Chris Martin (Coldplay) defends Michael against Howard Stern

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
Recent Chris Martin interview with Howard Stern talking about Michael being one of his biggest influences & defending him against that disgusting Howard who harbors some obviously jealous & unfounded hate toward MJ. You go CHRIS!

Starting around 3:25ish

Not full transcript.

Howard& Robyn: "Who are your other influences?"
Chris "Probably Bob Marley is number one...or Michael Jackson."

Howard: "I never got Michael Jackson."
Chris: "Well you're just an idiot then...what I like about him is that anywhere in the world, people like him."

He also plays & sings a little "Billie Jean" on the piano as well.

Have'nt listened to the audio as yet, but just got to say this.....

HOWARD STERN IS AN ASS!!!!!!

Chris Martin rocks!!! I remembered he sang Billie Jean in concerts.

I never understood Howard Stern's appeal, he's just too aggressive and tries to bully people into agreeing with his belief. Good for Chris for calling him an idiot though :)

Tell em Chris!!!!
I dont know why H Stern is so pressed over MJ. Did he not sign an autograph or something

Howard Stern's a freaking a$$hole!
He's ain't got no taste in music.
Never understood what Anna Nicole Smith sees in him.
Chris's the man! Dude... You go... Big Props to ya!

Last edited:
Chris has always been pro Michael, even during the trial he was one of the few who wasn't afraid to tell it how it is.

Chris's right, calling that f**** up weird :censored: Stern what he is.

You tell 'em Chris! How awesome of him to be so passionate in his defense of Michael? He has a new fan :)

Yeah you tell em' Chris right up Stern @$$! Every Michael haters are retards and now Howars Stern is the next retard and my latest addition to my "H8T List".

Howard Stern is sooooo ignorant. What a complete tw*t.

I guess Seth Green was right.
It's true that "there are two kinds of people in this world: Michael Jackson fans and losers"

Gwyneth seems to be a fan as well - read some interview where she namechecked mj when listing what music she liked.

uhggg,,,I agree with those here that say that Howard Stern is an ass,,,he really is...the guy makes me want to vomit. Glad Chris stood up for Michael.

Thank you Chris. Howard is an idiot. I don't get why he doesn't seem to understand Michael. He never thought Michael was talented or anything like that? If Chris supported Michael during the trial then this is more appreciated. It means a lot.

[Howard: "I never got Michael Jackson."
Chris: "Well you're just an idiot then...what I like about him is that anywhere in the world, people like him."/QUOTE]

:clapping: Well said chris!!!!!! love it

Back