Chris Brown Approaches Paris Jackson for Music video

billyworld99

Proud Member
Chris Brown just can't stop putting his feet in his mouth. Recently, Mr. Breezy, AKA the Felon, approached Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris with an offer to star in his new music video. Needless to say, Paris' grandmother, who is now her legal guardian, was not amused.

If anything can be said for CB, it's that he definitely has chutzpah. And he displayed it recently when he reportedly contacted the 13-year-old daughter of his idol Michael Jackson with an offer that he thought she might actually accept. He wanted her to appear in his next music video. Goodness. Looks like that Grammy win really went to someone's head.

Of course, in all fairness to Mr. Breezy, thinking that Paris Jackson might want to appear in his music video wasn't completely crazy. After all, Paris is about to make her screen début in Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys—a "fantasy adventure/ family" film. Furthermore, the young Miss Jackson is known to be "a HUGE fan of the girl-bashing rapper" and rumor has it that she was thrilled by his offer. Unfortunately for CB, "thrilled" doesn't begin to describe Katherine Jackson's reaction. The Jackson family matriarch reportedly went "ballistic, and barked: No!" And that, as the cliché goes, was that.

And who could blame her?

"She doesn't feel that Brown, who was convicted of felony assault for his attack on Rihanna, is a good influence," explains a Jackson insider. "She allows her granddaughter to be a fan, and lets her attend his concerts, but she draws the line at Paris working side by side with him."

So, there you have it. Katherine Jackson has some nerve forbidding her granddaughter to work with a woman-beating, chair-throwing, phone-stealing, seagull-chasing lunatic—er—Grammy winner. What was she thinking?

Just kidding. You go, Mrs. Jackson.

As for Chris Brown, better luck next time.

© Hope Carson 2012
http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981142521

Katherine didn't seem too bothered about them hanging out before.

Paris-and-Chris-Brown-without-tags-paris-jackson-26729514-500-670.jpg

Well I'm glad too that Katherine didn't give permission to this. I think some people forget that she's only a 13 year old girl. Let her have a childhood. Just wait for 5 more years.

This is not true, confirmed by Paris herself-

Team Follow Back ? @SelinaDenmark
@ParisJackson i heard you are gonna be in Chris Brown's music video? if it's true then congrats!! :)

This is not true, confirmed by Paris herself-

Team Follow Back ? @SelinaDenmark
@ParisJackson i heard you are gonna be in Chris Brown's music video? if it's true then congrats!! :)

That doesn't mean the story above is not true. It adds credence to that claim that Katherine didn't allow her to appear in one of his videos.

I dont buy it. Have you seen Chris videos? What was she gonna do in that video? It would be mad corny and strange and creepy to feature a 13 yr old girl in his types of videos imo.

That tweet doesnt even prove Katherine said No. Paris maybe thinks it's a silly and dumb rumour (hence the 'lol no' in her tweet) but since she is a fan, she wish she could join his video :)

This article is written in a very slanted, negative way that I’m sure doesn’t tell the whole story. I see the media has declared war on Chris Brown and it is open season on him until they make sure he is totally destroyed. I refuse to allow them to dictate to me who I should like. The young man made one mistake at 20 years old which he has paid for. What is he supposed to do lie down and die because he messed up badly at 20? Paris is in no danger from Chris and this crap is being blown way out of proportion.

Victory22;3603231 said:
This article is written in a very slanted, negative way that I’m sure doesn’t tell the whole story. I see the media has declared war on Chris Brown and it is open season on him until they make sure he is totally destroyed. I refuse to allow them to dictate to me who I should like. The young man made one mistake at 20 years old which he has paid for. What is he supposed to do lie down and die because he messed up badly at 20? Paris is in no danger from Chris and this crap is being blown way out of proportion.

No, but at least go about and prove you're a changed person who doesn't let his anger get the best of him. Has he done that? Well not really.

Smashing the ABC Goodmorning America window when asked about the situation.
Completely walking out on various interviews.
Having countless disturbing the peace violations, showing that perhaps you really don't care about other people.
And reportedly, snatching and breaking cell phones.

Way to go, Chris.

That phone thing is a classic set-up situation he will have to deal with for the rest of his life and as to countless disturbing the peace violations when did that happen? Robin Roberts pull the same tactic on Chris that she would have done to Michael if he was alive and came on her show. Chris was wrong for throwing a chair but I wish MJ had lost his temper on a few of these low-life reporters.

I couldn't tell you exactly, but the media kept naming off these situations where his neighbors complained and called the cops on him, these articles kept happening all from different situations and neighbors complaining, he eventually moved out of the area where most of the complaints were stemming from. He still owns the apartment, but no longer lives there.

Victory22;3603231 said:

the dude has a bad temper and if this article is true then I am glad that Katherine put her foot down and said no. I seen those pictures of Rhianna after he hit her....they were not pretty. Doesn't matter if he did it when he was 20 or 40 years old...a woman abuser is and always will be a woman abuser, Nothing anyone can say that will ever change my mind. Paris has no business being around him.

WhoIsIt89;3603237 said:
No, but at least go about and prove you're a changed person who doesn't let his anger get the best of him. Has he done that? Well not really.

Smashing the ABC Goodmorning America window when asked about the situation.
Completely walking out on various interviews.
Having countless disturbing the peace violations, showing that perhaps you really don't care about other people.
And reportedly, snatching and breaking cell phones.

Way to go, Chris.

agree...HE has a bad temper and has NO business being around Paris...period.

