Your favorite movies themes?

Star Wars
Lord Of The Rings
Indiana Jones
The Sixth Sense
edit: Armageddon also :D

Last edited:
^ Armageddon! How could I forget about that one! It's epic movie! :D

Hi there, your both right Amageddon is an amazing film I remember going to see that in the cinema , but also one of my all time fav soundtracks" Lord Of The Rings " amazing music !!

I would have too many to list. I have lots of music from soundtracks on my playlist. I particularly love the A.I. soundtrack though and Japanese composer Joe Hisaishi.

Some of my favorite themes:

This theme song and the entire movie. Reminds me of so much how I was during the HIStory Era. When it came Michael Jackson. He was my total obsession back then. You seriously did not want to mess with me when it came to him. I even almost put a girl in the hospital. Because my obsession over him was on borderline out of control. I have since control my obsession over him.

Last edited:
I think this is SO beautiful, one of my all time favourite pieces of music... AND it's the theme of one of my absolute favourite movies too

its already been said i think, but mine is the lord of the rings theme tune. i cant get enough of it !! it is soo beautiful and realaxing, and it has been composed so well! i think this and titanic are the best themes a film could EVER have! i love them both sooo much :D xx

Titanic's theme is awesome, same for LOTR, but I'm an Indiana Jone theme fan all the way... that and the James Bond theme

Le fabuleux destin d 'Amelie Poulain
LOTR
Hobbit
Goodbye Lennin
Les Choristes
American Beauty
Donnie Darko

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p7CaiWxKYBo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back