An Official World Record "Facebook Post" Attempt‏ for Michael Jackson ! We Can POST For Michael !!

MJ TinkerBell

Proud Member
Where Michael IS..Is where you will find Me <3
Country
Canada
[youtube]N6PcuiXK_hs[/youtube]

An Official World Record for Michael Jackson

The Attempt Description

We are attempting an Official Guinness World Record for Michael Jackson by seeing how many times we can comment on ONE SINGLE POST. You may comment on this post as many times as you like.The current Record is below.
Most comments on a Facebook item
As of January 31 2012, the most comments on a single Facebook item is 1,001,552, in response to a post made on 30 October 2011 by Tracey Hodgson, on the Facebook page "Ffgpioneers".

As there are many MJ fans around the world,i find that this is a very do-able attempt at a World Record. It's time for us too give something back to Michael. We will show that he is still very much in out hearts and souls. It's our responsibility to keep Michael's Legand alive. Please join me in acheiving this attempt. Good Luck MJ fans :)

NOW THAT YOU HAVE CLICKED 'LIKE'.YOU MUST LEAVE YOUR COMMENT(S) TO BE COUNTED IN THIS WORLD RECORD ATTEMPT. PLEASE LEAVE AS MANY COMMENT(S) AS YOU CAN (EVERYDAY) .PLEASE SHARE THIS PAGE :)

Updated July 10th, 2012 ~The MJ Attempt Facebook Post Total is: 86,892

From Guinness:

Thank you for your application to attempt the record &#8216;Most comments on a Facebook item'.

The current record (current as at the date of this letter) is:
As of January 31 2012, the most comments on a single Facebook item is 1,001,552, in response to a post made on 30 October 2011 by Tracey Hodgson, on the Facebook page "Ffgpioneers".

Attached are the Specific Guidelines which detail the rules and requirements which must be followed during the record attempt. It is your responsibility to ensure that all participants in the record attempt are aware of the contents of these Specific Guidelines.

Please be aware that these are the current Specific Guidelines and record you have to beat. However, you are responsible for obtaining the most up-to-date information on this record, as Guinness World Records will not directly inform you of any changes. Guinness World Records may update the Record Guidelines and a new record may be set at any time. We advise that you reconfirm the most up-to-date information before staging a record attempt.

Attempting This Record

Once you have decided to attempt a record, you have two options:
&#8226; Hire a Guinness World Records adjudicator to attend and verify your record attempt live and on-site
&#8226; Document and compile evidence of your record attempt and submit to Guinness World Records for verification

Alternatively, you can document and compile evidence on your record attempt and submit it to Guinness World Records for verification. All the evidence that we require is detailed in the Specific Guidelines and the general evidence requirements are detailed in the Evidence Required document attached. The standard verification process takes 4-6 weeks and, if successful, Guinness World Records will provide you with a certificate commemorating your record-breaking achievement.

Should you wish to have your evidence reviewed more quickly then you can upgrade to Fast Track, which gives your evidence priority review within three (3) working days. You can upgrade to Fast Track at any time via this link: . If you are compiling your own e...nOfficialWorldRecordAttemptforMichaelJackson/

To POST for MJ :
http://www.facebook.com/groups/AnOfficialWorldRecordAttemptforMichaelJackson/doc/149710531820439/

An Official World Record for Michael Jackson
http://www.picbadges.com/an-official-world-record-for-michael-jackson/2590152/

:pray::heart::pray:​

Last edited:
Re: An Official World Record "Facebook Post" Attempt? for Michael Jackson ! We Can POST For Michael

Is there a time limit? :unsure:

Re: An Official World Record "Facebook Post" Attempt? for Michael Jackson ! We Can POST For Michael

WOW, I'll check it out... I'm after all a FB addict :tease:

:ciao: I have been searching for the TIME limit on their Site but no information yet :unsure: but I will keep looking :agree:
I guess we will POST UNTIL they tell us to stop or that we have achieved our Goal for Michael on FaceBook :bow:The best part is we can COMMENT as many times as we WANT :wild::dancin:

Is there a time limit? :unsure:

600092_4395168364467_315237134_n.jpg

Updated July 12th, 2012 ~The MJ Attempt Facebook Post Total is: 95,568

WHY Can't I post? :doh:
I 'copy and paste' the two links... Get the same page with looks like 'spam' ... just the words MJMJMJ :bugeyed
there is no 'add comment' box :busted:

:scratch: Daz-Delightful :unsure:

I "copy & paste" the Link and I am brought to Facebook, then asks me to sign in and I do and there it is, the Page to Comment !
Please let me know if there is still a problem angel :eek:k: I will try to fix it :bow:

WHY Can't I post? :doh:
I 'copy and paste' the two links... Get the same page with looks like 'spam' ... just the words MJMJMJ :bugeyed
there is no 'add comment' box :busted:

I am logged in to FB but I cant comment either_There is NO box available to comment in. There must be a MAIN page you have to LIKE First before you can comment .. but I cant find it. If someone has the main page with a like link on top please post it here.

I am able to open the page, but like qbee said, there is no box available to comment in. :scratch:

:scratch: Well to make this easier I hope try to search Facebook for

An Official World Record Attempt for Michael Jackson

Check to see if you have JOINED the Group ?

If that doesn't work don't know what else can be done, because I am not the only that is able to Post :scratch::unsure:
:cry: so sad that the Links aren't making this easier for you guys :pray:

Ok at the TOp of the comments lesft side click the "like" thumbs up ..

Got it......thank you. :wild:

There's no time limit :)

Guinness did not give us a time limit,we will just keep commenting until we reach the goal and then i will check :)

This link will take you too the Facebook page. You will have too join first and someone will accept your request. The post that you will need to comment on will be at the top of the page,you wont be able too miss it,we have over 100,000 comments on there now :) http://www.facebook.com/groups/AnOfficialWorldRecordAttemptforMichaelJackson/

Hey Family!!!! Currently we are on 107,700 comments!! Do join us!! Its all for L.O.V.E :)

:ciao: Hello Tracey WELCOME !! Thank-you both for Joining MJJC :dancin: :wild::heart:

Introducing Tracey Newton everyone :heart: :clapping: she is the one who is the Admin and Creator of "Official World Record "Facebook Post" Attempt? for Michael Jackson ! "

Please give her and Taniya Ghosh warm MJJC Welcome !

Thank-you so much for making this Attempt at the World Record for Michael Jackson ! Thank-you so much for JOINING MJJC this is the most loving Community of Michael Jackson Fans I have ever seen :bow: Thank-you for answering our Fan-mily's questions regarding this amazing and attainable GOAL for Michael Jackson ! Thank-you for the UPDATES :pray: Just really Thank-you is NOT enough, so we have a way of appreciating a Fan-mily member here on MJJC, I have ADDED to both your Reputations joyfully :wild::bow:

:heart::group: WE CAN and WE WILL DO THIS FOR MICHAEL :group::heart:

Last edited:

This link will take you too the Facebook page. You will have too join first and someone will accept your request. The post that you will need to comment on will be at the top of the page,you wont be able too miss it,we have over 100,000 comments on there now :) http://www.facebook.com/groups/AnOfficialWorldRecordAttemptforMichaelJackson/
Exactly :) Just sent my request by the way. Just waiting for it to be approved to start contributing :kickass:

Back