***** Make A Wish *****

Michaholic

Proud Member
If you had any one wish that you could make and have it become true... What would you wish for?? And NO MORE than ONE PER DAY!!!

I wish that I could help my Grandfather get well...

Great thread! I wish I could rid Michael and his family from all the pain and give him all the happiness in this world.

Originally posted by Michaholic@May 15 2005, 09:02 PM
"Great Thread!"

Thanks.. Good wish, by the way.
[snapback]1016100[/snapback]​
You're welcome and thanks..

Originally posted by Michaholic@May 16 2005, 08:57 AM
If you had any one wish that you could make and have it become true... What would you wish for?? And NO MORE than ONE PER DAY!!!

I wish that I could help my Grandfather get well...
[snapback]1016087[/snapback]​
I hope he get well too. :)

I wish that I could go in a time machine back to last week and make everything with my best friend ok =\

mmm I wish i could give my boo bear a huge hug :blush: and do someting that make him smile and giggle i love when he does it :yes:

:huh: I wish that my aunty gets over her second blow of cancer, she had it in the womb and then they took her womb away. Now its back again and this time she is having more serious chemotherapy for it so she may well lose some hair...but she isn't very well atal..I wish she would not die... :huh: if she does die this year it will be my third aunty dying in the last 2 years... :huh: ...ugh... :no:

I wish that the people all over the world will RESPECT MJ and will not see Michael Jackson as a freak/weirdo.. ETC.. instead, let them see that Michael Jackson is INNOCENT and a MUSICAL LEGEND.

I wish happiness :yes: in our earts for ever :rogerfriedman:

I wish that the idiot police in my city would stop knocking on my door with one hand on their gun, looking for the guy who lives across the street.

Actually let me rephrase that... I wish the guy who lives across the street would move his damn mailbox onto his side of the road.

Sorry, it just makes me mad when I open the door and they're all ready to draw, right in front of my children.

Twice in the last three weeks. Very annoying.

If your wish comes true, tell him I said hi. I find him oddly attractive. :lol:

Back