Flo Anthony Returns to "The Michael Jackson Preservation Project"

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
From Lipstick Alley:

Hey LSers! Just wanted to give you a heads up ... the most talked about and blogged about guest from "The Michael Jackson Preservation Project" will make a return appearance on Jan. 22, 2012 ...

Jackson Family friend Flo Anthony!

Flo is soooo easy to talk to and very cool. The last time she was on the show, Flo answered every question and revealed insight about the family and especially Michael. She dropped some tea (as you ladies here like to refer to it
smile.gif
) that fans had never heard about -- there was a girl Michael used to kick it with named "Sheila."

She'll be back to take your questions! So, get ready to have some fun and remember to join us on Jan. 22 to talk to Ms. Flo Anthony.

Here's a refresher on Flo

This is the woman who said mj was a germ freak who through out the kids toys after one day of buying of them and playing with them. of course admitting shed never even spent time with mj or his kids.just another one whos whole career is based on talking about someone she didnt even know. get a life and a job flo.

How can that woman look in the mirror and not explode from shame?

- So what do you do in life?
- Oh, I go to the media and tell the private life of other people. When I dont know stuff, I just make it up.

^^ I agree
She is a gossip and makes up a lot of stories that have been proven false- She had very limited contact with MJ early in his life. I dont know why MJ fans would give her a platform. But like they said she gives them tea (lots of gossip about MJ) Also the woman "Sheila" This show tries to imply she had more than a casual friendship with MJ. She several years his senior and he was just a teen. There is no evidence to support that ISH. Flo stated he went to disney with her friend Shiela. Then the hosts of the show are the ones that threw in the juice trying to imply more. Personally I dont think this show is about preserving anything about Michael's legacy.

^^ I agree
She is a gossip and makes up a lot of stories that have been proven false- She had very limited contact with MJ early in his life. I dont know why MJ fans would give her a platform. But like they said she gives them tea (lots of gossip about MJ) Also the woman "Sheila" This show tries to imply she had more than a casual friendship with MJ. She several years his senior and he was just a teen. There is no evidence to support that ISH. Flo stated he went to disney with her friend Shiela. Then the hosts of the show are the ones that threw in the juice trying to imply more. Personally I dont think this show is about preserving anything about Michael's legacy.

Awww, the ubiquitous QBee, alas we meet again.

As I responded to you on our YouTube page, I welcome each and every one to listen to the show and THEN judge it on its merits.

If you want to know what the Project is about, go to our page (www.blogtalkradio.com/preservingmj) where you can download the shows that examined MJ as the greatest live performer of all time, celebrated the 10th anniversary of "Invincible," discussed the best producers and collaborators who worked with MJ and interviewed author Joe Vogel. Just last Sunday we debated the whole "Prince versus MJ" matter. And there are many, many other topics about the man's music and his legacy that we've proudly featured on the show.

Our show is about three things, we like to call it "P.E.E.ing on y'all" (haha yeah, yeah, our humor can be a bit brash at times) But the P stands for Preservation, the E is for Enlightenment and the other E is for Entertainment. Every week, we set out and accomplish all three. We always keep things positive and fun and Flo was nothing but POSITIVE towards Michael and his family on our show. I'll welcome her on any forum or stage dedicated to MJ any day.

Thank you for expressing for opinions. If you hold grudges against Flo, then this show is not for you. Have a great day. But for everyone else, see you on Sunday! :)

So i guess aslong as shes pro mj when on your show it doesnt matter what else she has said. not really preserving mjs legacy is it!

I already deeply dislike gossip, even more about Michael's private life. Furthermore, I wonder what value could have made up gossip, even if positive?

For over 20 years, she has been quoting "Jackson Insiders".

HAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Some notes from the radio show, remember the fans asked her the questions. I'm getting this from another MJ forum so I didn't really write them so please don't get mad at me. Kinda of revealing lol.

-Flo stated that Michael had A LOT of girlfriends. She believed that MJ and June Chandler (mother of that fool Jordan Chandler) had a relationship. She would not go into detail with the Sheila/Michael relationship because the woman is still alive. She stated that MJ and Stephanie were more friends than a couple. She said that MJ called her angry when Inside Edition did not call him the "King of Pop" and that the show kept on going on over the Jew Me/Kick Me thingy. I am about to call in.

-According to Flo, Mike planted all those stories about him. He did that because he was a prankster and likes to play people. He likes to create hype. He had Flo sometimes do it for him.

-
Michael was a big fan of Prince, the singer.

-Said this: "He and Debbie had sex."

"Debbie told me this."

-As for Flo, she is Debbie's friend and of course she will state that. We can't be shocked. I don't know how credible Flo is at this point. She stated that MJ was closest to Marlon as an adult but I think he was close to Randy. When MJ was younger, he was closest to Janet. We all know that. She forgot about Sheila and tried to state that his manhood is measured by how the children were conceived. She even tried to imply that in some way Stephanie Mills is not really telling the truth about her time with MJ.

