Billie Jean live in Bucharest Dangerous Tour lyrics (need help)

ToeStand

Proud Member
(I'm new here so i don't know very well where to post this, so if it's wrong to post this here i'm so sorry)

Well I've been looking to find a full lyric version of Billie Jean in Bucharest, but I haven't found anything. I try so hard to hear what he says but i don't understand.

It is since minute 5 and onwards.

[video=youtube;DZPOl4-UKA8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZPOl4-UKA8&hd=1[/video]

I understand this: "You know you did ... You know you did" "You tried so hard ..." and i can't get what he says after that = /

Someone knows what he say¿?

:bye:

pd: Sorry for my bad english i'm spanish

I think he sings (start from the beginning): "You know you did ... You know you did" "You tried so hard" (could also be "Because you are" instead) and then "You are just a shady girl". That is what I understand from the lyrics ;-)

I think it's "you know you ain't, you know you can't, because you are, you're just a city girl!"

In some HIStory Tour concerts, the last line is "you girl just gone too far", or he totally misses the last one or two lines. In Helsinki he was about to do the last line but he laughs out and just goes "your-", in Auckland he just sings "you know you ain't, you know you can't".

These sort of ad-libs were in every tour performance of Billie Jean (including Victory tour) EXCEPT Bad Tour. "you know you aint, you know you can't" is also in the 12' extended version of Billie Jean.

I don't get the Beat It adlibs live though, it's like "stee... say, talkin again, talkin around..."

The Beat It adlibs are probably the best display of lyrical nonsense i've ever heard

You know you did.....You know you did! .....You tried so hard! ..... You were a silly liar!!?

;)

My interpretation:

"You know you ain't! You know you can't. Because you are! You just a silly girl!"

Back