New video in production for Joe Vogel's book-"Man in the Music..." - Fans can participate.

windy09

Proud Member
Dear MJJC Family,

Another new project is underway to show the genius and creativity of Michael. A new video is being produced for Joe Vogel’s book “Man in the Music-The Creative Life and Work of Michel Jackson”. The producers of the video are asking for participation from the MJ community. For more information about the project and how to participate, please go to walkingmoonstudios.blogspot.com for information. Also, please pass on this information to anyone else who you think would be interested.

Whenever we see something happening that is positive regarding Michael, it's important that we speak about it and spread the word. This is certainly one of those times. As always, we thank you for your efforts to preserve and honor Michael’s legacy.

Our best,
MJJC Legacy Project Media Advocacy Team

Kim (windy09)
Maria (Maria MJ)
Deborah (DeborahfFrench)

Re: New video in production for Joe Vogel's book-"Man in the Music..." - Fans can participate.

I just got my picture sent right now.

Re: New video in production for Joe Vogel's book-"Man in the Music..." - Fans can participate.

I just sent in 2 pictures of me with the book!! :)

Back