Considering he's like a decade older than Paris, a 23 year old man, he has no business being around that girl. And Katherine knows better than letting any such thing happen, whether now or in the future.

I couldn't tell you exactly, but the media kept naming off these situations where his neighbors complained and called the cops on him, these articles kept happening all from different situations and neighbors complaining, he eventually moved out of the area where most of the complaints were stemming from. He still owns the apartment, but no longer lives there.

The neighbours complained about loud parties but the big issue were over parking spaces.

Chris neighbours complained that he parked his car in handicapped spaces all the time. His neighbours took pics of his cars that showed them being parked in handicap spaces and sold the pics to TMZ. He had gotten around 120 parking tickets but 95 of them were dismissed in court by a judge because it turned out in court that Chris had paid for those parking spaces.

To quote TMZ... "the parking spaces in question were assigned to Chris' apartment from the beginning ... and Chris wasn't doing anything wrong by parking there."

You know you can't believe everything negative that you read. I thought mj fans would be the first to know that

Wouldn't people think he would be using Michael's daughter to promote something? She isn't but if she did appear in his video that would cross my mind. I don't think it would be a good idea now anyways. I would feel better if Paris was at least an adult when you hear these kinds of things. I don't know it's kinda hard to explain what I mean sorry.

Vici;3603268 said:
The neighbours complained about loud parties but the big issue were over parking spaces.

Chris neighbours complained that he parked his car in handicapped spaces all the time. His neighbours took pics of his cars that showed them being parked in handicap spaces and sold the pics to TMZ. He had gotten around 120 parking tickets but 95 of them were dismissed in court by a judge because it turned out in court that Chris had paid for those parking spaces.

To quote TMZ... "the parking spaces in question were assigned to Chris' apartment from the beginning ... and Chris wasn't doing anything wrong by parking there."

I'm referring to articles like this...

How many times have you seen Chris Brown’s name in headlines these past few weeks? Too many is the right answer. And here he is again.
Now the troubled R&B singer is getting that “bad neighbor” mantra. He’s a bad tenant they say. He plays his music too loud and there’s always people coming in and out of the West Hollywood condo.
“Chris Brown is a problematic tenant, to say the least,” a source tells RadarOnline. “He has his posse traipsing around until the late hours of the night, he’s loud and totally disrespectful of his neighbors.
“He’s driving the other tenants in the building crazy. The vast majority of the residents are professionals and they work during the day, so it’s important to them to get some rest at night and that’s proving difficult with the noise that’s being generated.”
His place is being lived in more or less like a frat house with parties, noise, and people all the time. But his condo ain’t on a college campus. Neighbors have had it up here (wherever that is) and it might get a little worse than just a complaint.
Brown recently purchased a 3,000 square foot, $1.75 million condo with three bedrooms and three-and-a-half baths

I'm aware of the parking lot situation, but he also got disturbing the peace violations, this isn't the only article of it's nature either.

And to those of you saying "well don't believe everything negative the media puts out", well yeah, we shouldn't. Problem is with Chris Brown, these reports don't stem out of the blue, they always happen after an outburst of his, in which he later admits to it, or doesn't speak on it all. Nobody printed the GMA story just for shits and giggles. This only happened after he smashed the window, and walked out of the building onto the street, shirtless and obviously angry. It's not about believing what the media says, Chris Brown is in the public eye and from day one, he hasn't shown any real desire to better himself as a man and a human being, not one. It's obvious that his anger is still an issue, to me anyway. And I'd just rather have Paris steer clear of Chris Brown for a while.

I for one don't believe Michael would've forgiven this man for the thing he did. Maybe he'd be able to forgive him in his heart, but can you honestly sit here and say that Michael would let the two hang out? I for one, don't think Michael would be having that.

The story originated in the Nation Enquirer so I would take it with a grain of salt. They have made up so many
outrageous lies about MJ it isn't even funny. So why wouldnt they lied about this or at least embelish the truth.
I would be more concerned about family insiders selling stories about Paris to tabloids then I would about Chris
Brown asking Paris if she would like to be in a music video. It's not gonna happen anyway so why all the drama :scratch:

Honestly I'd rather be in a Chris Brown video than in the dinky film she's about to star in, and I don't even like CB.

LOL a the hilarity...look at the kind of men katherine allows paris to be around alone ...LUNDUN BRIDGE Shooting etc...eyeroll..i dont think this story is true

Paris denied it so end of story. who knows whether it was true or created by the media but as its not hap who cares

Ha ha ha.....this story is made up.

For one, the adult Jacksons don't turn down ANYTHING that brings money to their pocket.

Last edited:
Lets just call it like it is .. Its all a LIE - Never happened

Wow imagine that a tabloid making up lies. Who would have ever guessed especially such a fine publication like The "National Enquirer" We should'nt put any faith in these stories and discuss them like they are fact. We should Know Better. Michael's own words and songs taught us better. Yet still we continue. This story (LIE) was not fair to Chris or Paris or Kathrine Jackson. They lied about them. The other tabloid stories quoted in here can not be trusted as all fact either.

Im not saying Chris brown is an angel but im sure he gets angry and frastrated over the attacks on him and he isnt able to cope with the slings and arrows with dignity as Mj did. He a litle arrogant punk at times. But to those who know him Im sure he can be very endearing. Yes he acts out at times but he is still young. Yes he is. Hopefully He will mellow and see the light as he matures.

Back