwise he would have died soon even without the O2 deal and I highly doubt that because he was so well and fine..

And I don't think money was the reason to agree O2. He could have been made an album instead and it would have made much more money. Or, he could have sold something he owns to have dozens of times more money but he didn't.

I guess it's a prime example of living each day as if it were your last because one day it will be.

Topflux never changes or all the other usernames they went under.

Topflux never changes or all the other usernames they went under.

Oh, did I have other usernames..? Maybe I did. Who knows. But why would I change? If you mean 'growing up' that's not me. That's someone else. I am not going to grow up just because the king of pop is dead. He was really fine. You don't have to believe it but he was. That's like an illusion he passed away...

Yeah, physical death is all an illusion, some kind of weakness of the feeble minded who aren't brilliant enough to hoax their death and present their detractors to the world as the jerks that they are.

Totally. Michael Jackson could not be dead because being mortal is just some kind of illusion. (and yes, his existence continues, but NOT physically)
Absolutely NOTHING that Michael ever did or didn't is good enough for people- he can't even become the victim of a homicide without somebody thinking that that's not 'good enough for Michael Jackson'.

He was NOT "fine". I am surprised that he survived the horrible ordeal that he was put through- there is only so much horror a human being can withstand. His 'vindication' made him stronger?????? Are people blind to his state in which he walked out of that courtroom in 2005? If you think that everything is 'fine' just because you walked, then try again. None of us know just how badly traumatized he was, that perhaps he never 'got over that' (frankly, I don't know how anybody recovers from a world wide witch hunt of these proportions)- did you listen to his attorney?

Wonder how "totally fine" most us would have been be after having been accused of disgusting and heinous crimes. He was not FINE when even hardcore medication cannot take the pain (resulting from other issues) from him as was more than evident in those court recordings. Just let the man be. He not a 'Saint' but how he even put up with both his detractors and people that expected him to be some kind of Superman- is saintly in and by itself.

But apparently Michael Jackson can't even state in his own words just HOW MUCH he was HURTING without somebody denying him his own pain- because, yeah, he was so well and 'fine'. (and please don't start in on this tape being "fake")

Last edited:
Yeah, physical death is all an illusion, some kind of weakness of the feeble minded who aren't brilliant enough to hoax their death and present their detractors to the world as the jerks that they are.

Totally. Michael Jackson could not be dead because being mortal is just some kind of illusion. Absolutely NOTHING that Michael ever did or didn't is good enough for people- he can't even become the victim of a homicide without somebody thinking that that's not 'good enough for Michael Jackson'.

He was NOT "fine". I am surprised that he survived the horrible ordeal that he was put through- there is only so much horror a human being can withstand. His 'vindication' made him stronger?????? Are people blind to his state in which he walked out of that courtroom in 2005? If you think that everything is 'fine' just because you walked, then try again. None of us know just how badly traumatized he was, that perhaps he never 'got over that'- did you listen to his attorney?

Wonder how "totally fine" most us would have been be after having been accused of disgusting and heinous crimes. He was not FINE when even hardcore medication cannot take the pain from you as was more than evident in those court recordings. Just let the man be. He not a 'Saint' but how he even put up with both his detractors and people that expected him to be some kind of Superman- is saintly in and by itself.

You can't say anything about his 'weakness' just by looking at his appearance during his vindication day. He was just scared, really scared about what will happen before and after, no matter what would be the result. He wouldn't like to be there at all. That was one of his weakest moments ever but when he woke up next day he understood it's a new beginning. With a new ending. How it ended was not planned. And I can tell you he planned A LOT!

I actually do not consider him "weak" by any stretch of imagination. Nor do I consider his appearance as 'weak moment'. He was human. And I very much understand that he had plans.

And no, most plan don't plan to go out by becoming the victim of crime. I either misunderstand your entire purpose for this thread, or I'm simply unable to grasp what you're getting at. He was not fine- nor does that stand in the way of having plans for one's life. Even people that are not fine have plans for their life.

