Batman: The Dark Knight Rises

Josed

Proud Member
Hiiii,

I'm soo looking forward to this film! It's really going to be great.

Trailer:

Just wanted to say that.. :D

Josed.

I know, looks great. I can't imagine how it could top TDK as one of my fave Batman films but I'm sure ready, can't wait! :D

OMG!!

There was a shooter at the première of Batman: The Dark Knight!!!!! 14 People killed, 50 people wounded!!!!!

Josed;3673245 said:
OMG!!

There was a shooter at the première of Batman: The Dark Knight!!!!! 14 People killed, 50 people wounded!!!!!
terrible news :(.... RIP to the victims

Terrible news, I just HATE when nutcases take advantage of these types of events to cowardly kill innocent people..SMDH

Sad news :(

I watched the movie today and it was amazing! TDK was a little better but this was great too. Bane was much better that I expected and the first fight with Batman was perfect.

I heard the news last night. My condolences and prayers to those who lost their loved ones. It's completely horrific. I'm without words :( I'm still planning on seeing the movie tomorrow.

Excellent ending to an awesome trilogy. The Dark Knight was my favorite one.

In the words of Tony Stark in IRON MAN 2 "Oh it's good to be back!" It's me victory! :) I've returned to the forum. Been quite a while since I was last here. I loved THE DARK KNIGHT RISES and it's most likely the first time in comic book movie history where even the 3rd film is great. Given that all 3 films have such different tones and touch on different aspects there really is no "This is better than this". They're all great in their own ways. The trilogy could easily be one film cus the first film was the beginning, 2nd film was the middle and 3rd film was the ending. But anyways TDKR was a great concluding chapter to a great trilogy. Not to mention one of the best movie trilogies we have now.

It was quite possibly the best Batman.

I didn't see it in the theaters, because I was afraid of copycat shootings. But I got it for Christmas, and I watched it with my niece...we both loved it. :)

I have a hard time picking between the 1980's-1990's Batman serials, and the Nolan serial. I think both have great movies in them. The new one is much, much darker, but the Batman/Batman Returns/etc collection was a lot of fun growing up.

I hope they don't kill the franchise, though. If Nolan decides to make another one, that's fine, but we don't really need Batman massacred in remakes.

It was quite possibly the best Batman.

I didn't see it in the theaters, because I was afraid of copycat shootings. But I got it for Christmas, and I watched it with my niece...we both loved it. :)

I have a hard time picking between the 1980's-1990's Batman serials, and the Nolan serial. I think both have great movies in them. The new one is much, much darker, but the Batman/Batman Returns/etc collection was a lot of fun growing up.

I hope they don't kill the franchise, though. If Nolan decides to make another one, that's fine, but we don't really need Batman massacred in remakes.
Nolan said he's done with Batman so wouldn't expect him to make anymore.

Anyone else think it was too long? I felt like it was dragging on a bit in the middle.

Anyone else think it was too long? I felt like it was dragging on a bit in the middle.
Nope. In fact I wouldn't have minded if the film was 3 and a half hours cus would of liked to see a little more of the recovery phase of bruce becoming batman again before escaping his prison cell.

This is one of the best fight scenes ever:
(1080p HD for the best quality)

I like how they didn't use any music

Back