Michael & Fleetwood Mac, Don't Stop Live 1993

MJBT

Proud Member
This is nothing new but heres something for the Michael & Fleetwood Mac fans, the end of Bill Clinton's January 1993 Inaugural Ball unfortunately its only a short performance with Michael and Fleetwood together but still its nice to see them sing together enjoy.

That was amazing! It's always interesting to watch Michael singing with other artists!

damn, stevie nicks did NOT look too good, due to her addiction to klonopin. she looks SO much better today, 18 YEARS LATER!

a pretty epic moment nonetheless.

He acts so cute there in the crowd of artists. I guess he isn't really used to sharing the stage, but he is sweet :)

Some comments in that video are so funny:

"I didn't know Michael Jackson was in? Fleetwood Mac? =P"

"I didn't know Michael Jackson was? a Democrat"

"I like how Michael Jackson just? pops up out of absolutely nowhere. lmao"

:D

I like how he just comes out of nowhere Michael always knew how to make an entrance

I like how he just comes out of nowhere Michael always knew how to make an entrance

Yeap, that's our MJ.

The funny thing is this video is watched mostly by Fleetwood Mac's fans, there's no tags about MJ.
So that's why I find funny those comments :p

I remember seeing the Mac live in '75...wish I could have seen MJ sing with them then!

Yeap, that's our MJ.

The funny thing is this video is watched mostly by Fleetwood Mac's fans, there's no tags about MJ.
So that's why I find funny those comments :p

I found it while lookin for Fleetwood Mac live vids by accident and when he walked on and began singing I thought RESULT :)

haha! I like FM too,
I saw this video a few months ago, but I was looking for MJ's performance in that day :)

Cool, I like his performance of HTW but can't watch GTS

I bet that must've been a blast from the past for Michael! Fleetwood Mac were big when he was a teenager. Wonder if he ever listened to them much?

I bet that must've been a blast from the past for Michael! Fleetwood Mac were big when he was a teenager. Wonder if he ever listened to them much?

I think he said he liked listening to them when oprah asked him what music do u like in the 1993 interview, I could be wrong he said the Bee Gees and something else hmm

:D Funny comments.
For a long time I thought this was one of Michael's songs (Jacksons era) but I know better now.
I have seen short clips of this but thank god for the internet, it has everything.

I miss seeing Michael pop up everywhere... watching shows like this, music awards etc in the vague hope that he might turn up and steal the show :(

Back