How long is a tour?

AiNoShirushi

Proud Member
I don't see information about Immortal in Asia. Only in USA and Europe until the end of December 2012! How long is a tour, maybe 1 or 2 years? I'm afraid it won't come to Asia! I live in Japan of course, many people love Michael here, I hope Immortal World Tour comes to Japan!

They will come to Asia! they will tour for 3 years I heard :)

Cirque du Soleil president and CEO Daniel Lamarre said in an interview Oct 2011.
"We hope to tour for four years," Lamarre said. "People may not be aware of it, but there will be many foreign promoters from Asia, Japan, South America and Europe that will be in Montreal on Sunday night to see what the Circus is doing in the context of a rock show. The reaction in Montreal will surely have an influence on the show's longevity." In North America, the promoters were fairly easy to convince, Lamarre admitted.

That's great! People def need to see this show. Especially non MJ fans who try to downplay Michael's music.

Cirque du Soleil president and CEO Daniel Lamarre said in an interview Oct 2011.
"We hope to tour for four years," Lamarre said. "People may not be aware of it, but there will be many foreign promoters from Asia, Japan, South America and Europe that will be in Montreal on Sunday night to see what the Circus is doing in the context of a rock show. The reaction in Montreal will surely have an influence on the show's longevity." In North America, the promoters were fairly easy to convince, Lamarre admitted.

I knew they will tour the world :happy:
I just hope I'm still alive when they get here :D

Back