In the last months I started to think more and more about 2005 and that horrible trial , and I can"t stop.
It is something I think most of ppl can not even begin to realise how devastating that was for him. To be acused of such a terrible thing - Michael Jackson - a man who did so much for kids , a man who gave them his heart...
Yes , of course - he seemed strong and he was . But his heart was broken into million pieces.
Thank God he had his children to love him. And us. Not all of us , becuse fans are not what they used to be.
I am so angry at the world ...at the ppl that let bad things happen to this man. This is a disgrace of humanity.

In the last months I started to think more and more about 2005 and that horrible trial , and I can"t stop.
It is something I think most of ppl can not even begin to realise how devastating that was for him. To be acused of such a terrible thing - Michael Jackson - a man who did so much for kids , a man who gave them his heart...
Yes , of course - he seemed strong and he was . But his heart was broken into million pieces.
Thank God he had his children to love him. And us. Not all of us , becuse fans are not what they used to be.
I am so angry at the world ...at the ppl that let bad things happen to this man. This is a disgrace of humanity.
The way Michael walked out of the courtroom after the verdict in 2005 showed how much that trial drained the life out of him, he couldn't even bring himself to initially celebrate the verdict because the damage had already been done. When MJ passed, my mom said he was already dead in a sense from the 2005 trial. He would never be the same after 2005. He was forced to watch as those he had helped to live take the stand and lie to his face and accuse him of one of the most evil acts that could exist. From then his hope in people took a severe plunge. After that he was forced to give up some of the closest and dearest things to his heart that had enabled him to escape this corrupted world for so long, Neverland and Children both of which were used against him and without them Michael couldn't be complete.

Last edited:

"In last months"? Why? And if his heart was broken he wouldn't have thought to come back. Tell me when he looked broken-hearted in 2009..? He understood who is ruling and what. And he knew his fans will never betray him.

Does this look like a man whose heart is so broken he is going to die:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=TaYpG1cQ2pE&sns=fb

I never thought MJ would die so soon. Unless you knew what was going on, there's no way to know he was putting his life at risk every night. Obviously it's not about being healthy, cause if he was not taking Propofol, most likely he was alive today.

"In last months"? Why? And if his heart was broken he wouldn't have thought to come back. Tell me when he looked broken-hearted in 2009..? He understood who is ruling and what. And he knew his fans will never betray him.

Does this look like a man whose heart is so broken he is going to die:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=TaYpG1cQ2pE&sns=fb

In last few months....yes , what is so strange in that ? I was following the trial back in 2005 but somehow I can"t stop thinking about it.
Do you really don"t see that almost everything was taken from him ? They wanted to take away his kids from him , for God"s sake.
He left the states , he was trying to find himself a home for years. Of course he did not hide himself somewhere ..he had his kids , and yes...he was the winner. But things he went through never leave your soul.
The damage was done , simply because many ppl still believe he did it. That is a disgrace.
Not all fans are loyal. Some are just fans "cause iz is cool to be a MJ fan and they know nothing about him. Nothing.

I didn´t think he would die when he did,and I´m sure Michael didn´t think so.
He thought he was safe because Murray was supposed to be a doctor who should monitor Michael.

In last few months....yes , what is so strange in that ? I was following the trial back in 2005 but somehow I can"t stop thinking about it.
Do you really don"t see that almost everything was taken from him ? They wanted to take away his kids from him , for God"s sake.
He left the states , he was trying to find himself a home for years. Of course he did not hide himself somewhere ..he had his kids , and yes...he was the winner. But things he went through never leave your soul.
The damage was done , simply because many ppl still believe he did it. That is a disgrace.
Not all fans are loyal. Some are just fans "cause iz is cool to be a MJ fan and they know nothing about him. Nothing.

He wasn't 'trying to find home'. His home was in States, he just escaped for a while. Neverland was his ideology, but physically it didn't matter where he was. He was at home either on stage or out of flashlights, all the rest was imagination and he actually knew it was. He also understood very little amount of people were able to understand his mind because they haven't gone through what he had. Almost no one really understood him and that was the problem. You can't build a physical home with someone who don't understand you 100 %..

Back