Tinychat with Paris

^I don't think Ash called Paris crazy, but rather the amount of exposure she's getting what with her friends posting their personal conversations and photos.

Someone watched the tinychat with Paris on June 30th? I do not know if I should post here. :fear: This exhibition of Paris... is so crazy. :unsure:

Is it private by nature, or has Paris made it available somewhere?
If the answer is yes and no for above questions, I think its better not to post it.
I personally can live without every details of Paris' life splashed out in open.

It was a public chatroom which a fan recorded and posted on YouTube.

orz............Seriously.............The Jackson family should really have someone to watch over for these kids. No parents would want their kids to exposed on internet like this. Someone should really let her know how dangerous it is. SIGH~~~ MJ would be pissed.............

This thing of tinychat is a little dangerous. :fear: People are watching Paris principally those who do not like Michael :( ... Imagine if these people solve there appears (in tinychat) to talk bullshit about Michael :no: .... The Jackson family needs to look more carefully to Paris and his brothers. :unsure:

^I don't think Ash called Paris crazy,

Never! :nono: I just said that all the Paris exhibition is crazy .... and very worrying! :unsure:

i see i ow Ash an apology.
sorry Ash i thought you meant Paris was crazy.

No problem. ;)

Guys, sadly all this exposure = normal to the family.

What is tiny chat? And how do you get on it? I'm curious..never heard of it before.

Back