Oprah to Interview Paris Jackson For A 2nd Time on "Next Chapter" Airing This Summer!

rveg.jpg

Does anyone see a picture of Michael there or is it just me?

I hope everything goes well for Paris. It's just seeing her with Oprah makes my skin crawl. I feel the same if she was talking to Howard Sterm, Martin bashir or Diane Diamond. As shown above Oprah thinks the worst of Michael and to see her with his daughter like that feels disrespectful to Michael. It's like saying it's okay what she has done and said. It's my opiniononly and no one has to agree with me. It just doesn't look or feel right. We have no say in who Paris talks to. It's just where is the limit or the line drawn?

Since 'Oprah's Next Chapter' is based On Oprah visting homes & other places to interview the famous people, we usually have friends, family & colleagues of those celebs on the show as well.

So Katherine, Blanket, and or Prince will most likely make an appearance.

Guys I think you all should slacken your attachments to Paris a little. She is growing up and wants to be an actress. She will go after shows where she will be exposed, so like the uncles and aunts she will seek out all the big TV programs. Keep your attachments to Michael and do not transfer it on to these kids because you will be hurt. I am not saying that you should not like them or wish them success, but do not think that because Michael will not do a certain thing that the kids will not do it either. If you think like that you will become disappointed and get hurt.

You cannot blame the family, because they as well seek out these people when they want to sell something. Further, she lives in the world of Jacksons and friends and are influenced by them. The only thing you can hope for is that she learns about her father's tribulations from the correct information that we have at our disposal, so that if Oprah asks her about daddy in that context, she will speak about him with more zeal and correctness than her uncles did on Piers.

Believe me I have set a distance between my feelings for Michael and those of his kids, and as a result what Paris does, does not alarm me in the least. I simply wish her luck and move on.

Maybe I am crazy or something is wrong with me but doesn't anyone in the family feel bothered that Oprah thinks Michael is a child molester? I just don't understand this at all. I would not be able to sit with her, laugh with her or hug her like I have seen them do and i never met Michael. I just don' get it. The whole this is show business reasoning is not enough for me.

Guys I think you all should slacken your attachments to Paris a little. She is growing up and wants to be an actress. She will go after shows where she will be exposed, so like the uncles and aunts she will seek out all the big TV programs. Keep your attachments to Michael and do not transfer it on to these kids because you will be hurt. I am not saying that you should not like them or wish them success, but do not think that because Michael will not do a certain thing that the kids will not do it either. If you think like that you will become disappointed and get hurt.

You cannot blame the family, because they as well seek out these people when they want to sell something. Further, she lives in the world of Jacksons and friends and are influenced by them. The only thing you can hope for is that she learns about her father's tribulations from the correct information that we have at our disposal, so that if Oprah asks her about daddy in that context, she will speak about him with more zeal and correctness than her uncles did on Piers.

Believe me I have set a distance between my feelings for Michael and those of his kids, and as a result what Paris does, does not alarm me in the least. I simply wish her luck and move on.
I think you right. I think since MJ died especially leaving behind three vulnerable young babies (especially after Paris heartbreaking words at the memorial). Lot so fans became attached to them. We are just concerned for PPB. They are beautiful kids and so vulnerable right now. I think we just want to protect them from all the negativity surrounding them & their father

You're right though. I'm a Michael Jackson fan only not his kids. I do wish Paris and her brothers the best.

Last edited:
For me is not being attached to the kids. I wish them well and really like them. I will be a fan if and when they actually have a career and a good one, not because their Michaels. So my annoyance comes from them being used to get info about MJ or selling things in the name of their father by others. MJ in death is still being used and I don't like it, even less when minors who he protected are the target! Until they turn into adults is when we shall all see if things will change. I hope so?

For me is not being attached to the kids. I wish them well and really like them. I will be a fan if and when they actually have a career and a good one, not because their Michaels. So my annoyance comes from them being use to get info about or selling things in the name of their father. MJ in death is still being used and I don't like it, even less when minors who protected are the target!
Especially since the interview is with Oprah for the 2nd time!

