Hollywood Celeb Star Kim Kardashian loves Dubai & Dubai loves her,too

souldreamer7

Proud Member
Kim Kardashian was in Dubai Mall on October's 15th just for Sephora Event.
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1_jrAj9DteY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1_jrAj9DteY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner Open Millions of Milkshakes at The Dubai Mall.
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FiddicHlVDw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FiddicHlVDw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Kim Kardashian on Dubai
By Sarah Hedley Hymers
"It's everything and more that I ever dreamed it could be" says the reality star
Es--kim-with-shake.jpg

It’s official: Kim Kardashian loves Dubai!

In the reality TV queen’s first interview on Emirati soil, the star gushed praise for Dubai and revealed she would like to open a hotel here and maybe even film a reality series in the UAE!

After arriving in the emirate on Wednesday and enjoying a quiet meal at Nobu, Kim Kardashian and her mother Kris Jenner were up bright and early (by celeb standards!) for a 10.30am press conference at Atlantis The Palm, where they’re currently staying.

A specially decorated marquee with walls of billowing white fabric and several silver orb chandeliers (which Kim said would look good as earrings) made a suitably glamorous venue for the press conference.

Accompanied by her mother Kris Jenner, Kim tottered onto the impressive stage on her trademark Louboutins (she has more than 150 pairs), joining her friend and business associate Sheeraz Hasan who invited Kim to Dubai to launch Millions of Milkshakes at The Dubai Mall tomorrow.

Arabic Welcome
Kim greeted the media pack with a welcome spoken in Arabic as paparazzi camera flashes filled the room and footage of the glamorous star was beamed around the world and captured for her reality show.

Her dulcet tones were met with appreciative applause, but it was ‘momager’ Kris who got the laughs when she avoided tackling the language with a coy smile and the quip, “She speaks for both us.”

Kris went on to say, “We’re very excited about today and tomorrow, and I bet, Kim, that you can’t wait to get to that gorgeous mall...”

Agreeing, Kim addressed the crowd, “I am half-Armenian but I’ve never been to the Middle East until today, so this means a lot to me, that I am able to come here and experience my first trip in a place like Dubai. It was such a great opportunity to come to a place that I really dreamed of coming to for so long. Even just looking out the window when we were landing, it is everything and more that I ever dreamed it could be.”

A Return Trip?
Kim revealed that she’d like to spend a lot more time in the emirate, bringing the entire Kardashian clan on her next visit.

“I’ve been calling my friends and my sisters and trying to describe it, but there’s really nothing like it until you come and see it for yourself,” admitted Kim. “I’m definitely going to have to come back and bring my whole family... I’d love to have my sisters here and film a reality season.”

When asked what she would like to take back from Dubai, Kim hinted that a bride for her brother might be nice. “Looking at all the beautiful women in the room, I’m wishing my brother was here so he could meet a girlfriend.”

Shake All Over
The press conference came to a sweet ending with Kim and Kris creating Kim’s very own signature Millions of Milkshakes concoction, which was then served up to the media pack.

So, what does a milkshake made by America’s highest earning reality TV star taste like? Strawberries, bananas and rainbows - or rather the fruity, multi-coloured ‘secret’ topping that’s sprinkled on top.

To taste one for yourself, visit Millions of Milkshakes at The Dubai Mall at 6.30pm tomorrow (Friday 14 October) where Kim will be creating her milkshake for the public to sample.

Should you manage to get your picture with the star, email to us at Editor@AhlanLive.com – we’re compiling a Kardashian Fan Gallery and you could be in it!

Good luck.

Kim Kardashian Would "Love" to Buy Property in Dubai: "It Feels Like Home"
By Brittany Talarico
Photography by: 'HauteMuse' magazine
kim-kardashian-haute-nov9newsbt.jpg

Kim Kardashian loves the Middle East so much, she might just move there!

The 31-year-old reality star, who is currently entangled in some messy divorce drama after splitting from hubby of 72 days Kris Humphries, covers the latest issue of HauteMuse magazine, the first international fashion magazine from the Middle East.

OK! NEWS: AMBER ROSE SUGGESTS KANYE WEST & KIM KARDASHIAN HOOKED UP — "I MEAN, COME ON"

“I've been having so much fun in Dubai," Kim shares with the mag. "I love it here so much. I've never been to Armenia, where my family is from, and this is my first time to the Middle East, so I'm thankful for such a warm welcome. It feels like home."

As for purchasing real estate in the area, Kim definitely has it on her radar.

"I would have to come and figure out a place and all that, but so far I've loved it so much that I could totally see that," she says.

Back