A Michael Jackson Street Dancer found 'buried in shallow grave' .. BBC News Report Confirms..

MJ TinkerBell

Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada
:angel::sad::cry::angel:

Michael Jackson Street Dancer found 'buried in shallow grave'
10 January 2012 Last updated at 14:17 ET

Mujib Rahman Hakim's body was found in a garden..

The body of a street entertainer from Hertfordshire was found buried in a shallow grave in a back garden with 17 stab wounds, a court has heard.

Mujib Hakim, 40, from Watford, known as the "Michael Jackson dancer", disappeared on 27 May last year.

His body was unearthed in a garden, covered by a curtain with his feet bound, almost three months later.

At St Albans Crown Court, Josh Lewis, 21, of Merton Road, Watford, denies murder and possessing a stun gun.

Mr Hakim, known as "Hak", spent most of his time dancing to Michael Jackson songs in Watford town centre, jurors were told.

'Kidnap kit'
Ann Evans, prosecuting, said Mr Hakim, described as a vulnerable man with mental health problems, was picked on by Mr Lewis.

Although there was no known connection between the two, the pair were seen on CCTV, walking towards Mr Lewis's house at 17:00 GMT on 27 May, she said.

Police officers investigating Mr Hakim's disappearance discovered his body in Mr Lewis's back garden during a search on 19 August, the court heard.

Inside Mr Lewis' house, officers found what Mrs Evans described as a "kidnap kit", containing seven knives, a Taser stun gun, scalpels, a roll of heavy duty plastic sack and an apron.

Two days after Mr Hakim went missing, on 29 May, Mr Lewis's friend, Kevin Keegan, helped him bury Mr Hakim's body in Mr Lewis's garden, Mrs Evans said.

'Digging noise'
The court heard Mr Lewis's neighbours Daniel Robinson and Jordan Glancy were woken by a rustling and digging noise during the night.

"Jordan looked into the garden and could see some sort of small torchlight and was also aware of the heads of two people in the garden," Mrs Evans said.

"She could hear the sound of digging, which she said was just behind the bushes. She jokingly suggested to Daniel that it was a body being buried.

"She was right. It was these two defendants burying the body of Mujib Hakim."

Mr Keegan, of Stroud Gate, Harrow, denies obstructing the coroner.

The case continues.

The Source:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-16492204

ORIGINAL REPORT:

Murder Investigation Launched in Watford..
27th July 2011, 15:55

A murder investigation was launched today (Wednesday July 27th) following the disappearance of a university graduate who worked as a street entertainer.

Mujib Rahman Hakim, who has a degree in economics and social policy from Royal Holloway College in London, has not been seen for eight weeks.

The 40 year old single man is well-known in Watford Town Centre, Herts for singing and dancing.

Today his brother Muhith Hakim appealed for anyone with information to call the police. He said: "Mujib was an extremely intelligent man. It is out of character for him to disappear. I do not believe him to have been unhappy or depressed and we are extremely worried about his welfare."

He said urged Mujib or anyone who knows what has happened to contact the police to "put us out of our anguish."

Mujib, who is known locally as 'Hak', was last seen at 11.30pm, on May 27, when he told relatives he was going out to buy cigarettes.

Last Thursday (Jul 21) detectives learnt that he was assaulted near the front of Watford General Hospital on the night of May 27 or some time shortly after.

One of seven brothers and sisters he lives with his family in Watford. He is described as an Asian man, slim, with short black hair, brown eyes and is 5 feet 8 tall. He was last seen wearing a white jumper with black horizontal stripes, a cream sleeveless puffa jacket, dark jeans, trainers and may have a beard.

He had not taken medication for a mental condition with him when he vanished.

Detective Chief Inspector Steve Collin of the Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire Major Crime Unit said the police were now in the formal stages of murder investigation after receiving information of the assault outside the hospital.

DCI Collin said there was no indication that Mr Hakim had attended the hospital that night and his officers were trying to establish a motive for the attack.

He said the police were talking to his associates in Watford town centre in an attempt to gain extra information. He said: "He was well known in Watford town centre and I am sure people in the area would have some information. He has vanished from the face of the planet."

The police have issued CCTV image of a man in a white T shirt from Watford town centre who they wish to speak to.

Three men arrested in connection his disappearance have been bailed until Hatfield police station.

As part of the investigation police have searched a house in Garston, Watford.

The Source:
http://www.heart.co.uk/watfordhemel/news/local/murder-investigation-launched-watford/

The FaceBook Page Memorial from his hometown of Watford:
"Watford Misses HAK"
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Watford-Misses-HAK/244791592209165

FOR HAK R.I.P !
0_4426.jpg

:angel::sad::cry::angel:

Last edited:
So tragic. :(

I hope he and his idol get the chance to dance together in the afterlife.

Thats so sad. There is evil in this world and it so hard to comprehand the sadistic things some humans will do :(
I pray for his family, friends and fans who enjoyed his dancing. I also like to think he is now dancing with Michael.

This is sad news, but it isn't really Michael related.

:angel::heart: He loved dancing to Michael Jackson !! Doesn't sound one bit mentally unstable to me !! If so I am highly unstable too !! Michael will watch him dance now in NO PAIN !! One less Michael dancer lighting up the streets of this world !! Another Michael lover in heaven !! :dancin::angel:

Wow, that's really disgusting and sick. There wasn't even a plausible motive for the murder. Some people are just depraved, so much so that I am left without words.

The guy sounds like a person who just liked to entertain people and did not ever bother anyone. It'd be, as they say, like killing a mockingbird [couldn't resist]. But in all honesty, I'm speechless. It seems so cruel, and the intent was obviously very present since they were beyond prepared with shovel, knives, taser, and all.

Oh no :( This is really upsetting, I will keep him in my prayers

As soon as I read the headline, I thought of this gentleman:

I wonder how many Michael Jackson Street Dancers there are around the world? And they do it just for the joy of it and it brings joy to so many people. Such a tragedy Mr. Hakim and those around him are now deprived of that joy.

That poor man! He was just entertaining others, not harming anyone. My thoughts are with his friends and family. He'll be dancing in heaven now with Michael!

this is really sad...I hope he is in Heaven dancing with Michael now...poor fellow...so sad.

Back