Oprah to Interview Paris Jackson For A 2nd Time on "Next Chapter" Airing This Summer!

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
Oprah Interviewed Paris Jackson For A 2nd Time on "Next Chapter" Airing This Summer!

The family should be ashamed of themselves!

Trailer: https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1927705995723

OWN Ambassadors ? @OWNAmbassadors
Amazing new shows this summer only on @OWNTV #Nextchapter w/ @CoryBooker, Paris Jackson, @JohnOfGod; are you normal, America; #OurAmerica
5:27 PM - 15 May 12 via web

tumblr_m433ofJpBT1qhbsxwo1_400.gif

YouTube link:

@ :09

tumblr_m4486wkeWF1r92e5co1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's true Ash, if you click the link above, Oprah is interviewing Paris. :(

:no:

Yes... :( All wrong, as usual. Shame!!!! :doh: :puke: After all the events after June 25, this family has lost my respect forever. -_- That's not fair (Murray > :perrin:), Michael should be here for their children. :cry: *big sigh*

To talk about what? Her movie?

Yes.... :fear: :doh: :sigh:

I think I am going to cry and that is not a good thing. I just don't understand how this is acceptable. I mean we all know what Oprah thinks of Michael. I feel sick.

Oh great seems like Katherine kept intouch with O after all. YUK! And seriously how many times can Paris be interviewed for a movie that's not even finished yet? That's if that's what she is there for? Damn can't they just wait until the girl turns 18 or 21 to ask her what they really wanna ask her like the personal ish. SMH

Dammit I thought O retired from doin these interviews already?

Last edited:
I know in show business you have to talk to people but when will someone say no not you. Oprah is never held accountable for anything and it's like acceptable what she has done. It's like the family is saying it's okay that she thought Michael hurt children but they will talk to her because it's Oprah. She is not God. There a million other people Paris could talk to.

Now, I'm seriously thinking about it: Paris knows what Oprah thinks about her father??? :blink: Oprah should be banned. :perrin: Where is the family? :unsure: Oh, I know, stupid question...... :doh: :sigh:

Last edited:
What's all the fuss about? World war 3 breaks out, every time Paris Jackson courts the media.?

This is what showbiz folks do. Live with it.!!!!

What's all the fuss about? World war 3 breaks out, every time Paris Jackson courts the media.?

I know Paris has to promote her movie and all. But the thing is that Paris hasn't started filming it yet. She needs to focus on school right now & then. The main thing is that why of Oprah of all people? The same woman who believed the allegations and that Michael was a out-of-control junkie? If Paris was gonna be interviewed, it could have been with an actual journalist...

Yeah....

The only thing I know is that if Michael were here all this shit would not be happening (and much will still happen in the future, believe me). And it hurts to remember that he is not here for their children. But OK... and like you said, live with it.... and let's move on. *big sigh*

Get over what? Paris can talk to Ellen, Anderson Cooper, I would not mind if she talked to Rachel Ray even. The problem is Oprah and she is the one that needs to let it go. She knows Michael would not want her talking to Paris. She doesn't care as long as she gets ratings. After this show with Paris airs will the show after be about kids who survived being molested? But that would be just a coincidence right? She should tell her that she interviewed her father once "before the allegations". Make sure she emphasizes "before the allegations". It's important to know that.

Last edited:
I know Paris has to promote her movie and all. But the thing is that Paris hasn't started filming it yet. She needs to focus on school right now & then. The main thing is that why of Oprah of all people? The same woman who believed the allegations and that Michael was a out-of-control junkie? If Paris was gonna be interviewed, it could have been with an actual journalist...

Paris is committed to becoming an actress. Like any upcoming actress she has to put herself out there. You guys, only bring up school when you don't approve. I know oprah is the anti-christ. Good luck finding some one who doesn't think MJ wasn't all those things you mentioned. And where can you find a journalist.?

i don't see why she has to promote a movie that hasn't been filmed yet, especially when it won't be ready for release for at LEAST a year. All of these unnecessary interviews before having even 1 established project really puts her at a big risk of being pigeon-holed with a "famous for being famous" stigma before her career even begins.

i bet Oprah is counting on 90% of her ratings to come from MJ fans so i hope people think twice before rewarding Oprah for this exploitation.

Something I found from the web:

Does Oprah hate Michael Jackson
Does Oprah hate Michael Jackson?

Answer:

YES.

The following are some examples of the shows where Oprah talked about Michael and how she disrespected him through the years.

