Karma is a bitch.... Karma list...

4u_n_4me

Proud Member
Hey everyone hope this finds you well. I was thinking of a comedian who had passionately believed Michael was guilty of his crimes, and come to find out this comedian is dead himself. So then I thought of Joy Behar's show getting cancelled, Oprah's show as well, and then most of all Evan Chandler commiting suicide.

So I thought I would start an activity where we list all the people who either disrespected Michael or disliked Michael but are now getting or gotten back themselves what karma they sent.

I guess we could start out with Sneddon, "Demon", and "Disgrace", cos they so believed Michael was guilty but were so embarassliy defeated by the not guilty verdict.

Who else?

Good call. I have lists of them(also on my hate list) but I can name a few now.

-Jarvis Cocker (for disrepectfully intereupted Michael's "Earth Song" performance at the Brit Awards in 1996.) "damned drunk"

-Peter King (for believing Michael is a p********.) "retard"

-The Ultimate Warrior (former WWE Champion disparaging Michael and his kids on his blog) "roid freak"

The Chandlers
The Arvizos
Sneddon
Dimond
Victor Gutierrez

Unfortunately though I don't believe in karma. If you look at the world and how good people and bad people are treated, how Michael is dead, while the Arvizo boys are parading around with Dimond and Ron Zonen, showing happy pictures of themselves on Facebook or how someone like Victor Gutierrez or Diane Dimons were given jobs at TV channels, how Tom Sneddon is getting the highest pension in Santa Barbara, then it's pretty obvious there is no such thing as "karma".

Good call. I have lists of them(also on my hate list) but I can name a few now.

-Jarvis Cocker (for disrepectfully intereupted Michael's "Earth Song" performance at the Brit Awards in 1996.) "damned drunk"

-Peter King (for believing Michael is a p********.) "retard"

-The Ultimate Warrior (former WWE Champion disparaging Michael and his kids on his blog) "roid freak"

Thanks you but what has come back to these people for their actions? I mean im talking about people who dissed Michael and got back bad karma, bad energy, idk what you wanna call it. Know what I mean?

Thanks you but what has come back to these people for their actions? I mean im talking about people who dissed Michael and got back bad karma, bad energy, idk what you wanna call it. Know what I mean?

Yeah I know, but they also dissed Michael, like we know Peter King dissed him for calling him you know what which I censored for a reason. And after Michael died Ultimate Warrior dissed Michael in his blog. Everytime I heard those names and when I think about them dissing Michael I just punch them in the face. These kind of people should be punished for life.

Back