-Flo is saying that Conrad Murray is a pawn/scapegoat.

-She said they (MJ & Diana Ross) were really close and Michael was so in love with her and they did everything together (like going on cruises and such). And of course Michael had a lot of problems with Diana marrying Arne in the mid 80's.

-Said that Mike and Diana had a nondescript relationship.

-She's always believed Diana Ross and MJ were more than just friends, but she's not gonna say that, but she believes it....

-Flo stated that MJ and Princess Stephanie of Monaco had a fling/relationship.

-Stephanie Mills was distraught when she saw Flo after the memorial for MJ back in 2009. She said something about MJ and Naomi Campbell. I missed it.

-Believe MJ & June Chandler had a relationship...

Last edited:
Thanks Cassie, but i dont believe too much of what she says. While I find some to be pretty consistent, some I just think is a reach. IMO

Will Michael be able to keep ANYTHING private AT ALL??

Flo Anthony is an attention-whore. She has as much credibility as her buddy LaToilet.

Don't believe ANYTHING she says. Is she had REAL scoops she'd have a real job, not wasting her time gossiping on an internet "radio" show on a Sunday night.

I don't even care if it's true or not. I don't understand WHY anyone would want to know that kind of details about someone else's life, let alone Michael.
Even his lifeless naked body has been thrown to the public; even the inside of that body is now available to everyone. Can't we at least agree to leave him his feelings, whether real or not??

Yes that woman is an idiot. But she wouldn't be here if no one showed any interest.

:bugeyed

This is bizarre to me :blink: .... How can some fans asking for this woman? :wtf: What credible has this woman? None! :doh: She is just another person dissecting desperately every detail of Michael's private life. :sigh: Disgusting! :puke:

Always remember... working to protect / honour MJ's legacy...I have encountered some of the most giving & selfless people...but also SOME OF THE DUMBEST ONES.

So MJ's fan base is very eclectic.

Seems like nothing is sacred anymore, anything to make a buck.

Some notes from the radio show, remember the fans asked her the questions. I'm getting this from another MJ forum so I didn't really write them so please don't get mad at me. Kinda of revealing lol.

-Flo stated that Michael had A LOT of girlfriends. She believed that MJ and June Chandler (mother of that fool Jordan Chandler) had a relationship. She would not go into detail with the Sheila/Michael relationship because the woman is still alive. She stated that MJ and Stephanie were more friends than a couple. She said that MJ called her angry when Inside Edition did not call him the "King of Pop" and that the show kept on going on over the Jew Me/Kick Me thingy. I am about to call in.

-According to Flo, Mike planted all those stories about him. He did that because he was a prankster and likes to play people. He likes to create hype. He had Flo sometimes do it for him.

-
Michael was a big fan of Prince, the singer.

-Said this: "He and Debbie had sex."

"Debbie told me this."

-As for Flo, she is Debbie's friend and of course she will state that. We can't be shocked. I don't know how credible Flo is at this point. She stated that MJ was closest to Marlon as an adult but I think he was close to Randy. When MJ was younger, he was closest to Janet. We all know that. She forgot about Sheila and tried to state that his manhood is measured by how the children were conceived. She even tried to imply that in some way Stephanie Mills is not really telling the truth about her time with MJ.

-Flo is saying that Conrad Murray is a pawn/scapegoat.

-She said they (MJ & Diana Ross) were really close and Michael was so in love with her and they did everything together (like going on cruises and such). And of course Michael had a lot of problems with Diana marrying Arne in the mid 80's.

-Said that Mike and Diana had a nondescript relationship.

-She's always believed Diana Ross and MJ were more than just friends, but she's not gonna say that, but she believes it....

-Flo stated that MJ and Princess Stephanie of Monaco had a fling/relationship.

-Stephanie Mills was distraught when she saw Flo after the memorial for MJ back in 2009. She said something about MJ and Naomi Campbell. I missed it.

-Believe MJ & June Chandler had a relationship...
Flo is nothing but a gossip and so much of what she states has already been discredted. So why would loyal fans of MJ want to give her a platform to discuss her ISH is beyond me and many other here from what I can see. Without trying to be redundant I will repeat myself from my post above before the show host personally replied to me in this thread trying to uphold what they do as preserving MJ Legacy - I SAY NOT
Personally I dont think this show is about preserving anything about Michael's legacy.

Flo is nothing but a gossip and so much of what she states has already been discredted. So why would loyal fans of MJ want to give her a platform to discuss her ISH is beyond me and many other here from what I can see. Without trying to be redundant I will repeat myself from my post above before the show host personally replied to me in this thread trying to uphold what they do as preserving MJ Legacy - I SAY NOT
Which stuff did Flo said that was discredited?

Everything. From her claims to being friends with MJ to Mj's relationship with Debbie Rowe. She is such an annoying wuss... Go away Flo Anthony... the '90's are over.

This for instance
MJ was a germ freak who threw away his kids toys one day after they played with them.
For even this ONE thing alone she should be discredted .. how can we trust what she says after such a lie and how would she know such a thing when she was no where near him and the children.