The day after "Living With Michael Jackson" aired, Oprah's plan was to discuss a different topic, but she couldn't resist talking about Michael. She began by saying, "This show isn't about Michael Jackson but OMG, did y'all see the documentary yesterday?" Then she and her audience talked about Michael for the entire show. She turned straight to the camera and directed a personal message to Michael saying, "Michael, if you were my brother, I'd say to you that it's not appropriate to have kids sleep in your bed." She then urged guests to malign Michael and laughed heartily at their disrespect. She asked several people about their opinions about the trial and Michael, when Michael wasn't even the topic of the show.

-As Randy Jackson has stated, during jury deliberations, she aired a show about pedophilia.

-She had a show about unrelated men who share intimate relationships with one another (a deep closeness, no sex; rather like Oprah's alleged relationship with Gayle) yet continued to insist they were heterosexual. One of the men said he often shared a bed with his friends and Oprah laughed and said, "You're sounding like Michael Jackson."

-Larry King once asked her if she felt sorry for Michael. She smiled slightly before saying, "No." You had to have seen the look on her face. Clearly, she indicated she thought Michael was guilty.

-She had Chris Rock on her show for his movie "I Think I Love My Wife" where she pointed out and played a scene where the main characters (all black) discuss (and insult) Michael, his father and his case. After that, she asked her audience, "Do white people do this?" Later she egged Chris Rock on and let him crack some jokes about Michael and wanted more jokes but Chris Rock eventually stopped and said something like, "This trial is bigger than we think; there's so much more behind it."

-During her interview with Lisa Marie Presley, she pondered if Michael used LMP and joined LMP in her belief that Michael took advantage of LMP's tendency to feel sorry for the misunderstood. Winfrey claimed she was the same way and that Michael "sucks you in" with his "I'm so misunderstood" thing.

-On an episode about Body Dysmorphic Disorder (an emotional disorder that makes average looking people feel they are grotesquely ugly) Winfrey stated, after quickly pointing out that she interviewed Michael before his "sexual abuse problems," that before the interview, Michael insisted on controlling the editing. Of course, Winfrey also insisted on controlling the editing and wasn't going to give way to Michael's request. While going through childhood photos, she said Michael kept hiding his face and saying, "Oh, I'm so ugly." Winfrey says she didn't know if he was serious about that or if it was a tactic to get her to relinquish control of the editing. She showed a picture of Michael at 14 stating that she thought he looked "fine this way;" then compared a professional photo of 14-year-old Michael to a news photo of Michael during the trial--amid "eews" from her audience. She said she thought he must have BDD.

-About the Body Dysmorphic Disorder episode, Oprah had another show about a woman who had been diagnosed with this very disorder. The guest was obsessed with cosmetic surgery and must have had over a dozen procedures done to her entire body. In her video segment, the guest said she liked Michael's small nose and various other body parts of other celebrities. Then the guest went on to talk about everything she had tucked and raised and cinched and so on to achieve these looks she so admired, not to mention the regular visits for Botox injections. After the video of these celebrities, the guest zeroed in on her admiration of Michael's nose. "You like Michael Jackson's nose?" Winfrey asked incredulously. Winfrey didn't mention any other celebrity.

-Another episode of Oprah's show dealt with show business parents. One father said he admired the Jacksons and wished for his entertainer children to be just like them. Oprah looked appalled and turned to her sidekick therapist "Dr. Robin" to ask Dr. Robin to talk sense to this man. Dr Robin then told how wrong he was because one of the Jacksons is obviously "struggling" and he shouldn't want his children to end up like Michael.

-Oprah once had a slumber party with a bunch of little girls at her house and promoted it all over her show as though it were the best thing in the world. This was after she had said "she would never put herself in a vulnerable situation like Michael Jackson had done with kids." Apparently, it's acceptable for Oprah to be in a room with little girls in their beds, playing and talking, but not for Michael Jackson, whose "bedroom" was as big as most people's houses.

-She also chastised Michael when Jon Stewart was on her show talking about him dancing on top of his SUV. Stewart called him an idiot while she said that she heard--heard, not confirmed--that Michael compared himself to Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela and she thought that was wrong. She didn't state where she heard this yet we all know she was talking about the Jesse Jackson interview. Obviously, Oprah didn't bother to listen to the Jesse Jackson interview; otherwise, she would have known that wasn't what Michael said.

Something I found from the web:

Does Oprah hate Michael Jackson

Does Oprah hate Michael Jackson?

Answer:

YES.

