Which films have made you laugh the most? ;D

Hi there MJ_Rocks My World :ciao: oh my Gosh there are so many but Elf :hysterical:has got to be right up there its soooo funny ,

Airplane and Life of Brian. I practically snort all the way through. "Murder by death" never fails to illicit laughter. Love the "Wedding Singer" for painful 80ies impressions. "Office Space"!!!!!!!! "PC loadletter??"
Definitely "My big fat Greek wedding" because it accurately describes certain members of my family. :hysterical::hysterical:

Airplane and Life of Brian. I practically snort all the way through. "Murder by death" never fails to illicit laughter. Love the "Wedding Singer" for painful 80ies impressions. "Office Space"!!!!!!!! "PC loadletter??"
Definitely "My big fat Greek wedding" because it accurately describes certain members of my family. :hysterical::hysterical:
Haha! Lolz! :p

It might sound stupid but American Pie 2 made me laugh with tears. Maybe it was just the late hour and the age (must have been 10 years ago)

I just L.O.V.E. movie comedies that has Charlie Chaplin, Laurel and Hardy, Buster Keaton, and Harold Lloyd in them. They really know how to make me laugh. But any movie that has Johnny Lever in it. Tends to make me laugh the most. I like to see him as the Indian version of Jim Carrey. But about 10 times more funnier than him. I think some of his best comedic scenes are from the movies:

Koyla
Baazigar
Phir bhi Dil Hai Hindustani (Especially the scene where he has to break in to a safe. OMG was he ever so funny in that scene.)
Chalte Chalte
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

I just L.O.V.E. movie comedies that has Charlie Chaplin, Laurel and Hardy, Buster Keaton, and Harold Lloyd in them. They really know how to make me laugh. But any movie that has Johnny Lever in it. Tends to make me laugh the most. I like to see him as the Indian version of Jim Carrey. But about 10 times more funnier than him. I think some of his best comedic scenes are from the movies:

Koyla
Baazigar
Phir bhi Dil Hai Hindustani (Especially the scene where he has to break in to a safe. OMG was he ever so funny in that scene.)
Chalte Chalte
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai

Hi There :ciao:i totally agree those old classics are Awesome !!
http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13700000/Chaplin-charlie-chaplin-13789443-1024-768.jpg

The Hangover is honestly one of my favorite comedic movies. Laugh so much every time. I also love some of Jim Carrey's movies. Great actor.

The movie "The Other Guys". It came out in 2010. I found it quite funny. It is a more of a action comedy starring Will Ferrell and Mark Wahlberg.

I'm not really a 'comedy' movie person but Jim Carey is way too hilarious :lol: in Liar liar, Bruce almighty, Ace Ventura :lol:

What I found really :hysterical: is 'dead or alive'...
It's a Zombie movie of someone who get's stuck with 5 zombies in his house... The stuff he encounters is :hysterical: Especially when he suddenly has to care for a Zombie Baby :rollin:

Money Talks :D Chris Tucker, Charlie Sheen
Rush Hour - all of them
Nothing to Lose - Martin Lawrence , Tim Robbins
Hot Shots - Charlie Sheen :D

Shaun of the dead
Hot Fuzz
Weekend at Bernie's
Tucker and Dale VS Evil
Rush Hour
Nothing to lose
Money talks
Ace Ventura