Paris Jackson wants a tattoo!

SimplyMagic

Proud Member
TOP TWEET
ParisJackson i kinda want to get August XXIX tatted on my back..

2 days ago
Reply Retweet Favorite
image_normal.jpg
2 days ago
Paris Jacksoη

<INPUT name=tweetid value=232966728508907520 type=hidden> TOP TWEET
ParisJackson lol y'all are trippin trying to tell me not to get the tat , when u guys don't even know what it means .. it's my dads bday get over it lmao

2 days ago
Reply Retweet Favorite

image_normal.jpg
2 days ago
Paris Jackso&#951;

<INPUT name=tweetid value=232979544548720640 type=hidden> TOP TWEET
BargarLM @ParisJackson you should get the dangerous album cover on either your whole back or chest & just freak the shit out of everybody ;)

2 days ago
Reply Retweet Favorite

image_normal.jpg
2 days ago
Lindsey

[h=1]Michael Jackson's teen daughter wants a tattoo for dad's birthday[/h]3 hrs ago
Paris Jackson ruffled some feathers on Twitter when the 14-year-old announced she wanted to get a tattoo reading August XXIX on her back. Unbeknownst to most fans, that’s father Michael Jackson’s birthday, as Paris later revealed. Paris has been remembering her father this month, sharing a photo of the wall above her bed plastered with his posters. While we agree Paris is too young to get a tattoo, if she decides to honor her father that way when she’s older, that’s fine with us. Just remember, Paris — it’s all about location, location, location, and no dad wants to be memorialized as a tramp stamp. [Source]
Check out the msnNOW.com homepage to read more trending stories.

• Share7

• <IFRAME style="WIDTH: 110px; HEIGHT: 20px" class=twitter-share-button src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/tweet_button.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fon-msn.com%2FMVdCF0&text=Michael%20Jackson's%20teen%20daughter%20wants%20a%20tattoo%20for%20dad's%20birthday&via=msnNOW&related=msnNOW%3AWhat's%20trending%20and%20why.&counturl=http%3A%2F%2Fnow.msn.com%2Fparis-jackson-tweets-she-wants-a-michael-jackson-tattoo&original_referer=http%3A%2F%2Fnow.msn.com%2Fparis-jackson-tweets-she-wants-a-michael-jackson-tattoo&count=horizontal&lang=en" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency scrolling=no></IFRAME>
  • <IFRAME style="WIDTH: 90px; HEIGHT: 21px" id=f39e2ff3ade1144 class=fb_ltr title="Like this content on Facebook." src="http://www.facebook.com/plugins/like.php?action=like&api_key=132970837947&channel_url=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.ak.facebook.com%2Fconnect%2Fxd_arbiter.php%3Fversion%3D9%23cb%3Df20080c34fb9f1%26origin%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fnow.msn.com%252Ff3e03aab5414b6c%26domain%3Dnow.msn.com%26relation%3Dparent.parent&colorscheme=light&extended_social_context=false&font=arial&href=http%3A%2F%2Fnow.msn.com%2Fparis-jackson-tweets-she-wants-a-michael-jackson-tattoo&layout=button_count&locale=en_US&node_type=link&ref=scptmf&sdk=joey&send=false&show_faces=false&width=90" frameBorder=0 allowTransparency name=f1bf7e720a4b7b6 scrolling=no></IFRAME>

Wow, it still amazes me how they can make whole news stories out of short tweets from "celebrities"...

Anyway, I'm tattooed, so... if she still wants to get that tattoo when she's old enough, I think that's a nice tribute :)

Let the girl have it. Ppl have nothing to do with this. Who u think u are u can tell her ''NO U CANT HAVE IT NOO!!''. Thats not ur daughter. They're making a freaking news sensation story OMG MICHAEL JACKSON'S DAUGHTER IS HAVING A TATTOO OMFG!!
-_-

There's nothing wrong with tattoos (I got five myself) They can be a wonderful tribute. Plus I doubt having her dads birth date tattooed is something she'll ever regret.

Wow, I was a bit surprised to read this! On one hand it's a very nice gesture and quite original with the roman numbers. On the other hand she is very young. I'm not even sure if it's legal for a tattoo artist do to a tattoo on someone this young.

However IF she decides to go on with it she should pick the location of it very wisely. After all it's her father!

Last edited:
Wow, I was a bit surprised to read this! On on ehand it's a very nice gesture and quite original with the roman numbers. On the other hand she is very young. I'm not even sure if it's legal for a tattoo artist do to a tattoo on someone this young.

However IF she decides to go on with it she should pick the location of it very wisely. After all it's her father!

I have a feeling that with "back", she means across her shoulders, rather than the infamous lower back tattoo. I could be wrong of course :)

I myself am getting a tattoo soon in honour of my own father, whom I lost in a way that is somewhat similar to how Paris lost hers. For me, it's certainly a way of coping too, of keeping his spirit with me. Getting a tattoo can be a very "spiritual" and therapeutical thing if done for the right reasons.

Wow, I was a bit surprised to read this! On on ehand it's a very nice gesture and quite original with the roman numbers. On the other hand she is very young. I'm not even sure if it's legal for a tattoo artist do to a tattoo on someone this young.

its not legal for a child of her age to be tattood until the age of 18. imo...If Paris still wants to get that tattoo on her when she is of legal age,,then I say good for her. Alot of people do that for loved one's that have passed.

Last edited:
I'd advise against an underage person getting a tattoo...but it's none of our business. Guardian's should be keeping an eye on it.

I don't like tattoes for my own body but if she wants to have it, it's up to her (each their own) but she should do it when she reaches a legal age.

To each their own, but I don't think any tattoo shop would agree unless she has an adult with her or something. I don't know, I'm sure underage people have gotten tattoos before somehow. Anyway, it is sweet that she keeps on doing little things to pay tribute to her beloved daddy.

I think it's a good idea to have a tribute to her dad for a tattoo, but I think she has to wait next few years to have a tattoo.

I have a feeling that with "back", she means across her shoulders, rather than the infamous lower back tattoo. I could be wrong of course :)

I myself am getting a tattoo soon in honour of my own father, whom I lost in a way that is somewhat similar to how Paris lost hers. For me, it's certainly a way of coping too, of keeping his spirit with me. Getting a tattoo can be a very "spiritual" and therapeutical thing if done for the right reasons.
This one I can identify with. I had a tattoo done 6 months after Michael passed. Before 25/6 I had never ever thought about getting one done though.

I don't like tattoes for my own body but if she wants to have it, it's up to her (each their own) but she should do it when she reaches a legal age.
Neither did I to tell you the truth. A couple of years ago I was actually pretty much against a tattoo. But then 25/6 changed everything, EVERYTHING, and I definitelly had to get myself something which would forever remind me of all those feelings I had on that very sad summer thursday. And it's a tribute that'll never wear off!

Sounds cool. If she wants a tattoo, she should get one.

The thing about tattoos, especially first ones, is that a lot of people desperately want one and just go with the first idea that comes in their head and get a tattoo just for the sake of having one. She just needs to really think what she wants to get tattooed, where she wants it and then get it. I'm sure she'll get others as well.

That's the main thing with tattoos. Really think about what you wanna get, cause it'll stay on you forever (or for a really long time, until you decide to remove it, if you decide to remove it)

With that said, her idea sounds quite lovely. A tribute to her dad, cool. :D

She wants one but being only 14 she will probably have to wait a bit.
she didnt say she was getting one for sure. just she was pondering the idea.

Back