The following are some examples of the shows where Oprah talked about Michael and how she disrespected him through the years.

The day after "Living With Michael Jackson" aired, Oprah's plan was to discuss a different topic, but she couldn't resist talking about Michael. She began by saying, "This show isn't about Michael Jackson but OMG, did y'all see the documentary yesterday?" Then she and her audience talked about Michael for the entire show. She turned straight to the camera and directed a personal message to Michael saying, "Michael, if you were my brother, I'd say to you that it's not appropriate to have kids sleep in your bed." She then urged guests to malign Michael and laughed heartily at their disrespect. She asked several people about their opinions about the trial and Michael, when Michael wasn't even the topic of the show.

-As Randy Jackson has stated, during jury deliberations, she aired a show about pedophilia.

-She had a show about unrelated men who share intimate relationships with one another (a deep closeness, no sex; rather like Oprah's alleged relationship with Gayle) yet continued to insist they were heterosexual. One of the men said he often shared a bed with his friends and Oprah laughed and said, "You're sounding like Michael Jackson."

-Larry King once asked her if she felt sorry for Michael. She smiled slightly before saying, "No." You had to have seen the look on her face. Clearly, she indicated she thought Michael was guilty.

-She had Chris Rock on her show for his movie "I Think I Love My Wife" where she pointed out and played a scene where the main characters (all black) discuss (and insult) Michael, his father and his case. After that, she asked her audience, "Do white people do this?" Later she egged Chris Rock on and let him crack some jokes about Michael and wanted more jokes but Chris Rock eventually stopped and said something like, "This trial is bigger than we think; there's so much more behind it."

-During her interview with Lisa Marie Presley, she pondered if Michael used LMP and joined LMP in her belief that Michael took advantage of LMP's tendency to feel sorry for the misunderstood. Winfrey claimed she was the same way and that Michael "sucks you in" with his "I'm so misunderstood" thing.

-On an episode about Body Dysmorphic Disorder (an emotional disorder that makes average looking people feel they are grotesquely ugly) Winfrey stated, after quickly pointing out that she interviewed Michael before his "sexual abuse problems," that before the interview, Michael insisted on controlling the editing. Of course, Winfrey also insisted on controlling the editing and wasn't going to give way to Michael's request. While going through childhood photos, she said Michael kept hiding his face and saying, "Oh, I'm so ugly." Winfrey says she didn't know if he was serious about that or if it was a tactic to get her to relinquish control of the editing. She showed a picture of Michael at 14 stating that she thought he looked "fine this way;" then compared a professional photo of 14-year-old Michael to a news photo of Michael during the trial--amid "eews" from her audience. She said she thought he must have BDD.

-About the Body Dysmorphic Disorder episode, Oprah had another show about a woman who had been diagnosed with this very disorder. The guest was obsessed with cosmetic surgery and must have had over a dozen procedures done to her entire body. In her video segment, the guest said she liked Michael's small nose and various other body parts of other celebrities. Then the guest went on to talk about everything she had tucked and raised and cinched and so on to achieve these looks she so admired, not to mention the regular visits for Botox injections. After the video of these celebrities, the guest zeroed in on her admiration of Michael's nose. "You like Michael Jackson's nose?" Winfrey asked incredulously. Winfrey didn't mention any other celebrity.

-Another episode of Oprah's show dealt with show business parents. One father said he admired the Jacksons and wished for his entertainer children to be just like them. Oprah looked appalled and turned to her sidekick therapist "Dr. Robin" to ask Dr. Robin to talk sense to this man. Dr Robin then told how wrong he was because one of the Jacksons is obviously "struggling" and he shouldn't want his children to end up like Michael.

-Oprah once had a slumber party with a bunch of little girls at her house and promoted it all over her show as though it were the best thing in the world. This was after she had said "she would never put herself in a vulnerable situation like Michael Jackson had done with kids." Apparently, it's acceptable for Oprah to be in a room with little girls in their beds, playing and talking, but not for Michael Jackson, whose "bedroom" was as big as most people's houses.

-She also chastised Michael when Jon Stewart was on her show talking about him dancing on top of his SUV. Stewart called him an idiot while she said that she heard--heard, not confirmed--that Michael compared himself to Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela and she thought that was wrong. She didn't state where she heard this yet we all know she was talking about the Jesse Jackson interview. Obviously, Oprah didn't bother to listen to the Jesse Jackson interview; otherwise, she would have known that wasn't what Michael said.

I remember all these events.... :( Thanks for posting this! We can not forget these things!!!!

Back