I think you right. I think since MJ died especially leaving behind three vulnerable young babies (especially after Paris heartbreaking words at the memorial). Lot so fans became attached to them. We are just concerned for PPB. They are beautiful kids and so vulnerable right now. I think we just want to protect them.

You're right though. I'm a Michael Jackson fan only not his kids. I do wish Paris and her brothers the best.

Cassie I understand you. I know they were small and we thought of them as his little babies, but they are big now with minds of their own. They want to be accepted, just like their uncles wanted to be accepted by the masses. I do not even think Paris knows the extent of what Oprah did, but she must know something, and still goes there. That shows you what you can expect from here in the future, so let it be.

Oprah tweets & she met with Katherine recently..

https://twitter.com/#!/Oprah
Jr ? @audacityhope12
@Oprah have you visited Mrs. Jackson since the Oprah Show interview? I remember her inviting you to come back.

14 May Oprah Winfrey ? @Oprah
@audacityhope12 yes, saw her recently did an interview with Paris for #nextchapter
4:45 PM - 14 May 12 via Twitter for iPhone

For me is not being attached to the kids. I wish them well and really like them. I will be a fan if and when they actually have a career and a good one, not because their Michaels. So my annoyance comes from them being used to get info about MJ or selling things in the name of their father by others. MJ in death is still being used and I don't like it, even less when minors who he protected are the target! Until they turn into adults is when we shall all see if things will change. I hope so?

But Blue don't you see it is because you feel a certain attachment to these kids of Michael's that you feel the way you do? According to you, you are concerned that they are being used to get information about Michael. This happens because you have some attachment to them. It is best not to have strong expectations of where Paris should go or what she should do, because one day she will go somewhere or do something that you think is against Michael's wishes and then you will be having the same feelings you have now. I say this with L.O.V.E.

Yea I get u. But, for example if the kids were talkin about Jermiane I could careless. But, it's Michael. And my concern is his rep with people like O askin the same ol same ol questions to anyone not just his kids.

We love PPB. :heart: And we want Paris to be successful in what it wants to follow... being an actress or anything else. We're rooting for her and her brothers, always. BUT the big problem here is people who are around her and her brothers. :fear: :( How not to worry? Look all events after June 25.... Look the posture of the family... :unsure: :wtf: :doh:

If Michael were here beside their children, we would not be worried and discussing about it. :nono: Fact! -_- But Michael is not here... :cry: It is true that we can not do anything, fact. Just pray to God to take care of them (PPB) forever and they never forget what Michael taught to them. :pray:

OK.... We will let life go your way, just that. :( I hate every day to remember that Michael is not here for their children. :no: It hurts so much... And it will hurt forever. :cry: *big sigh*

Oprah tweets & she met with Katherine recently..

https://twitter.com/#!/Oprah

Jr ? @audacityhope12
@Oprah have you visited Mrs. Jackson since the Oprah Show interview? I remember her inviting you to come back.

14 May Oprah Winfrey ? @Oprah
@audacityhope12 yes, saw her recently did an interview with Paris for #nextchapter
4:45 PM - 14 May 12 via Twitter for iPhone

:puke:
angfw5.gif

Oprah, go to hell!!!! :perrin: :pth:

I know they were small and we thought of them as his little babies, but they are big now with minds of their own.

But they are not adults and still can not make decisions for themselves....

Last edited:
Yea I get u. But, for example if the kids were talkin about Jermiane I could careless. But, it's Michael. And my concern is his rep with people like O askin the same ol same ol questions to anyone not just his kids.

I understand.

Ash I get what you are saying--that they are not adults. However, she is being allowed to make these decisions and the patterns show that this is the trend under grandma's authority. Therefore, we have to step back.

Since 'Oprah's Next Chapter' is based On Oprah visting homes & other places to interview the famous people, we usually have friends, family & colleagues of those celebs on the show as well.

