Paris Jackson Makes People's Magazine Most Beautiful People List

billyworld99

Proud Member
tumblr_m32g36iUDJ1qc6ve0o1_500.jpg

well Congrats to her. She knows shes naturally beautiful. Just a little worried about her but i think since she stuck her toe in the pool of acting she can possibly handle herself well.. yes she is young but she has a level head and she's very smart. She knows what her dad went through and i think she learned a lot from it.

The media are already starting to target her. build her up and turn her into a celeb for them to go After her in the years to come. whys a 13 year old child even on this list. thats unnerving to start with

Look at little Paris, ALREADY outshining the "new" generation of Jacksons. LOL!

She's a natural beauty that's for sure.

That's what I thought. They don't usually feature 14 year olds on this list do they?

The media are already starting to target her. build her up and turn her into a celeb for them to go After her in the years to come. whys a 13 year old child even on this list. thats unnerving to start with

She's beautiful, but this is what I thought as well. They are building her up in order to be able to bring her down and trash her by the time she's 20.

why is she even on that list? Like Elusive said, they are getting ready to tear her down, probably counting the days until she turns 18

Paris IS a very beautiful young lady..Michael would be very proud of her. Also I to agree with what Elusive posted...the media are like the Devil...they are liars and thieves...they are just waiting for the day that child turns of age so they can begin to peel her self worth layer by layer...thats what they do..:(

She knows what her dad went through and i think she learned a lot from it.

Do you reckon? I got the distinct impression mj shielded his children as much as he possibly could- i think they would be far too young for him to have a grown-up talk with them about what he went through before he died. Things are maybe different now and the jacksons might be spelling out all the dangers and drawbacks of fame etc but if jermaine's thoughts are anything to go by, i imagine the chats might be along the lines of don't stray outside the family and everything will be ok.

I agree with elusive's post.

I dont think paris and the others have much of a clue about what happened to mj. why would they. they never got to an age where mj could tell them about all the evils that were done to him. theres very few who can now tell them alot of the facts and the jacksons certainly arent one of them. the media and others got the children just in time. just before they were getting to the age where they could start to hear the facts from their dad

WOW! I'm still gettin use to the AMOUNT of attention mj kids are gettin ESPECIALLY Paris. When the media doesn't put her in the spotlight, it's Paris with all those pics every other day online somewhere or a member of the Jacksons like Latoya talkin about the child. SMH It's a lil over board for my taste but, I wish her well.

She will def out shine and is already any of her cousins and aunts and uncles! Kinda funny too. She is a pretty girl but, I hope that's not all it will be and what people will only pay attention too? I hope for her a real career in acting if that's what she wants to really do? Nice to see many calling her pretty but, it's kind of ironic that the same media would be pickin on MJ looks all the time but, gushin over his daughter now! o_O Such Fools!

Paris has reminded me alot lately of the Afghani girl featured on the famous National Geographic cover in 1985.

58172441.png

That is nice but the fact that she is only 14 and hasn't acted yet concerns me. I hope she can stay grounded and keep a level head about things.

ITA with what you guys are saying. I do think Paris is beautiful girl but dang she really didn't do anything to warrant attention on her to be on this list. She's just famous for being MJ's daughter (as of now).

About the movie, I'm worried as well. Some of the family members said Paris is a good actress but I sometimes take their words and opinions about others with a grain of salt...

For Paris sake, I hope she seriously learns the craft to be a better actress. If she's a bad actress, the media is gonna give her HELL.

I SERIOUSLY pray & hope things work out for her and this attention doesn't get into Paris head...

Beyonce, comes off vainglorious hopping into bed with people mag, for that downright silly title "most beautiful woman in the world "

Paris is in this issue for People Magazine for ladies who are posing with no makeup.

She's side by side with Rose Byrne, Julie Bowen, Paris Jackson, Zooey Deschanel, Lily Collins, Jessica Paré, Sandra Lee and Paula Patton. Read more:

xlarge.jpg

People magazine's Most Beautiful issue features Beyoncé on the cover, but inside, there are pages and pages of more Beautiful People, including a 10-page spread of female celebrities photographed wearing "not a drop of makeup." Ben Watts shot intimate, natural portraits of Rose Byrne, Julie Bowen, Paris Jackson, Zooey Deschanel, Lily Collins, Jessica Paré, Sandra Lee and Paula Patton. And they all look beautiful, sure. But of course they're not on the cover. The cover sticks to formula: Makeup, hair, lighting, Photoshop.

A couple of years ago French Elle ran some covers of stars SANS FARDS, and I had mixed feelings then, as I do now. Unlike Star magazine, where the celebs are mocked for daring to appear in public without spackle, the People editors gush, "bare is breathtaking," and declare that the women are showing off "natural beauty." And they are. They are.

But when it comes to trying to figure out the point of this exercise, it's very confusing. Take 14-year-old Paris Jackson. Yes, she is gorgeous. Stunning! And slightly reminiscent of the Afghan woman from National Geographic. But don't we usually see her without makeup? Are we supposed to be gawking at her because she's beautiful without makeup, or beautiful, period? Is the lesson here that you don't need makeup to be beautiful? Because, uh, it helps that she is 14

But let's talk about Zooey Deschanel, seen here without her signature false lashes. We've seen her sort of bare before — in Elf, for instance — but lately she's been doing the doe-eyed eyeliner and fluttery lashes thing. So she looks different. It feels like a set-up, in a way: If you think she looks bad, aren't you just thinking as a member of the oppressively rigid society that keeps women feeling that they have to be flawless? And if you think she looks good, which, by the way, I do, then what is the point? What is the "what" here? Is the takeaway "beautiful people still look beautiful without mascara"? Are we meant to revel in the wonder of the human form and throw away our Maybelline Great Lash, en masse?

You could argue that ladies like to look at other ladies. And we like to look at pretty things, so clearly we like to look at pretty ladies. But the female-on-female gaze, in this context — we hid the people without makeup on the inside, so as not to scare you! — feels strange. There's very little text accompanying these images; the photos themselves are the point. Look at these women! No makeup!! If the cover, or the entire issue featured women without makeup, it might be a lesson, reminding us how most of the images we see in magazines are based in reality yet completely unreal. But this way, it feels like bait, the kind that we, as highly visual creatures, can't resist.

Which is not to say that it's a bad idea to print photographs of celebrities without makeup, jarring us out of our glossy image haze. It's a good idea. I just wish it didn't feel like (or have to be) a stunt.

http://jezebel.com/5905395/people-invites-you-to-gawk-at-zooey-deschanel-without-makeup

Last edited:
But when it comes to trying to figure out the point of this exercise, it's very confusing. Take 14-year-old Paris Jackson. Yes, she is gorgeous. Stunning! And slightly reminiscent of the Afghan woman from National Geographic. But don't we usually see her without makeup? Are we supposed to be gawking at her because she's beautiful without makeup, or beautiful, period? Is the lesson here that you don't need makeup to be beautiful? Because, uh, it helps that she is 14

I personally dont see anything wrong with paris wearing a bit of make up i mean she is at that age where girls do experiment with makeup.

Mod Note _Thread cleaned
Just a reminder- Stay on topic please. This is not a discussion of Paris's movie, bikini gate etc etc. Also Out of respect for Michael Jackson and his children, there will be no personal insults against Paris Jackson allowed on MJJC board - Period.

While Im not all supportive of Paris getting so much media attention this young. The article about most beautiful people does not require her or anyones resume of past work to be included. Paris doesn't have to do anything to deserve her place on this list except to be beautiful. So those saying she hasnt done anything to deserve being called most beautiful .. is your own misplaced observation.

Back