She said that MJ called her angry when Inside Edition did not call him the "King of Pop"
I dont like tis at all true or not. Personally I dont believe Michael would never demanded such a petty thing and why would he be angry about it -he was not a primadonna. This is stating something negative about MJ's character .. why is it needed to be said even if true?

Cassiemollie - Maybe you have a different opinion and you have a right to that. Maybe you see it different and maybe Im wrong. thats possible but I sure would like to see a defense for any of this.

IMO being a gossip is not a good thing :( and remember we are speaking about our beloved MJ not just any entertainer but someone we respect and love. To me It doesnt matter if some info she passes on may be true or not. Its the way it is presented in a such a flippant way at Michael's expense and can causes gross error in Michael's story/Legacy.

Flo was not even that close to MJ on a personal basis. Im sure she can answer some things. But we cant take everything she states at face value. Especially her adressing his relationships in the later years. Plus its evident she is gossiping personal things about his relationships and who he has sex with etc etc. so that is not a good thing to do and makes her statements even more questionable.

Flo is not an expert on MJ's life or personal life. MOst of what she says is rehashed gossip she has heard from others. Not from her own personal experiences. Even those who were closest to MJ are not really privy to his sexual ativities and or his personal relationships in the way flo speaks about them. Plus even if they were they wouldnt gossip about them in this type of manner or platform.

I believe Michael's personal relationships is a subject that DEMANDS more respect and much shouldn't even be discussed at all out of respect for him. The way she is presenting info on this show and the interactions with the fans who ask thse personal private questions reminds me of the trash and gossip that goes on on LSA .. maybe people just thinks its harmless and fun but I dont. I also would like to know What makes flo's statements "trustworthy" in fans eyes ?

What is her reason or motive for going on a show like this to gossip about Mj's Sex life and private matters.
she is more or less implying he has sex with every woman he has ever been associated with even Jordie chandlers mom..

Would you guys go on a public talk show and discuss your friend's or a family members private sex life and list all the people you though they had sex with ?????????? Its rude and creepy to me and also disrespectful to Michael and the women in his life. That is something of a personal nature that MJ never thought appropriate to speak of in public. It should be off limits to respect his wishes

This for instance
For even this ONE thing alone she should be discredted .. how can we trust what she says after such a lie and how would she know such a thing when she was no where near him and the children.

I dont like tis at all true or not. Personally I dont believe Michael would never demanded such a petty thing and why would he be angry about it -he was not a primadonna. This is stating something negative about MJ's character .. why is it needed to be said even if true?

Cassiemollie - Maybe you have a different opinion and you have a right to that. Maybe you see it different and maybe Im wrong. thats possible but I sure would like to see a defense for any of this.

IMO being a gossip is not a good thing :( and remember we are speaking about our beloved MJ not just any entertainer but someone we respect and love. To me It doesnt matter if some info she passes on may be true or not. Its the way it is presented in a such a flippant way at Michael's expense and can causes gross error in Michael's story/Legacy.

Flo was not even that close to MJ on a personal basis. Im sure she can answer some things. But we cant take everything she states at face value. Especially her adressing his relationships in the later years. Plus its evident she is gossiping personal things about his relationships and who he has sex with etc etc. so that is not a good thing to do and makes her statements even more questionable.

Flo is not an expert on MJ's life or personal life. MOst of what she says is rehashed gossip she has heard from others. Not from her own personal experiences. Even those who were closest to MJ are not really privy to his sexual ativities and or his personal relationships in the way flo speaks about them. Plus even if they were they wouldnt gossip about them in this type of manner or platform.

I believe Michael's personal relationships is a subject that DEMANDS more respect and much shouldn't even be discussed at all out of respect for him. The way she is presenting info on this show and the interactions with the fans who ask thse personal private questions reminds me of the trash and gossip that goes on on LSA .. maybe people just thinks its harmless and fun but I dont. I also would like to know What makes flo's statements "trustworthy" in fans eyes ?

What is her reason or motive for going on a show like this to gossip about Mj's Sex life and private matters.
she is more or less implying he has sex with every woman he has ever been associated with even Jordie chandlers mom..

Would you guys go on a public talk show and discuss your friend's or a family members private sex life and list all the people you though they had sex with ?????????? Its rude and creepy to me and also disrespectful to Michael and the women in his life. That is something of a personal nature that MJ never thought appropriate to speak of in public. It should be off limits to respect his wishes
I actually was one of the callers. I surprisingly got thru and I asked Flo about Mike's friendship with Diana Ross (whom friendship I adored so much) and what was he like as a person (I know very cliche). Not gonna lie, some of the stuff she said I find very hard to believe....

TBH, I never was that into Mike's relationships with women & sex life before but lately I have. I'm into celebrity gossip these days :tongue:

Flo seems like a cool person but yeah she does come off as a bit of gossip to me as well. Some stuff she should have kept private...

Back