So Katherine,. Blanket, and or Prince will most likely make an appearance

Blanket, and or Prince will most likely make an appearance

OH, please dont happen
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't like when Janet went on Oprah, Jackie and then Katherine. To me it doesn't matter which Jackson it is. Oprah tried to shame Michael over and over again. If they want to turn away from that for their careers or whatever and embrace her that is their choice. I don't support that. I support Michael. I will always wish Paris and her brothers the best and a happy life and that is what their father would want for them.

I understand.

Ash I get what you are saying--that they are not adults. However, she is being allowed to make these decisions and the patterns show that this is the trend under grandma's authority. Therefore, we have to step back.

Yes, this is a big problem. The scenario is very scary. :fear: If Michael were here beside their children, guiding them, things would be completely different. We'd be completely safe on PPB. -_- We would not be seeing these crazy events. :crazy: :wtf: And I do not trust in the family... :nono: -_-

It's great advice. But fans loved Michael, and he loved his children. I think some people want to see that one of the few things in life that was sacred to him - his kids - remains protected. For his sake, his memory. And they are not. Hence the sadness.

It's great advice. But fans loved Michael, and he loved his children. I think some people want to see that one of the few things in life that was sacred to him - his kids - remains protected.

I agree. I still have not forgotten the negative hoopla that happened all over the media and the internet when Paris was on "Ellen" last year and was talking about the times when she and her brothers were wearing masks in public. All she said was that she used to wonder why she had to wear a mask. And all heck broke loose with disgusting comments about Michael showing up all over the internet. That's why I don't like it whenever I hear that any of the Jacksons are going to be interviewed. Because after the interview airs, there is almost always a frenzy of negativity about Michael (yet again).

Last edited:
She knows Michael would not want her talking to Paris. She doesn't care as long as she gets ratings.

Oprah knows!! She aired the "behind-the-scenes-footages" from last time she interviewed Kat and the kids and she said she was concerned about interiewing the kids knowing what MJ feels and she didnt want his ghost to visit her during the nights.

Maybe I am crazy or something is wrong with me but doesn't anyone in the family feel bothered that Oprah thinks Michael is a child molester? I just don't understand this at all. I would not be able to sit with her, laugh with her or hug her like I have seen them do and i never met Michael. I just don' get it. The whole this is show business reasoning is not enough for me.

Well Randy did tweet how MJ would never want his children around someone like Oprah and Taj also said they "family knows what Oprah did/said" but according to him, it's a great platform to show the real Michael...

Guys, I can not echo Petrarose's sentiments more so.

We simply have to adjust to what is now or you for eternity will be spinning in circles.

Paris is not Michael and is not a replacement for him to transferring your love from the being of Michael to Paris will only ever hurt you all over and over.

By golly Paris will make mistakes, she is young and has to learn life.

I ask you all to back of poor Paris let her be let her follow her own path away from what we were all used to when Michael was here as I know its hard to accept and say but he is not, and that my dears is something we have to come to terms with.

All for love of course.

Guys, I can not echo Petrarose's sentiments more so.

We simply have to adjust to what is now or you for eternity will be spinning in circles.

Paris is not Michael and is not a replacement for him to transferring your love from the being of Michael to Paris will only ever hurt you all over and over.

By golly Paris will make mistakes, she is young and has to learn life.

I ask you all to back of poor Paris let her be let her follow her own path away from what we were all used to when Michael was here as I know its hard to accept and say but he is not, and that my dears is something we have to come to terms with.

All for love of course.

:yes:

Unfortunately Paris and her siblings will always help with ratings, I guess we have to get used to it. Not like it but accept it I suppose.

When I was younger than Paris, I never let anyone disrespect my father nor would I deal with anyone else like that but like the old saying goes, a hard head makes a soft behind.

I understand what you're saying Petrarose but it just hurts to see what Michael worked so hard to instill in his children thrown away so early and his wishes so clearly disregarded.

They don't have to talk to Oprah to make it in show business. The only thing they really need to do is give people some good entertainment and the fans and the acclaim and the money will come.

Back