DJ WHOO Kid on Meeting Michael Jackson

Re: DJ WHOO Kid on Metting Michael Jackson

As soon as he said that stupid s*** "I told him I had no children" I ended the video.

Re: DJ WHOO Kid on Metting Michael Jackson

^I don't think he meant that in a bad way. Anyway I watched this last night, barely understood what he said, but it was funny.

Sounds like they were having fun and enjoying themselves, especially Michael. lol @ funny stories :rofl:. Who knew losing your passport could turn out to be such a good thing in the end?! :wild: Thanks for the video!

Last edited:
lol, Michael being challenged to a break dancing dance off, and michael does the smooth criminal lean and says "I win"

lol hes too funny

This Whoo kid guy is a weird dude, cause i remember him very well dissing Michael last year during a radio show. Oh here it is now.

http://www.radioplanet.tv/dj-whoo-kid-opie-anthony/

FAR from friendly about him there, making stupid jokes and what not, wtf is that?

As for this new interview...Michael saying 'Neverland? fuck that place man...' right....sorry, but i don't see Michael saying that at all.

But why? First he's all friendly and shit....and then he turns around and jokes and ridicules him. What is that with people? He's full aware of how many times this man has been ridiculed , and he has met him, he should know better, but noooooo.

DJ Whoo Kid talks sh*t about everyone. So its nothing to be upset over. I highly doubt he cares.

Back